Spots and dots oh my!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spots and dots oh my!

This lady is almost done but she’s developed tiny white spots on her leaves and black little dots/specs on the leaves undercarriage. Can I save her without neem oil flavored buds?

In the first picture, the lowest horizontal leaf, at the end, webs. Spider mites.
    Spider mites are a common cannabis pest that can be very difficult to get rid of. Learn how to spot and treat at the first signs of these nasty pests.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

Good eye Gingerbeard. I hate to say it. You're infested. Once they web as bad as this. It's pretty much Game over. Sorry.

Comment

Ouch! That is heartbreaking! I have no idea how well any of these ideas work but i know ladybugs are good for most pests. I found this link for you and maybe someone with more experience with spider mites can either verify or refute any of these methods. https://herbanplanet.com/marijuana-b...flowering.html

EDIT: It seems as if it may be too late for any of these to work. Sorry
      Last edited by Tersky; 10-16-2019, 03:45 PM. Reason: Been Corrected

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Tresky, you're right about Ladybugs. But from the picture, they are too far with the webbing to save. Even if you kill all the adults, you have the eggs to deal with. We don't call them "The Borg" for nothing.

• Tersky
        Tersky commented
        Editing a comment
        Ah. Ok well then i defer to your judgment cause i personally have not had any trouble with them. Knock on wood! I guess thats why it's important to do daily leaf inspections so you can catch things early. Thanks for the feedback King!

You can spray the leaves but avoid the buds. I would try an organic insect soap on the leaves and near the surrounding ground.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Look into PureCrop1. Can’t say it’s been working for me, but I have a strange bug. Supposedly nukes spidermites, and is totally safe up through and after harvest.
        Gorilla 3x3
        LEC 315
        Kind Soil
        Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

Some of you might have read my little experiment using a mild H2O2 solution on my flowers. So, I'm copying and pasting this from another website. This is not a website about cannabis. Just one about treating bugs, specifically spidermites.
          Pour 8 ounces of 3-percent hydrogen peroxide in 1 gallon of water, and add 8 ounces blackstrap molasses or white sugar. Stir the solution and pour it into a spray bottle. Then, spray the plant with the mixture, fully soaking the surface underneath the leaves, the soil and the crown of the plant. Alternatively, use undiluted 3-percent hydrogen peroxide, although you might find that the molasses or sugar helps the mixture stick to the plant better. Spray the plant daily for one week.
          More elephant!

Coco/perlite
          3x3x6

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X