GWE Forum: a peace-loving community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GWE Forum: a peace-loving community

My heartfelt gratitude to GWE today--one of the kindest places around. I don't know how much experience any of you have on non-Cannabis related forums, but I joined one for grins a week ago, and I'm ready to log off permanently. I am stunned by how cruel so many people aim to be in their responses to each other. My jaw has been dropped all week. It seems like there are more and more trolls around--not just an occasional one.

So I am so deeply appreciative of this safe place: NebulaHaze SiriusFourside ​​​​​​​ What great leaders you are. You should both be presidential partners in 2020.
    Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
    2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
    Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

I wholeheartedly agree, ATU! The only other people we should thank are all of the community members who make this place so great. That includes you, ATU! There are so many helpful, kind people here. So thanks to all of you for making this such an awesome space.
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Comment

I love it too!
      Google directed me to this site and I haven't looked anywhere else. That was 4 years or so ago.
      I did subscribe to High Times for a couple of years so that's where I got my commercial fix from.
      And I did buy one of Ed Rosenthal's books, but that's it.
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Years ago I joined a forum "overgrow.com" , after it went dark I did not join but lurked several for years. Found this one, lurked it and joined. Never had a regret.
        Proving the world just needs more tumble weeds
        A tale of two seeds
        Batter Up Sour Deisel
        Batter up! Amnesia Haze Autoflower
        New Year, New Grow, Jack Herer DWC
        Batter up, Girl Scout Cookies extreme auto (GSCE)

Comment

I agree with you all. This is a very helpful place with kind, caring people.. I'm not on any other forum's. Don't feel the need to be either. Bless you all.😀😀😍 And thank you for all the help you each have given me 😄😄

Comment

I think the only time ive seen anyone bashed on here was for bashing someone else, this is truely a great forum, a place where you can hash out your problems with out being ridiculed , and develop great friends
            new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
            current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I lurked several forums when we went legal, I joined this one and only this one. I just dropped an unrelated forum for to much disinformation,,,,
              Luv the place and thanx to all!!

Comment

I have become " braver" because of this forum. For me it has become a great venue of learning about other states and countries of caring compassionate growers all gathering knowledge of growing techniques. It's been a long road for me having grown weed secretly for many many years outdoors with just a group of like minded neighbors who wanted to have a simple plant that we knew could bring such relief to those that were hurting both mentally and physically but were shunned and condemned by " authoritarian hypocrites" .
                Thank you GWE for allowing us to gather here in a safe unpretentious space where all levels are welcome. Some things are worth the long fight for understanding and this plant is one of them. May we all keep learning about it's benefits for treatments. Peace
                Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                indoor/outdoor grower
                1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Amen and hallelujah alltatup ! No im not religious and not trying to start that talk but i wholeheartedly agree! I have been on several fourms in my life and this is the only one i have felt like people were trying to help me rather than ridicule me for asking questions. Sure i took a break for a bit but im back! And the website its self has given me soo much info that i would never have started growing if i had not found this site! THANKS NebulaHaze and SiriusFourside !!

Comment

I'm coming from a State where pot is still illegal and this site does make me feel like it's now ok to grow pot, I like that feeling! Heck, I might even get bold enough to post some pics in the near future. LOL

Comment

• alltatup
                      alltatup commented
                      Editing a comment
                      OldHippie You're not the only outlaw grower around here!!! Just use common sense.

• Farmall
                      Farmall commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Before you post them, make SURE The ID tags are gone. Their are several programs that will insure your gps data and other potential identifiers are gone

• s62
                      s62 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I’ve been told that when you upload a picture here, it strips it of geo-tags. That said, I always remove the EXIF data before uploading.

The people who come here are 100% of the reason this forum is great. 🏆

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                    X