No announcement yet.

mac's new grow 'grapegum' ripper seed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next pics of top buds on cookies kush first 2 piants ,then the paki xnepali purple 2nd 2 plant shots Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0504A.jpg
Views:	345
Size:	365.7 KB
ID:	389269 ,,,the cookie dont look to good but the paki x neplai looking purple ,,,mac Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0503A.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	302.1 KB
ID:	389270Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0501A.jpg
Views:	325
Size:	358.9 KB
ID:	389271Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0502A.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	246.8 KB
ID:	389272

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Gotta tad bit of foxtailing there Mac but no biggie I wonder if this is the trait of cookie being foxy and airy? Oh well I got many girl scout cookie clones and a big photo in bloom right now she's just at 4wks and vegged for at least 4months but in a huge fabric pot she was gifted to me and I cloned the heck out of her. I sure love the cookie strains but yes I've had larfy foxtailing in different cookie strains.

good morning fellow growers and tokers ive not been here for some time now but ive still been growing .here,s my latest grow nearly finished ,they are Zkittlez ,and lemon kush zkittles 1st couple pictures lemon kush pics 2next ,,mac Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0564A.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	314.0 KB
ID:	435148Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0565A.jpg
Views:	282
Size:	382.1 KB
ID:	435149Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0566A.jpg
Views:	311
Size:	252.6 KB
ID:	435150Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0568A.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	259.9 KB
ID:	435151

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Goodmorning to you mactheman nice to see your grow sure like the smells coming off my lemon gals i hope yours are smelling up your place. Mine are crosses autos lemon haze/northern lights/ww abunch of mixed up autos but all lemon LOL. Sticky as all get out look like yours and mine are getting lighter yellow leaf and nearly time.

hi SoOrbudgal nice to hear from you too ,,,,,,oh yea they bloody smell alright ,,stinking the place up ,lucky for me the folks around my place have gone away for ages and the students next door have now gone home for the summer now that the restrictions about movement have been lifted a bit ,,so i am not bothered now about the smell ,,,plus a builders yard over the other side of the canal have a habit of lighting a fire must days so that masks the smell as well got bedroom windows open wide ,,,so for once i feel no paranoid about the smell ...but really i wish i could smell a bit better as ive got older my senseof smell is not that good ,,,i can smell cannabis but not the lemon smell or the zkittlez smell ,just smells to me like good strong cannabis ,,although i can usually taste things a bit better than i smell things ,,mac,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      For me it's the opposite. My tastes have changed but my smeller still works the coffee does not taste as good as it use to.

hi there m fellow growers and tokers, have not been here for a while hope every one is keeping away from this bloody virus so keep safe ,,,,
    any how ive started couple plants off a sweet seeds tropicanna poison( fast version and a seed i found in the lemon kush fromlast grow ( so far no sign of plant turnng out nanners) first picture smaller plant is the tropicanna poison second picture lemon kush,,mac Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20201015_12_27_11_Pro.jpg
Views:	264
Size:	985.1 KB
ID:	460225Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20201015_12_27_43_Pro.jpg
Views:	257
Size:	990.2 KB
ID:	460226

Comment

i had to trash the plant i grew from the lemon kush that pollinated its self ,found a few nanners appering etc ,,,oh well more room now for the tropicanna poison from sweet seeds ,,mac,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Well heck mactheman shame about the lemon kush. But did'nt slow you down which is great . My outdoor is near done, I got 2 girl scout cookie that won't finish in the outdoors so i'm placing them in a garage now, it's way too cold and breezy no sun in my yard anymore too tall of trees shading. These buds on the GSC are all set to be ready but do to the cold and low light they are larfy fluffy. I'm gonna try and see if the garage will tone them up but am really cautious about mold now. I'll keep you posted when i see you again on here. How was the density of your cookie indoors?
        I got 3 clones i took from them outdoors they are in flower now in the tent. They don't produce much bud but i know these are a good potent strain for us. Take care

SoOrbudgal good to see ya still here ,,,ive got couple more shots of the Tropicanna poison from sweet seeds it is the fast version finisihes in 6-7 weeks to getti on fine,,,first picture is from week or so ago and 2nd picture is from this week she putting on a bit of weight now in 2nd picture mac. Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20201102_13_55_03_Pro.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	765.9 KB
ID:	467003Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20201111_09_49_29_Pro.jpg
Views:	262
Size:	561.0 KB
ID:	467004

Comment

Boy she's looking great Mac
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	image_124410.jpg
Views:	247
Size:	644.5 KB
ID:	468681Click image for larger version

Name:	image_124411.jpg
Views:	252
Size:	566.9 KB
ID:	468682 hi @So0rbudgal couple latest pictures of tropiccana poison fast version ,,mac,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            High D Ho mactheman woo hoo that is a very pretty plant hope all is well on your end we are doing OK here just getting tired from behaving during the closures. That Tropicana does it have pinkish buds?

SoOrbudgal hi there ,,,yep it one of sweet seeds red fast versions iit got the red i think from there red hot cookies strain .cant wait till she finishes very soon now i hope ,,,,mac,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Man oh man that sure sounds like a good one mac

Name:	image_124823.jpg
Views:	231
Size:	511.7 KB
ID:	470117 next pictures of sweet seeds tropicanna poison //gave las Click image for larger version  Name:	WIN_20201128_12_07_19_Pro.jpg Views:	0 Size:	489.7 KB ID:	470116 t feed of P/K boost yesterday ,,think it maybe ready in about jus over a week or so..ma c

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Look how pretty those are well done mactheman. Great job

Hi @SoObudgal ,,here another few pictures of the Sweet Seeds fast version of tropiccana poison think you can see more of the red color in the calyxes ,,mac,,

Name:	WIN_20201129_09_46_20_Pro.jpg
Views:	226
Size:	654.0 KB
ID:	470280Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20201129_09_47_22_Pro.jpg
Views:	217
Size:	733.8 KB
ID:	470281Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20201129_09_47_55_Pro.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	658.7 KB
ID:	470282

Comment

Name:	WIN_20201219_14_39_44_Pro.jpg
Views:	215
Size:	528.6 KB
ID:	484034Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20201219_14_40_39_Pro.jpg
Views:	236
Size:	383.5 KB
ID:	484035 again long time no see ,,chopped them down just before christmas but forgot to post them ,,,but found couple pictures of couple colas ,,,mac.

Comment

started another seed From Sweet Seeds collction ,,,Green Poison ,,,week old now ,,,,,,,mac, Click image for larger version

Name:	WIN_20210119_12_49_09_Pro.jpg
Views:	212
Size:	874.9 KB
ID:	484037

Comment

hi there folks been away for a while now ,,had to let the plant go couldnt look after it has both me and my mrs come down with covid in feb....we were that ill couldnt look after the plant ,,,but i'll be back growing in few weeks ,,,keep safe this covid is nasty to get ,,lost a lot of weight to ,,,,,mac,,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Well shit mactheman what a bummer. Thank goodness you both recovered OK? Great news that you are back Me and hubby get our 2nd shot in a week. You both take it easy and when the sun shines go out and let it energize you. Take care

hi @So0rbudgal,,,,,hi there yea got my 2nd jab in another week ,,,,,,the Dr said we must have had the covid virus when we had the 1st jab ,,man my temp was high just over 100f ...mrs wasnt hit so hard as me thought i was going to die ,,,mac,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                  SoOrbudgal commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes i think i also had a similar lung event right after i retired just before anything was really understood about the covid. Had pneumonia, headaches, lost smell lost 15lbs , lost taste. Took 6wks to feel like walking 300yards. Never got tested never put a swab up my nose.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X