Mixed or neat?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mixed or neat?

What is your preferred way of using cannabis?
    I understand that for a lot of you, you have a lot more options than in England. I don't really like the taste of tobacco so tend to use a vaporiser, but I find the times that I do make a joint, I find its effect stronger. I've also started to use my dried and cured cuttings as 'tabacco' and putting the bud on top of that.

good bud does not taste like a tobacco product , cuttings will sometime taste like tobacco ,I would save my cuttings and make oil/butter from them not smoke them.
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• StokeBloke
      StokeBloke commented
      Editing a comment
      In England it's few and far between those who make joints without tabacco. Heat is needed to change THCA into THC, but too much heat, too quickly, can destroy a portion of the THC and CBD you get. I think tabacco slows the burning down, allowing the conversion from THCA to THC without losing too much of the latter. That's why j think a vaporiser (as long as it's a good one) is better than a straight bong, cause the heating element is a lot cooler than a straight flame again not losing too much THC

I was in a coffee shop in Amsterdam . They sold cheap joints that had tobacco mixed with bud. My buddy tried one. I got the good stuff no tobacco. I don't smoke tobacco but I took a hit on his. Just about knocked me out but not in a good way. I roll joints out of buds. Before it became legal in my area I always wondered about the quality of the stuff I grew. Been smoking 53 years. Now that it is legal I've tried at a few different dispensaries. So far I have not found any that matches my best. Vaping just don't work for me. I even tried the vape pens they sell. Pipes and bongs are okay but I roll regular size papers. Depends on the quality how many a day. 5 a day when its good. Have a great day !!
    Focus and relativity.

Comment

Vaping really screws with my lungs, makes me super sick. I unfortunately roll with tobacco - probably 1/4th tobacco and 3/4ths weed. A nasty habit but I'm also clearly addicted to nicotine and the act of smoking itself is probably another addiction.

Comment

Lol. No one makes spliffs (mixed with Tobacco) here in the states. It’s straight up weed rolled up into papers. Try it!
        Even better if you got some natural hemp papers.
        Down in the poorest parts of the US they favor blunts (cigar wraps with no tobacco inside). I don’t recommend this because the wraps are made from tobacco leaves.
        If you live in the suburbs or the nicer parts of the city in the US, they tend to favor glass pipes, vaporizers, and joints.
        Dabbing has become very popular here in the US. From the rich to the poor, everyone loves a good dab.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Both very good points from Elliot prior and toker1 just to add to what they said...the high your feeling is like a first time smoker gets its an immediate rush you get from the tobacco I use to use tobacco long ago when I bought my cannabis and couldn't afford it greened out a few times because of the tobacco ..mind you I am a smoker ( cigarettes) dirty habit that I would like to quit but I never mix good cannabis with tobacco it's just waste of good weed but if your on a budget there's not much I could say..keep in mind there are strains that hit you quick and extinguish them selves out knowing you had enough then there's stuff you smoke too the end and hits you hard..but each too his/ her own.

Comment

• StokeBloke
            StokeBloke commented
            Editing a comment
            I was thinking that maybe tabacco works as a catalyst in the same way as caffeine does when alongside a number of other substances

• D.A.A.S.69
            D.A.A.S.69 commented
            Editing a comment
            I quit those nasty cigarettes long ago, by just smoking rolled up big fan leaves from my plants, we had big grocery bags full of them, never got a buzz, but it stopped the cigarette habit,
            Just my opinion but I think cigarettes and dipping is more addictive than heroin,
            I dip now a little, when im in the woods huntin or fishin, but it's SmokieMountain, it's supposed to be nicotine free, it says it's made out of molasses an corn silks, but who knows Whats in that sh-t.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X