No announcement yet.

mac's new grow 'grapegum' ripper seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi @So0rbudgal ..are you getting the hot weather like parts of Canada and north east usa ...it was 121f in canada the other day ,makes me like the uk weather a lot more now ,,,,weather here in Brum where i live has been dreary after a few days of sun .
    any how heres the next picture of the red hot cookie's plant ,i dont think ive got a red budded plant but a green pheno of it ...mac, Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210628_15_09_24_Pro.jpg
Views:	251
Size:	637.8 KB
ID:	523183

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello mactheman yes we did have record temps at our place and all over Oregon. Terrible heat cooked alot of my garden. But it's cooled way down last 2 days thankfully. We've got dummies doing stupid careless with starting fires. Can't wrap my head around arson??? So far not in our area like last year but that was caused by lightning. So far no lightning strikes yet but stupid humans. I've not done much veggie or plants in my garden this year working on fenceing so just growing alittle. I want to redo my raised beds after our privicy fence is done, got some too close of new neighbors. I love your paint colors of your living room very cheery tell your wifie i like her colors. Yes i have had different phenos from same seed pkg. odd they are LOL. Makes me wonder if it's the same strain sometimes....but that's nature . Our place got to 111f was at my sisters for 2 days it was 115f that's why my yards got fried. This area is not going to do well in those temps with these types of plants, only cactus likes it

Hi SoOrbudgal ,, ho the color ,,shes been trying to get me to redo the colors ,but lucky for me ive got arthritis in my shoulder and neck so i cant do yet ,i just say maybe in a few months time ..but really i'd love to do it but this arthritis really does get ya down ,i get one of my son in laws to help me when they have time to do it ... mac,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey mactheman i tell ya my sticky GG#4 helps keep my inflamation down really good, especially in my guts. I've not had much issue since i retired in my hands that's wear all my work was done putting surgical insturments back together afler sterilization. Thousands of pieces over the years. Fine motor work with hands, repetitive use. Only good joint is the one we smoke LOL

hi @So0rbudgal yea a good smoke helps me a lot but the main trouble or with my thumbs, and my neck i have cervical spondylitis( posh name for arthritis of the neck ) if i move my head around up and down if brings on vertigo ,,man it really gets me down ,,at least the weed helps to lift me,,.at one time the pain was that bad Dr gave me oxycodone i was well addicted for over ten years ,that was 11 years ago now ,weed a strong heavy Indica helped me through any withdrawal i had ,,thank the gods for the weed ,,,,mac,,

Comment

took some fan leaves off and gave plant a feed of nutes ,,here few pictures of the red hot cookies plant ,,budding up nicely,,mac. Click image for larger version  Name:	WIN_20210707_09_46_14_Pro.jpg Views:	0 Size:	687.6 KB ID:	523908 Click image for larger version  Name:	WIN_20210707_09_45_39_Pro.jpg Views:	0 Size:	524.5 KB ID:	523909Click image for larger version  Name:	WIN_20210707_09_45_56_Pro.jpg Views:	0 Size:	603.3 KB ID:	523910

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Really can tell how they are plumping up there Mac. I love seeing the growth and she's one happy plant. Won't be much longer.

HI @So0rbudgal .thanks ...according to what Sweet seeds says about flowering time its got a couple more weeks to go ,,still smells real fruity .mrs says i bit like grapefruit that she can smell after i had been taking leaves off the plant ,,,mac,

Comment

looking like i'l be harvesting the plant next week ,,,Shes been in the sun most days now for a week..mac Click image for larger version  Name:	WIN_20210721_12_09_13_Pro.jpg Views:	0 Size:	807.2 KB ID:	526402Click image for larger version  Name:	WIN_20210721_12_08_54_Pro.jpg Views:	0 Size:	569.9 KB ID:	526403Click image for larger version  Name:	WIN_20210721_12_08_39_Pro.jpg Views:	0 Size:	703.9 KB ID:	526404

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet that hot weather your having is helping swell up those colas Mac. She looks great kind of getting a tad " foxy " on the tops, she wants to give you more LOL. Excellent looking gal

hi SoOrbudgal ,,yea i noticed the bit of foxing at the tops .plants seems to have had a little grow spurt in the sun ,still shes filling out nicely ....think i'l chop her some time towards end of next week ,,,,mac,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Sun sure will bring out the plants full potential for those who can sneak them outside for it. She's a beauty

Hi There ,had to harvest the plant i found a small patch of Bud rot on one of the larger cola ..i looked all over the plant couldnt find any more B/R but decided to take it down ,,,took the cola with the patch down first to isolate it after the rot was taken off ,and the cola is drying away from the harvested plant drying in different room ,,i was going to chop it later this week ,oh well could have been worse ,,,,,mac,

Comment

Hi been away from the forum for a while but heres my newest plant from sweet seed psycodilica think its called ,,3 weeks to go,,,,,,mac, Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20220403_11_07_18_Pro.jpg
Views:	171
Size:	497.3 KB
ID:	561498Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20220403_11_08_18_Pro.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	490.0 KB
ID:	561499

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Good morning to you mactheman good to see your still around i've not been growing indoor do to having a very good outdoor harvest from last summer no real need but i will start a new grow indoor this year. I've been out of sorts won't go into details but i'm changing homes and will be into my new place in a few weeks. Having some remodeling done prior to moving in. I do plan on doing outdoor this summer an a indoor in fall. Good knowing your well an the misses? Yummy looking plant you got there really frosty.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X