Flowering WPM H2O2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Flowering WPM H2O2

I'm sure people are going to tell me to harvest buds when I say I found WPM on some sugar and fan leaves. However, I was thinking about people washing buds in a solution of water, lemon juice, and baking soda. Then dipping in plain water a couple times.
    Well, I found myself some WPM on all my plants. I've trimmed it where I can and opened the canopies because I had everything bunched up. Nothing is touching.
    I found one sugar leaf that was pretty much touching the bud. I'm thing what might happen if I sprayed a little H2O2 and water as close to the stem as I can, or dropping drops of the solution with a dropper? In the end, H2O2 is water. Would the residual moisture make the WPM come back?
    I would like to avoid removing the bud. Bad idea? I have a lot of those.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

I too see WPM this year, I started with picking off all affected areas. I sprayed them with milk/water (1/9), but I was afraid it was not working enuf and went to Trifecta crop control, a bit spendy, seems to work, and it certainly kills spider-mites! Claims to be good for bud rot also, and a number of pests.
    Watching to see how this goes!

Comment

Don’t spray the buds. You are risking further molds developing. You can spray the leaves though. Just be cautious.
      Also, instead of treating the symptoms (WPM) better to find the problem. Usually lack of wind, ventilation, or wrong RH will cause WPM. Best to find the cause in your garden.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thanks. Rwise Toker1. I should put H2O2 and baking soda in my grow specs.
        The problem came from bunching the plants up to save space. There was no vertical circulation but enough overall to keep the whole plant rockin'. More than once I noticed moisture where two leaves were overlapping. Didn't think much of it. I was able to take a few leaves to stay the spread of the WPM until I saw it so close to a bud. Then I thought much of it.
        Since I would rather lose the bud than use a fungicide, and since it is only the one bud, I'm going to go with a spray. The sun and wind are about out so this is probably the time to do it.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

The bud I sprayed has no WPM, to see. The added water from the H2O2 dried off and the bud looks great so I sprayed three more buds. They weren't drenched. Just misted enough to see water drops on the leaves. I will be keeping them sequestered and watched from touching others through consumption.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Those three buds I sprayed look great. The final say will be the first bowl.
            Since my little experiment has worked I gave Big Bertha an all-over misting after finding a few more spots on fan leaves. Still lots of circulation.
            More elephant!

Coco/perlite
            3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X