WPM in flowering indoor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WPM in flowering indoor

So is there anything I can do to stop this crap from getting into my buds I need 2-3 more weeks and it's on all the plants only some of the leaves. Thanks

Hey Smokesteve
    This is a little experiment I ran on my last grow. They were indoor/outdoor, depending on the sun. I will not give H2O2/H2O ratios because I always go overboard. Just google using H2O2 for WPM for that information.
    Circulation
    In the end, I had a successful harvest with only WCT (White Crystally Trichomes). Since this harvest I have been trying the same treatment on three plumeria I have on the patio with no effect on the WPM.
    Circulation
    I stress that: I sprayed lightly but enough to cover the affected are. Gave a light shake to the stem to knock off excess H2O2. Gave plenty of circulation. I tried one bud, waited a few days, then sprayed others. A few more days, whenever I saw a fan leaf or suspicious sugar.
    Circulation

Circulation
    Another quickie. If the bud isn't dry in an hour or so, up the circulation. A point to this is to NOT saturate and have a wet bud. The H2O2 dissipates pretty quickly and leaves water, which can be bad.
    Circulation
    Last edited by Gingerbeard; 10-23-2019, 07:40 PM. Reason: Circulation
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Smokesteve..I didn't want to use chem's on plants at all. So i used water/milk mix thru my last grow..it maintained..the WPM but didnt eliminate it. I would spray the whole plant every time i watered if needed. I also tried baking soda/canola oil and dish soap but had some leaf tip burn after use. Spoke to another grower and he said i used too much dish soap..that was cause of burning. Have a new grow under way and a new product to try. nebula recommended..Lost Coast Plant Therapy..gonna give it a whirl tomorrow
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Comment

I used Trifecta Crop Control, sprayed twice per week, WPM went away after a few treatments. But I also trimmed some leaf from them for air flow, and any leaf infected was trimmed away as well. It is all natural oils and safe up to harvest,, oh ya did I say the stuff is costly,,,,

Comment

Check out http://www.purecrop1.com
          Safe for use at any time (including up to and even after harvest). All natural, new nanotech that supposedly works as insecticide, fungicide, and biostimulant. It worked on my friend’s spidermite infestation, should work for your WPM.
          Gorilla 3x3
          LEC 315
          Kind Soil
          Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X