Bud after kiefing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bud after kiefing

Of course bud won't be as strong after kiefing. But is the bud still good and smokable?
    More elephant!

Coco/perlite
    3x3x6

I'm not sure what you mean by kiefing. If you mean extracting kief from trim. Then by all means you can smoke it. It is after all "Hash".

Comment

• kingfish
      kingfish commented
      Editing a comment
      I reread your post again. If you mean the actual trim itself. I would say that it would be pretty harsh. It is after all leaf material with all the chlorophyll and now without all the good stuff.

if you bounce it on a screen then yes.

Comment

Kief I know comes off our grinder chopped up the bud, we scrap the grinder. Golden goodness
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I've found my kiefer/grinder to be ineffective on catching kief. But that's a good point. I'll have to look at my grinder. The kief would otherwise be captured, leaving buds whole. I made the mistake of using a grinder the first time I blasted weed. It came out pretty dark. It was because of pressure and all the trim I put in the mix. Anything I kief'd would remain whole so far as not grinding.
        All good points. There's still plenty of good stuff inside the flowers if only the outside trichs are knocked off. Plenty smokable although not as strong. I'm probably going to find or make a bouncy silkscreen frame. I don't have enough flower to justify bubble bags.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

In short...Yes.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

• Gingerbeard
            Gingerbeard commented
            Editing a comment
            Ah! That's the conformation word I was looking for.

• Toker1
            Toker1 commented
            Editing a comment
            As much kief as you can collect off the surface...there will still be some uncollected left over inside the buds. 😎

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X