No announcement yet.

mac's new grow 'grapegum' ripper seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hi @So0rbudgal ,,my son in law sent up for a test for me ,,i couldnt send up for one or the wife will couldnt answer the questioning cuz our brains just couldnt think of things like my cell phone number brain dead lol..but it came back positive ,,then had letter off the city health Dept saying they had ben informed we had covid and not to leave the house for two weeks ,,bloody hell i couldnt get out of bed let alone got out..yep took me 4-5 weeks before i could walk just down the street ....at least i feel a lot better now hope you are feeling well ,,,,,,,,mac,

Comment

new plant just started Red Hot Cookies from Sweet Seeds ,,,one week above planting mix ....some just over half have red flowers ,,,mac Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210423_11_23_50_Pro.jpg
Views:	225
Size:	958.4 KB
ID:	510521

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh man that's the worst bummer mactheman. Yes me an hubby are all shot up with the 2 doses. They may close down indoor bars/dining cause our covid cases are going up. Hell were losing so many small bars an cafes they can't afford this shit storm anymore it's so sad. Red Hot Cookies eh......boy i bet she's gonna be so pretty. Good luck with her Mac. Keep getting stronger and you an wife stay safe.

Hi @So0budgal for kind words.......yea same as uk lots of the smaller pubs /bars will not be opening the lost so much money ,,the bigger bars will survive though ,and department stores the bigger ones are shutting down and wont be opening again ,,,lots of people now just buy clothes on line and get food delivered in stead of going to the stores.so small shops a lot will close ,,
      any how good thing is my red hot cookie plant as put on a bit of growth since last friday ,,,mac, Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210428_13_14_14_Pro.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	811.9 KB
ID:	511529

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        She sure has Mac good luck with her.....times they are a changin

next couple pictures of the Red Hot Cookies from sweet seeds...mac, Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210508_13_26_28_Pro.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	869.0 KB
ID:	513794Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210508_13_26_42_Pro.jpg
Views:	209
Size:	867.5 KB
ID:	513795

Comment

forgot to say i am growing in a potting mix from garden center thats organic and doesnt contain Peat ,,,,,mac.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi mactheman she's being fed yet? Looks like she's wanting more light ? Hope you and wife are well recovered

hi @So0rbudgal .no food yet ive just potted her up and the potting mix has nutes already in it ..not really worried about the color of the leaves think its the light in the room making them look lighter than they are ,,
        thank for asking about my wife and me ,yep recovered ok now ,had my 2nd jab in april ..had no effects from the jab but ive still got a sore arm fromthis jab cant lie on that side at all ,think its made my arthritis pain start off again ,but glad ive had the jab ,,,should be gettin a booster in the fall ,to help against the covid variants ,,,,,mac,,

Comment

plant is doing well after potting up in to pot ,i'l pot it it in to its final pot when its made side shoots ,,,potted in Peat free potting mix which has nutrients added ,,,ive also pinched the top of plant out to get side shoots to grow,,,,,,mac Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210514_09_32_34_Pro.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	914.9 KB
ID:	514898Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210514_09_32_13_Pro.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	772.0 KB
ID:	514899

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking healthy and those big fat indica leaf, take care Mac nearly time to set the outdoor grow on here we hope not to have the crappy fire season this summer.

hi @So0rbudgal yep ive noticed the fat leaves ,,,think the Red hot cookies are 40% sativa ,no sign yet of ant sativa ,,maybe the plants got indica bottom and sativa top ..well what ever it turns out like i'l smoke it .reckon its going tp be tasty ...luck if youre planting outdoors ,,wish i could grow outside ,,,but to many prying eyes where i live ,,,mac

Comment

lastest picture of the red hot cookies ,,,side shoots have shot up in a week since last picture ,,,,mac. Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210521_13_03_06_Pro.jpg
Views:	175
Size:	865.9 KB
ID:	516217Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210521_13_02_13_Pro.jpg
Views:	167
Size:	711.9 KB
ID:	516218

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Growing like a weed there Mac LOL

hi @So0rbudgal yep think ive got a nice healthy plant growing ( so far) but plenty time for failure ,,,mac,

Comment

Hey Mac. New here. How did you like ripper seeds genetic? Going to try there OMG at some point. Love me some sweet seeds.
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

• mactheman
                mactheman commented
                Editing a comment
                i got my Ripper seeds frrom a shop in Birmingham UK ,,,,seeds popped quickly and after harvest and dried etc was a good strong smoke ......the sweet seeds i was gifted them from a friend ,,sweet seeds are sold on most seed banks .so have a lok around the web ,you'l find them easy ,,luck mac.

latest picture of the red hot cookies from sweet seeds ,,,,ive tying down some of the main stems ,,,,,mac. Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210603_10_57_37_Pro.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	850.0 KB
ID:	518330Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210603_10_56_55_Pro.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	678.5 KB
ID:	518329

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210613_09_29_43_Pro.jpg
Views:	165
Size:	795.5 KB
ID:	520013Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210613_09_30_42_Pro.jpg
Views:	139
Size:	651.4 KB
ID:	520014 latest picture of the red hot cookies ,,,nearly 14 days after the flip of light ,,,,,mac,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Good morning Mac raining like crazy finally beating the heck out of the garden. Slugs an snails having a picnic on all my plants. My weed is fine but drowning LOL. Nothing yet is blooming thank goodness, i did'nt get early pre flower this year hopefully made the timing on setting them out when i did. Anyhooo lots of budsites on your gal she's blinding me LOL.

Hi @ So0rbudgal yea got to agree with ya lots of budsites just hope they all fill out good ,,,its been a good week so far with the weather sun out every day and temps in the high 70f's and low 80s..but its going to change by thursday with thunder storms on the way,,but ole Bosis was going to lift the lock-down next monday but because of the Indian variant (Delta) virus hes now said the current lockdown will now be 19th of july ,,,he want to get more people vaccinated now before lifting the lockdown ,,,the way hes going it'll never be a time to lift it ,,hows the virus gping where you are ,,,mac,,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Hi @mactheman....So what i'm seeing and hearing is our state policy mandates won't decide to lift it until 70% of our state population gets at least 1 shot. Flip flop daily with when it's fully open. Seems like no one is wanting to get vaccine anymore. Lots are just ignoring the rules anymore. I'm not so much listening to the " fake news " that's the big networks just listen to local town news small news casts local cities. Were not looking good although they say we are.......we are not much different with our politicians. Did ya send ole Boris a wedding congrats card? LOL

morning @So0rbudgal ,,of course i sent boris a card ,,,(not likely),,,,,,heres my plant 21 days since i flipped the light .reckon its another 5 weeks if the seed breeder is right ,,,mac Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210621_09_59_37_Pro.jpg
Views:	143
Size:	729.7 KB
ID:	521600

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                You got alot of bud sites and she looks great mac. Finally got irrigation water working for our place which is a huge weight off our shoulders. Our home uses well water and it's great but it can run dry for a time then we have to purchase as the river irrigation has no filtration just waters property. Water here is a huge big deal anymore where were at.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X