Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Hail hail looks great OC very nice clean setup. Gals got a hair cut their feelin the fresh air under them lookin real happy

• ocgreen
    replied
    Topped, tied down and in their final home!

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191202_215510.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	5.90 MB
ID:	354475

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Looking great OC once I got a gram of Zkittlez boy it was so tasty and you got the gorilla strain boy howdy that's going to be fun.

• ocgreen
    replied
    Looking good with some of the biggest fan leaves I've grown. One more day before they get split up. It will be 3 tulip and a zkittlez in one half of 8x4 and 4 zkittlez in the other half.

Name:	20191201_171408.jpg
Views:	296
Size:	4.94 MB
ID:	354052

All 5 zkittlez and the last tulip will get topped tomorrow night. The two biggest tulips are doing well since topping.

Name:	20191201_171422.jpg
Views:	307
Size:	4.15 MB
ID:	354053

Leave a comment:

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    Hey Oldhippy I know a few guys who grow some really good stuff using those Viparspectra lights you mention but I dont have any experience personally.

From a nutrients perspective, i started with GH Flora Trio using the schedule available on this website and that worked well. Then to save cost and keep things simple I switched to Mega Crop. You can get a free sample online.

The good news is there is a guide for every topic on this website. Would recommend reading their guide to germination, vegetative, flowering, ventilation, lighting (including distance from plant) and plant training. Absorb the available info on those topics and try your best to duplicate is the fastest way to top notch smoke.

Let me know if you have specific questions

• Oldhippy
    replied
    Looking for some help I bought 3 viparspectrum 450 leds with a veg and bloom switch they grew some party weed but could not get a buzz tried 3 different grows all from 3 different seed banks then I bought a next light mega bought from another seed bank same results this time I bought seeds from bc bud depo and am using both next light mega and the viper spectra also the last grows I used this shit called flower power and I this time I am not using any nuts so fat and if I do it won’t be that shit . Any input on this matter I’d appreciate it thanks oldhippy

Leave a comment:

• ocgreen
    commented on 's reply
    I'm really excited for some of these harvests! Did a ton of research and had to jump through some hoops to get some of these seeds here in Canada.

• SoOrbudgal
    commented on 's reply
    Man those are some great strains your growing from what I've read on seed site. I'm holding on wanting to see how these 6 work out in the tent. This will be exciting grow so many different strains.

• ocgreen
    replied
    Thanks guys. I regret not doing it just below 4th node now because she is just so much taller than her peers but leaving her alone like you both suggest.

Name:	20191127_214353.jpg
Views:	320
Size:	4.82 MB
ID:	352952

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I agree let it be.

Leave a comment:

• Canuck147
    commented on 's reply
    Leave it alone.

• ocgreen
    replied
    I topped the biggest Mokum's Tulip at 5th node when it had 6 going on 7 nodes. Now I'm thinking I should have topped above 3rd node because the distance between 3 and 4 is so big in comparison to 1-3. See photo

Name:	20191126_165641.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	1.82 MB
ID:	352586

do you think I should have topped just below 4th node instead?
    ​if so, would it be ok to do that today if I topped only yesterday?

Or should I just leave it alone?

Everyone else is doing fine. Planning to top everyone at the 5th node when they have 6 going on 7 but let me know if you have a better recommendation

Name:	20191126_164841.jpg
Views:	308
Size:	4.67 MB
ID:	352587

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    I think they look grand. Yes that little tulip seems to have great structure. I seem to get into trouble with gorilla strains, they are kinda touchy with ferts. at least for me.

Leave a comment:

• ocgreen
    replied

Name:	20191122_102018.jpg
Views:	339
Size:	3.80 MB
ID:	351540

Everyone is doing well for the most part. Some were maybe exposed to a little too much light because nodes are really close.

One Gorilla Zkittlez is twisted/deformed:

Name:	20191122_102046.jpg
Views:	328
Size:	3.67 MB
ID:	351541

Largest Mokum's Tulip looks like it will have a beautiful structure and getting closer to being topped:

Name:	20191122_102103.jpg
Views:	366
Size:	4.81 MB
ID:	351542

Everyone is getting 3g/gal of Mega Crop and 5ml/gal of GH cal-mag.

Thanks for following along

Leave a comment:

• SoOrbudgal
    replied
    Onward and upward they go where they stop is up to you

Leave a comment:

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X