Government

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Government

While the federal government is voting to unschedule Marijuana the USDA is trying to make hemp flower have 0.00% thca. Fucking sneaky bastards.

By the way it passed the first stepping stone. Just alot father to go.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

That’s funny. What are they still holding on to there? Here is a funny timeline of mishaps, if you have been following.
    Yes, MJ makes people insanely crazy. No, Vikings did not land in the US before Columbus did. The war on drugs has gone swimmingly. Don’t pay for it, borrow it on credit.
    Let’s ask foreign entities to parlay in a little election meddling. I did not have relations with that woman, mrs Lewinsky.
    WWF superstar president kamacho trump. Now this. Lol
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol i just tried some trim hash and was really confused by your comment for like 2 straight minutes. An actual thought was that i entered an alternate timeline!

• Toker1
      Toker1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lol. It’s called a parallel universe. Aka biff’s world.

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      You’re spot on, man

What, daylight savings time isn't total government control? Twice a year we have to change our sleep schedule because G says so. My microwave oven clock still says it's 3:21, like it should be, while my oven oven says 2:21. We have to bed earlier so the big unknow G spies have more dark to do nefarious deeds.
    Our local utility company has a campaign where people should use less electricity between 4-9pm. But the Big G messes with our clocks so we actually use more energy.
    I was watching this little dot of light from my balcony the other night. It was way up, like outer space. It was on a straight course in line with a star, then changed direction by about 15 degrees towards another star. It made, like, five of those changes. What does it mean? First, we all know I had been dabbing and was pretty well dabbed out. Second, if I was the only one to see it, make it any less real? Was it a message? If you knew what I knew and I knew what you knew... feel me?
    I was counting my rice grains and measuring green bean for continuity for dinner tonight. Know how many broken pieces of rice there were?
    And why do you suppose some pot stores are allowed to stay open? Big G can only do surveillance on so many places at once. I swear I can hear the cameras watching me.
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

we're from the government and we're here to help

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        This is information retrieval not information dispersal.

And the G will pass it so they can get their cut, another 5% tax from it....its all about the money!

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X