No announcement yet.

White Widow - Early Miss - Autoflowers - grow journal by Canuck147

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Girls are looking well - still lots of new growth - feedings coming up this weekend. Got em sitting in the sink before I spray them with OJH's concoction. I'm sure there are spores hanging around but I sprayed compressed air around the poles while the girls are lounging in the sink with the fan sucking the air out on high - got my arm into one of the vent holes spraying the air during this noisy operation.
    Air conditions are as follows - humidity is below 40% - 70 degrees - and the air is now moving on them with this fan - with those conditions one would think that the WPM couldn't survive - but I imagine them spores will be around for a while.
    Attached Files
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      In the GH I can not stop WPM I can only treat for it ,I had 2 20 inch box fans 4 4200 cfm fans running 1 16 inch oscillating and 4 6 inch ,even directly in the path of the fan it came back ,I think it was because I planted squash around the GH big mistake lol

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 my spaghetti squash outdoors is a breeder for WPM...I’m not sure if it’s due to easy access to the thin leaf so it takes hold but it is Loaded. Glad its harvest time

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks homegrown - I'll put that on my shopping list.

No pics for last couple days - sorry - little bit couchbound with flu like symptoms.
    Watered yesterday with nutes - Foliar spray this morning.

Girls didn't like the spray the other day - few leaves are clawing - they usually rebound - we'll see. If I feel better I'll post pics later - GO SEAHAWKS!!
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Tis the season to curl up and watch them Hawks. I hope you feel better soon FYI I called in last Thurs. felt abit sluggish and I have "short timers" bad. Perhaps your tent is feeling down also? Slight bump they'll recover I hope and perk up because Seahawks are going to the super bowl LOL I wish.

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Seahawks or Chiefs

Okay - back to posting - still feeling ill but much better - now i'm only sick cuz I did too much to my Early Miss and fucked it all up - and it was all a culmination of my errors in one day and waahhhhh! So i'm too embarrassed to post pics of her - i'll talk about WW.

WW didn't get the brunt of all my stupidity so she is not looking too bad. Posted on a thread that was showing pics of 11 finger leaves - how about 12 fingers?
    Those 2 big fan leaves on the right and left of the overhead pic I cut off - one had 11 fingers the other 12. Needed more light below so...………….

Watered with plain water yesterday.
    Attached Files
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice healthy looking plants Canuck

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      haha canuck the last big leaf I had turned out to be male ,she is looking very nice

Hey Canuck she'll bounce back man I thought I wacked one of my burnt cookies and slowed her down but heck no she came back with a vengeance, bet in a couple weeks she'll be fine. I had to really sit on my hands last couple weeks and they look great so I flipped on the 2nd, but there photos Go Seahawks !
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Being from Alberta Canada I know I tell you I know that when that snowball starts downhill it will just get bigger - sometimes they hit a tree and stop and other times they gain speed and grow.

That's where i'm at with this grow - totally frustrated about it - but more shit has hit my fan.

Was going to pose this question to the 1 or 3 people that are tagging along - but - no need to when one understands the obvious.

Lets's see now with my WW she has a tremendous amount of undergrowth - not growing up vertically much - hmmmm - I think I know why. She is also in day 45 with no pistils - fuck - EM has had pistils for 10 days now. It's easy to see which is which.

No stretching no pistils - must be a fucking photoperiod plant. Fucking Crop King Seeds their commercial packaging all says autoflower feminized.

So that is how I am now treating her - last night she got her light switched to 12/12.

Last week I decided to cure these kind of growers blues is - start 3 more beans. Which are germinating.
      Attached Files
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well dang maybe she's just a real slacker? She doesn't want to cooperate throw her into darkness where she belongs. I'd take her I got room in my photo tent

• s62
        s62 commented
        Editing a comment
        Can’t wait until I can afford a second tent. I’ll have a photo and an auto tent.

• Spidermite
        Spidermite commented
        Editing a comment
        Be careful s62 or you will end up like me with lots of setups.

