My poor girl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP! My poor girl

I am in Illinois and it rained this morning. Depending on our weather 80+ degrees and humid I was watering daily. I also felt the soil about two inches to see if it was moist or dry in days under the 80 degrees. So far was good. Up to today. This is my first plant and I am trying my best but this has me stumped. Googling it has caused more confusion. As it could be this or that. I use Fox farm for my nutrients 3 tbsp per gallon once a week. Again so far was going good.
    please advise don’t want her to die.

While I can't answer your question as a noob myself, I was wondering just which FF nutrient are you using the 3 tablespoons of? I have the trio and only one uses a tablespoon and the others use a teaspoon. The answer to that may guide others to offer more help when they can zero in.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

Hey-ya. I can't give you the answer, either. But, google is too much information. Just go to the GWE website and use the 'Search' window at the top right. You will get more concise information.
    Wait for it. Five people will give you answers and solutions.

More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6
    Nutes
    CalMag

Comment

I have a question, what are the pots? I ask as it looks like a plastic tub, if it is does it have good drainage?
      I went with cloth pots and luv them, plants dont become root bound, etc..

Comment

that soil looks wet to me watering everyday in dirt can cause a ton of issues get your self a meter to check how much moister there is ,weed likes to dry out between watering
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

I think that 3tbs of nutrients is a lot high. That's pretty strong. I have the FF nutrients too and it goes by tsp. That should be 3tsp. https://foxfarmfertilizer.com/download/13115/
          Last edited by GardenLady; 09-02-2019, 05:45 PM.

Comment

FF goes by teaspoon... a teaspoon is 5 ml . Sounds like you are using to much nutrients and if you have to water every day your plants are in to small of pots.most likely you are way over watering. I dont like to water but every three day preferably 4 or 5 days
            1 grow Oceans forest fox farms soil
            800 watt roleandro cob led
            1x amnesia haze auto 3x wire widow auto
            2x2x4 tent
            2 grow.
            Oceans forest and perlite soil
            16x 4ft florecant
            3x mystery photos
            5x5 tent

Comment

Hi Crash.... So if you water every 3-5 days. How often do you feed???

Comment

I feed every other watering . But I never feed the full schedule ether. Usually half the strength the nutriants company says to use. Main thing is to get your watering down and not over or under water. To much water and roots cant absorb the nutrients. Plants will be light when u need watering. Oh yeah get you some great white and use once every other week or so helps with healthy roots
                2x2x4 tent
                2 grow.
                16x 4ft florecant
                3x mystery photos
                5x5 tent

Comment

Ok. What is great white??? I'm a newbie here and trying to learn all that I can. Which it's really hard to do since there is so much info. 😀

Comment

Great white is an additive. It helps the roots by adding microbes that feed in the root zone great for healthy plants and allowing allowing roots to do there thing. There are 2 parts to a root. The stem witch absorbs the water and the hairs or follicles on the root that absorbs all the nutrients
                    2x2x4 tent
                    2 grow.
                    16x 4ft florecant
                    3x mystery photos
                    5x5 tent

Comment

Thank you I will add that to my list. 😀

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                      X