Manifold grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manifold grow

Who likes manifold growing? My very first indoor grow was under 2 flourescent shop lights, a total of 4 T8 bulbs 4 ft long. I revegged, cloned an outside plant and grew 2 small manifold plants. I have not done it since, and I now have a few different light setups to grow under, including the original T8 bulbs lol. I have time, space and seeds soooo why not. These 4 were germinated 35 days ago. 5 days ago I topped them to the 3rd node and removed the first 2 nodes. Today, I am happy with results. Hopefully at least 2 are female. I plan to veg under LED but flower with HPS. They are currently in 2 gallon air pots, with a soil and coco mix. First picture was day after topping, second picture today.
    Attached Files
    Lighting systems:
    600 W HID/HPS
    450 Viparspectra
    4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
    Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:
    Calmag, Alaska 5.1.1, Foxfarms Growbig, Foxfarms big bloom, Foxfarms Tiger bloom, Granny's unsulfured molasses

Nice plants.. 🙂

Comment

• Woodsman67
      Woodsman67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks!

my 1st attempt at it..I messed up by actually clearing out the very 1st node i should have left alone ..it was a I can't believe I just did that moment but it worked out ok and ended up with 10 mains instead of 8 like I should have... telling myself it's a happy mistake lol..will definitely be doing it again
    4x45w unifun led
    600w bloomspect led ( 130w actual draw)
    ​foxfarm HF/OF dirt
    3gal and 5 gal fabric pots

current grow
    White widow autos 5gal
    California dreaming 3gal
    wifi og 3gal

Comment

• Woodsman67
      Woodsman67 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice!!

• Tersky
      Tersky commented
      Editing a comment
      I've made many happy, and unhappy, mistakes! Looks good tho man!

I went out of town for 5 days to see my son, come back to my manifold grow looking shaggier than a hippie van and shadier than my neighbor
    Lighting systems:
    600 W HID/HPS
    450 Viparspectra
    4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
    Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:
    Calmag, Alaska 5.1.1, Foxfarms Growbig, Foxfarms big bloom, Foxfarms Tiger bloom, Granny's unsulfured molasses

Comment

A little snip and tuck looks like a nice young group of kids again.
      Lighting systems:
      600 W HID/HPS
      450 Viparspectra
      4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
      Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:

Comment

Last day of being lazy for this bunch. The one in the back I posted a close up of a pre flower that shows male traits. The 2 in front show female traits, the 4th was culled for ball sacks. Timer is set for 12/12 starting tomorrow, which is day 49 since breaking soil. This is a fun grow, but hoping for at least one pretty female that produces well for its size.
        Lighting systems:
        600 W HID/HPS
        450 Viparspectra
        4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
        Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:

Comment

Is it still considered a manifold if you leave all the bud sites and armatures?
          Attached Files
          Lighting systems:
          600 W HID/HPS
          450 Viparspectra
          4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
          Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:

Comment

Update day. Going on 14 days of 12/12. Culled 2 males and one female that just didnt look as full. Down to one beautiful female. Container is 2 gal air pot. Will be moving this to HPS light tomorrow.
            Attached Files
            Lighting systems:
            600 W HID/HPS
            450 Viparspectra
            4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
            Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:

Comment

28 days tomorrow morning. It has a smell totally different from Gold Lemon mother and Sour Diesel father. Fruity and sweet with a funky sour smell lingering in. Pot is 2 gal air pot for reference on size. The 2 tall colas are 14" apart. I expected more mass at this stage. Maybe not genetically worthy of keeping, will know in about 50 days.
            Attached Files
            Lighting systems:
            600 W HID/HPS
            450 Viparspectra
            4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
            Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:

Comment

Getting fatter. 3 to 4 weeks to go
              Attached Files
              Lighting systems:
              600 W HID/HPS
              450 Viparspectra
              4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
              Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:

Comment

Still looking beautiful. Not a typical clean trained manifold but I like it
                Attached Files
                Lighting systems:
                600 W HID/HPS
                450 Viparspectra
                4 ft T8 bulb X6

Grow medium:
                Coco/perlite/soil mix

Nutrients:

Comment

Woodsman67 I had a mutant seedling that pretty much looked like a manifold. It looks similar to yours however, I did not train the plant to grow low. I let it "do it's thing" and now am soon to harvest. I did top on side. Fasciation is the thread that will have images. your plants look lovely and healthy.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X