Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

11 finger leaves? Is it true that is the sign of a healthy plant?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

11 finger leaves? Is it true that is the sign of a healthy plant?

So my bruce banner plants #3 are about 3 weeks into flowering, 4 since 12/12 flip. They are pretty leafy so i decided to get rid of some of the bigger leaves. While cutting a couple i noticed they had a set of leaves kinda on top of the leaf by the stem. Counted the leaves and noticed i had 11 fingers! It wasnt just a leaf here and there...id say most of the leaves towards the top are 11 fingered! It's also got A LOT of sugar leaves. Ive had a few 9 finger plants but never an 11 finger. I hear this is a sign of a healthy plant, that true? I could have veged her out longer but she's not lookin bad. She has at least another month to go, i know, but i thought that was cool!
    Attached Files

can't be a bad thing...i found 11 finger leafs on my bubba kush and cookies kush...i was pretty pumped too!

Comment

I hope it is true as well - but my girl is a bit ill at the moment.

Early Miss with 5 fingers on the bottom then 7 then 9 then 11 as you progress up the plant - and in one pic as well. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0429.JPG
Views:	3511
Size:	4.44 MB
ID:	347074
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        That's is an awesome plant!

Tersky, welcome to the 11 finger club. Mine came off a Black Jack from Nirvana. You are right, it is a sign of a healthy girl. Way to go.
      Last edited by kingfish; 11-04-2019, 02:28 PM.

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        YAAAY MAAA!!! I DID IT!!! lol I was excited...

A few years ago, playing with genetics, I had what I thought was an 11 finger leaf, but it was 33! From the top all one could see is 11, but the fingers were 3 deep! Never seen that again,,, just the one plant.

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Wow! Thats crazy! I think the proper name of that plant is the Cthulhu plant! Distorts reality with its numerous tentacles!

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Would have loved to see a picture.

• Rwise
        Rwise commented
        Editing a comment
        I will be moving soon and will watch for the old photos,, being the typ that self develops they will be dark if I can find them,,, Polaroid thats it,,, who new they never stop developing,,,,

Nice training on that lady 💪🤙
      🇨🇦

Comment

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! It's kind of a quadline manifold. Or my variation of it.

Woo-hoo! I was just doing a little trimming and counted a couple 11's and remembered your post. 's gotta be a healthy plant. I don't grow no slacker plants. First I've noticed in my bagseeding.
      Last edited by Gingerbeard; 11-05-2019, 05:30 PM.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X