And looking good Canuck147

Spidermite too late growbud we are hooked on this hobby, it's going to be part of my winter retirement hobby.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

’No stretching no pistils - must be a fucking photoperiod plant. Fucking Crop King Seeds their commercial packaging all says autoflower feminized.”

that is EXACTLY how I wound up with Autos.... but, Nirvana

Comment

• Sledrock
          Sledrock commented
          Editing a comment
          Farmall - It's not just Crop King - MSNL sent me seeds that were supposed to be Autos. After 40 days and NO white pistols, I decided they were Photos so I switched to 12x12
          Canuck147 - I feel your pain, brother. I wasted 5 months just chasing my tail! Had 2 scrap previous 2 photo grows dues to light leaks. So this grow I ordered 5 WW Autos and 5 Pineapple Kush Autos from MSNL and they turned out to be Photo Seeds I'm pretty sure - I couldn't wait any longer for White Pistols - White Widow was already 22" tall so I switched them over to 12x12. WTF is going on with these banks?

Whoop whoop SEAHAWKS

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          What a game. I saw a Monday night game at the Kingdome in the 70's - with the original MNF crew - Seahawks and Chargers - turned out to be highest scoring MNF game at its time. Our seats were 4 rows from the roof.
          Best play I remember wa Jim Zorn holding for a field goal - which was faked and Zorn passes for a TD to the kicker (Efran Herrer or something) who was wide open.
          Last edited by Canuck147; 11-14-2019, 01:45 PM.

All righty then - feeling dispirited about my last few grows - so - what does one do to lift the spirits? Online shopping. Black market weed. Bought an ounce of GSC and Platinum Kush - plus a couple of grams of hash - $5.00 a gram for the cannabis and $25 a gram for the hash. Candy store shopping. Ordered late Sunday night and the snailmailman delivered on Wednesday morning. Woohoo! Now if I did that on the authorized Gov't website it would have cost me double that plus $25 shipping and insurance with each order - and - you can only order 30 grams at a time. So fuck that.

Here's where my plants are at yesterday - just before they lost a few leaves.
        Attached Files
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          alltatup not sure where you’re located, but in Canada there have been “compassion club” websites that are black market that have been in operation for years. One of my oldest kids has been ordering from the club for almost a decade and has never had any issue.

It’s a roll of the dice when going outside the law.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          YYCannabis Yes, we have to exercise caution and avoid stupid behavior when we're outside the law. I wonder if I will ever see my state legalize...

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          YYCannabis sounds like your blowing smoke out your ears.

And here they are today.
        Attached Files
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

hey Canuck, what plants are the dome shaped ones?(pic 2 and 4) is that from plant training or just the plants structure?
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

• s62
            s62 commented
            Editing a comment
            It looks just like my White Widow auto did after I quadlined it.

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            It's the same plant - waiting for it to stretch.

hey Canuck, I had a thought are you far enough North where you get those long growing days,
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Canuck147
            Canuck147 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nope - I'm 3 miles north of the US/CAN border.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            I was wondering how weed grows I know veggies get huge

Us old hippies always were rebels. Looking good there Canuk147

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

Here's the tent today. Been busy with life lately - so I'll do a more in depth post tomorrow.
            Attached Files
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              I love all the different shades of green.

• s62
              s62 commented
              Editing a comment
              Those are some big-ass, badass fan leaves you’re growing! I wish mine looked that good!

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for your comments - much appreciated.

I'll be updating weekly if your interested - health issues have me depressed.
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• s62
              s62 commented
              Editing a comment
              Really sorry to hear it, Canuck I’ve been battling some serious bouts with depression recently, although related to mental health, not physical. It’s a shit place to be. Hang in there, friend, and enjoy your bud. It helps me a little, hope it does you too

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Canuck147 s62 Me three!!! I find it comforting to know that my canna brothers are fighting the good fight of living this complex and painful life. Sometimes I'm really grateful that I'm depressed, because I conclude that anyone who's not depressed in this world today is NUTS (with all due respect to all my nutty non-depressed friends on the forum).

I joined this forum 3 years ago, and bein able to talk with folks like you has given me such a feeling of solidarity and normalcy. Normalcy because I know all these really wonderful people who are also depressed.

• Mr.furley
              Mr.furley commented
              Editing a comment
              Canuck147
              I am always interested in your growings on, I don't always express it with the keyboard but I do read them. Hope all the troubles you and yours are having smooth over soon, keep up the keep up my friend.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X