• Time
  • Show
Clear All

next shots of the grape gum plant staking up the buds ,,mac

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      She is stunning and what stacking yes you'll need staking for sure, great job mactheman love it

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking mighty fine Mac.

Thanks SoOrbutgal ..its still got a few weeks left yet ,cant wait for harvest and curing and finally smoke it ,,,mac,

Comment

thanks 'kingfish ..appreciate your words mate ,,,mac.

Comment

Fine looking plant Mac, she's really stacking them buds now, gonna be awesome, come harvest time, for sure,great job.
        What kind of light ,are you using ?
        What does she smell like ?
        HappyGrowing
        mactheman
        Cfls for a week or two
        315lec for everything else
        Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
        36x36x63 inch tent.
        6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
        Smart pots
        Molasses
        Autoflowers

Comment

Originally posted by D.A.A.S.69 View Post
          Fine looking plant Mac, she's really stacking them buds now, gonna be awesome, come harvest time, for sure,great job.
          What kind of light ,are you using ?
          What does she smell like ?
          HappyGrowing
          mactheman
          hi D.A.A.S.69; only a small 250w sodium lamp ,for flowering,,
          and 125w CFL in veg .....at the moment plant smell sweet hashy sort of odor ,,my nose aint to good now ,,
          but i know what ever it smells or tastes like i will really enjoy it ,,nothing like your own grown weed to smoke ,,thanks for asking bro ,mac,

Comment

next pictures of grapegum ,can smell the plant i can actually smell od grapefruit odor in the mornings from it ,fattening up nicely nicely ,mac,

Comment

new shots of plant fed monday ,watered today ,,think its getting nearer to harvest very soon ,,mac.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Dang mactheman those are just lovely colas. I can't wait for my tent to really stink up the house. Do you wake up and walk into her room and say " Good morning beautiful ! " She's got that pinkish glow LOL

• D.A.A.S.69
                D.A.A.S.69 commented
                Editing a comment
                Morning Mac she stacked them buds nicely, beautiful plant for sure. Nice job, mate.
                Looks like she's getting very close, to me, I can't see that good, old eyes, lol
                Might start seeing a few foxtails, the good kind, soon,
                I love buds that's got character.
                Yours look great, I hope its some killer smoke,mate.
                HappyHolidays Mac.

thanks SoOrbudgal and D.A.A.S.69 ,,yep i always say hi to my plant/s ,,,..took a few little buds from low down on the stems dried them quick in warm place ,and smoked them up last night ,wel wasnt expecting it to taste very much after drying quickly but got a sour grapefruit taste a=on inhaling and on thr exhale it tasted of gum ,,,so reckon when dried nice and slow its going to join my list of favorites like jilly bean ,,and mango ,for tastiness ,,,mac,,

Comment

post above shouls have been posted friday ,,but forgot to post ,,,,bad for me i found a patch of bud-rot in a cola yesterday so chopped the plant ,a bit pissed off but think i woulkd have chopped it some time this week,,heres picture of colas just going to hung to dry with other buds etc ,sorry about the picture turned out a bit dark and dull ,,mac,

Comment

Kinda tricky guess i'll see on mine this time of year tent indoors feels humid to me so guess the plants have it also? Mine are in there 4th wk of flower so i'll keep my eyes out for signs. I'm getting purple stems do to strain pheno on one plant and it's low 60's lights out in tent room. Lots of color coming out of one black cherry punch. Heck hope you enjoy that smoke sure looked good to me mac. I got mold on a WW during cure in the jar spread fast thought I dried it fine? I think it was there when I jar it?
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• mactheman
                    mactheman commented
                    Editing a comment
                    hi mate ,,yea i looked at my plant that day and noticed a couple of yellowing sugar leaves ,so i gave one a tug and it just fell away from the bud ,i took no noy=tice at first then i remembered i read some where it could be rhe start of B-rot ,,so gave the other sugar leaf a tug same thing happened just fell away so cut the bud off and checked ,and some of the small bud that make up a cola i touched them and they y=justcame away as i touched them slimy in side where bud was etc ,so in the end i only lost a small amount of buds etc ,,,buds were nice tight buds lots of moisture trapped between them ,id been running a dehumidifier as well ,but suppose its hard t remove moisture trapped inside ,,mac,, started new seeds off a cookies kush and a pakistani xnepali seed ,,,mac,

well that grows over but just started a purple pakistani x nepali 1st pic and also a cookies kush 2nd pic,,heres pictures seedlings two weeks old in potting mix and 25% perlite potting mix has nutes already addd to it and can last up to 4 weeks ,mac,

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hey mactheman good call taking that grape gum when you did, sneaky stuff rot. But you got some good smoke now. And way to grow with the new batch i'll be looking forward to this round.

couple more picture from yesterday ,,,mac, Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG0447A.jpg Views:	0 Size:	279.2 KB ID:	364820 Click image for larger version

Name:	image_94119.jpg
Views:	331
Size:	314.3 KB
ID:	364821

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hiya Mac are you doing LST on her or topping?

hi SoOrbudgal yep i'll top just before i plant in to final pot ,,,,,also tie her down a bit as well ,oh potted up in to bigger pot yesterday final pot comes later,,thanks for asking etc,,,,mac,

Comment

i potted up plants yesterday just in to a bit bigger pot ,not the final pot thats come later,,its just a thing i do is pot up regular till final pot ,,,, Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0450A.jpg
Views:	313
Size:	376.3 KB
ID:	366208Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG0451A.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	364.1 KB
ID:	366209

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                      SoOrbudgal commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Boy mac they are really moving along, must be warm enough to have a window open I see. We have some pounding rain in Oregon now.

hi SoOrbudgal ,,been pouring down in Brum uk most days ,,only by the window for pictures lol....cuz it is a bit cold these days ,,,but we have not had much frost at all this year ,,the are but under 250w sodium dual spectrum added blue light,,,,mac..

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X