Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going with Grand Daddy Purple for the challenge

Comment

'spearment time, Lucy! We're gonna muck about a bit with Mother Nature. She want's to give me seeds? I'll show her to give me seeds.
      First and second picture are the same bud (1, 11: 2, 22) and so on until you get to
      The Craw and
      5, 6, 7, and 8. The first pictures (1, 2, 3, and 4) are the before pictures, with seeds. The second pictures (11, 22, 33, and 44) are what the buds look like after I took The Craw to them. If the seed couldn't be plucked from the plant it was squeeshed and roughed up.
      I'm sure I didn't get all of them and I didn't do anything to the lower seeds. I can't get high enough to enjoy that. The pin idea was a bust because I would have had to hold the pin in a hand, the magnifying glass in another, and the seed itself for a third.
      Let's see what happens in the next four weeks. The plants are not purple.
      Okay, Lucy?
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Any possibility of getting a refined rules out line I feel like this has gotten quite long with lots of questions asked and answered . I find myself wondering about a few circumstances and skimming through this thread for answers is daunting.
      *4x2x6 for veg with HLG65 4000k x3
      ​​​​*2x2x4 for mothers with HLG65 [van helsing, master breath, white mo, pineapple express]
      *custom 4x4 closet for flower with HLG260 + 4' T5 (x4) - agromax bloom led x2 + agromax 6400k florescent x2 {440watt totall}
      *8 site clone bucket with 20w cfl
      You never know when you might need a little C4

Comment

To be continue here......
        It's the 2020 Grow Weed Easy.com Forum Grow off. Because of NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside we have the best access for sharing and growing cannabis. From the Website to the Fourm we are part of the best resources for Growing weed on the internet. A big thanks goes out to the both of them for they continued support to host
        You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

If I'm able to find a seed to join, am I allowed to pop it by whatever means before placing/finishing germination in my solo cup?

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Yes you can use a shot glass, paper towel, jiffy cube. Just has to go in the cup after and stay there.

• Ardek
            Ardek commented
            Editing a comment
            K, thanks, ill see what i have in my stores

I'm ready all the seeds are laid out in paper towels all I have to do is wet them down and slide them on top of the cable box ,I had a couple of pictures but never sent them to computer and phone died ,I just plugged it in so maybe in a few minutes
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Jeez I guess I'd better decide what I'm going to do.
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• DingusKhan
            DingusKhan commented
            Editing a comment
            If you don't put down your pipe for a minute, you'll have a little red cup forest going on here in about 7 hours.

I consulted the rules and regulations for this contest, but did not find the answer. When exactly do we drop the seeds? Is it eastern standard time. Greenwich Mean time. Do we start counting from the time of the Big Bang, and add 13.7 billion years, or just what? If you are familiar with Kurt Godel's view of relativity time is only a subjective human illusion. I am lost what am I to do? https://youtu.be/4wAPTsjhrjM

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X