Micro greenhouse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Micro greenhouse

Hi all, I'm a new here and have a question around growing indoors, Iast year I came across a micro mini greenhouse, it was about to size of a wine barrel, it looked perfect for discreet indoor use, I can't find it any where now when I google. Does anyone know where I can find this or anything else small that I can grow indoors with, l live in Australia, thanks for any help šŸ˜Š

Howdy!

If this link isn't what you are talking about, check it out anyway.

Space Buckets - DIY indoor gardeners
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

Comment

• Skip
      Skip commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Ginger Beard, will start to do the costing.

How small are you talking?
    4x4 600w HID empty for summer
    3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
    2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
    running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Thanks Toker, had a look but it isn't the one I'm looking for, ii was Just about the size of a whisky barrel, I'm an absolute novice so I just want to assemble as easy as possible, really appreciate your help

Comment

• Toker1
        Toker1 commented
        Editing a comment
        No problem. The first small one I made was literally a cardboard box with aluminum foil hung on all the walls and 4ā€ holes cut out for ventilation with fans. Using T5 CFL lighting inside. Iā€™m sure you could do the same thing. Just keep those fans moving air and put the lights on a high temp shut off switch for safety.

Comment

• Skip
        Skip commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool, thanks ELL, seems they make them after you order, I like the look of it, more research needed

I had seen a very geometric modern looking grow space that was a rotating 36ā€ clear plexiglass drum. Looked real nice but was complete with sprayer, reservoir motors lights... maybe was around $!000.00?

Comment

Could be it, I'm living in Australia so if it's 1000.00 might be a little xsy but use love to have a look

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Iā€™ll try to find it but check out something like ā€œsharper imageā€ catalog

Thanks Farmall

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Ah! Iā€™m fairly sure it was ā€œKickstarter ā€œ

I donā€™t usually support hands off growing systems, but this is cool technology at the least.
        LEAF has launched a new plug-n'-plant grow system for food and medicine. It requires no previous growing knowledge, automates the grow process, and saves you...
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Skip
          Skip commented
          Editing a comment
          Ill be having a closer look today, there's so much choice, without this forum I would not have found these products, very grateful, cheers

Hi Skip, the one piece of advice I'd give is not to go too small: you will mostlikely regret it in the future. This is what I use:
        Click image for larger version

Name:	roomie model.png
Views:	214
Size:	37.4 KB
ID:	334600

It's a BCNL RooMate hydro grow box. I also bought a small grow closet after getting the Roomie, but it was an absolute piece of shit and I got rid of it. You'll want more, rather than less, room for your plants.
        Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
        2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
        Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

• Skip
          Skip commented
          Editing a comment
          This looks perfect, ill be making a call today, see if they ship Australia. Thanks alltub

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X