Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Out of 4 seedlings I started this with, 2 were male 2 female. only one female had characteristics typical of the mother of this Gold Lemon, mother, sour diesel father cross and that's what I wanted to see. I cut it one day earlier than planned, due to a roller coaster of health related issues I may not be able to do it tomorrow. So its early, I still have 4 of its siblings in flower, 2 of which carry the same characteristics so we will see what 10 weeks and maybe longer does for the flowers.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Day 50 of flower. Today is last feed and water, I have been feeding molasses only last 2 feedings, today is same then I will allow it to basically dry out for 7 days then harvest on day 57. I think it would be better to let it go another 2 weeks, but empty jars by then. Trichs are cloudy, pistils are mostly gold colored. It will be early but should be ok until its siblings can mature
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BlueberryGIrl
    replied
    Woodsman67 I had a mutant seedling that pretty much looked like a manifold. It looks similar to yours however, I did not train the plant to grow low. I let it "do it's thing" and now am soon to harvest. I did top on side. Fasciation is the thread that will have images. your plants look lovely and healthy.

Leave a comment:

• BlueberryGIrl
    commented on 's reply
    Woodsman67 looking good!

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Still looking beautiful. Not a typical clean trained manifold but I like it
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Getting fatter. 3 to 4 weeks to go
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    28 days tomorrow morning. It has a smell totally different from Gold Lemon mother and Sour Diesel father. Fruity and sweet with a funky sour smell lingering in. Pot is 2 gal air pot for reference on size. The 2 tall colas are 14" apart. I expected more mass at this stage. Maybe not genetically worthy of keeping, will know in about 50 days.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Update day. Going on 14 days of 12/12. Culled 2 males and one female that just didnt look as full. Down to one beautiful female. Container is 2 gal air pot. Will be moving this to HPS light tomorrow.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Is it still considered a manifold if you leave all the bud sites and armatures?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    Last day of being lazy for this bunch. The one in the back I posted a close up of a pre flower that shows male traits. The 2 in front show female traits, the 4th was culled for ball sacks. Timer is set for 12/12 starting tomorrow, which is day 49 since breaking soil. This is a fun grow, but hoping for at least one pretty female that produces well for its size.

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    A little snip and tuck looks like a nice young group of kids again.

Leave a comment:

• Woodsman67
    replied
    I went out of town for 5 days to see my son, come back to my manifold grow looking shaggier than a hippie van and shadier than my neighbor

Leave a comment:

• Tersky
    commented on 's reply
    I've made many happy, and unhappy, mistakes! Looks good tho man!

• Woodsman67
    commented on 's reply
    Nice!!

• DreamofGreen
    replied
    my 1st attempt at it..I messed up by actually clearing out the very 1st node i should have left alone ..it was a I can't believe I just did that moment but it worked out ok and ended up with 10 mains instead of 8 like I should have... telling myself it's a happy mistake lol..will definitely be doing it again

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X