Clear All

How do i know when 2wk left till harvest

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191126_123414.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	352361what does my serated leaves curling inwards mean
    IO'D

How do i know when i have 2wks est left of budding so i can flush aswell as prep for drying heres 2 pics different plants the same plants that have serated edges of leaves curling inwards
    IO'D

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191126_123518.jpg
Views:	174
Size:	1.98 MB
ID:	352365Click image for larger version

Name:	20191126_123437.jpg
Views:	168
Size:	1.79 MB
ID:	352366
      IO'D

Comment

Could be heat stress. Check out links for info on plant problems and knowing when to harvest.
        Use our cannabis growing problem pictures and interactive plant doctor tool to quickly diagnose your sick marijuana plants! Click the pictures below to learn about a marijuana problem, deficiency or symptom & get the solution! Still having trouble? Consult our 5-Step Remedy to 99% of Cannabis Growing Problems​​. Click here to see ALL cannabis plant...

Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

Comment

You the man cheers bruf
          IO'D

Comment

Leaves taco like that due to light/heat/humidity stress.
            You need to judge by the trichomes. That’s how you can tell how far along you are till harvest. Buy a pocket microscope, it will be essential to all future grows.
            4x4 600w HID empty for summer
            3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
            2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
            running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
            https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thanks bro couldnt find a loupe so purchased magnifyglass i done a bit of google search and understand that the milky techcromes and mushroom heads on techcromes and that so just wondering is that when i should harvest strait away when that happens or then start flush even if the buds/colas havnt really formed to tight togeather and they dont look that plumb
              IO'D

Comment

• Toker1
                Toker1 commented
                Editing a comment
                Every strain is a bit different. And the tops always mature faster than the lowers. When you get milk white on the tops, the bottoms are usually clear. If you flush then, by the time you are finished flushing you will see amber on top and milk white on the lowers.

And also if a budding plant thats started reveging and or a plant is suffering from heat.humidity. or light stress can i fix reveging problem and stop the process so buds can throw there power back to themselves instead of veg. And can i fix the humidity.heat.light stressed plants back to themselves and if so is it appropreite for a budding plant thats around a mth give or take til harvest
              IO'D

Comment

At the very first sign of amber trichomes - I begin pHed water only.
                It's all bullshit - until you smoke it!

KISS @ Dry/Cure:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-kiss-dry-cure

Staged Harvest:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...e-in-the-wings

Grow Journals:

#3, Window Sill Grow - auto:
                http://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum/...nic-soil-24-7g

#4, KISS grow- Girl Scout Cookies- auto:
                https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ies-autoflower

Comment

Cheers mate just thrown out there my problems with plants like heat stress and humidity and reveging are outdoor plants if this matters cheers
                  IO'D

Comment

• uncledoug
                    uncledoug commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Harvesting cannabis at the right time is just as important as how you grow the plant. Harvest marijuana buds too soon and you lose potency and yields; too late and you can end up making a batch of sleep medicine. Learn how to harvest at the perfect time, every time! Here's what you need...

What Weed Pharma said is how I do it. I attached a link that explains how to know.

Not sure about the curling leaves, if they were indoor plants I would say raise you light. I don't grow outside so can't help with that. Maybe try less sunlight at the hottest part of the day,

Cheers mate will do thanks for feebback much appreciated will check link
                  IO'D

Comment

They quit drinking water, at the end too.GoodLuck
                    Cfls for a week or two
                    315lec for everything else
                    Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                    36x36x63 inch tent.
                    6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                    Smart pots
                    Molasses
                    Autoflowers

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X