Is it what I think it is?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it what I think it is?

I came back from a long weekend to find one of my Gelato OG's kind of in pieces. A gray area was on the lower main stem of which I am suspecting is botrytis. So I cut all the obvious out and sprayed with hydrogen peroxide. But I noticed the dreaded black pistils. So the plant is isolated and surrounding plants sprayed with hydrogen peroxide. Post is simply to get second or third opinion on diagnosis. And wondering about salvage possibilities. I don't smoke weed. I make tinctures, period. Thanks m8's for your time.

All of the bud rot I've encountered left the interior of the flower brown and mushy. That almost looks like it may be unusual pigmentation.
    WHAT???
    5x5 grow space
    900w of Vero's and F-strips
    4-17gal totes self-made UC system.

Comment

Google Gelato OG and look at the images. You just might have yourself a purple strain.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Hey Deep Space, The pics look like she is doing ok... pistles are sticking straight out and healthy. I would give that girl a little time and see what happens. I bought a few seeds of purple kush, Pics from seed site were regular looking buds. Now, i have really struggled with these two,(it was a battle from the start) and they show it. They look like a shishkabob stick with purple buds on it! but im gonna carry on to see what these taste like!! wait a week..you might be surprised. ,homegrown.
        Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
        Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
        6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
        Canna Coco/perlite
        General Hydroponics Flora Series
        Cal/Mag.

Tent
        Bruce Banner
        Kushy Kush
        2Cookies and cream

Comment

Thanks for the input gang! I will wait.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X