Transfering plants from outside to inside

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transfering plants from outside to inside

Can I bring my outside plants indoors for flowering when the weather gets cold in the fall? I'm in Alberta, Canada

Sure it is done all the time, welcome to GWE!

Comment

Yep. I currently have two plants that get 7 hours of direct light. 12 hours under LED and 5 hours of darkness in my flowering chamber.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

Outside pest bugs are hunted by predator bugs. Indoors some pests are allowed to thrive with no natural predators. Best to not do that, or at minimum an extreme disinfection process before bringing them inside.
        4x4 600w HID empty for summer
        3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
        2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
        running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
        https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Tmax I'd suggest that you take precautions to eliminate any insects you might have before you bring them in. Any bugs you have will explode indoors where it's warm and dry.

I'm in Calgary, and these GSC x's were started outside and brought in....99 days frost free isn't enough time here.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190822_225833[1].jpg
Views:	145
Size:	2.65 MB
ID:	332276
          Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
          400W HPS Mag Ballast
          GH Floro - DWC
          Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
          - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
          IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
          Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
          GH Maxi Series-DWC
          Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
          - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
          - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

Thanks for the info... My 3 outside plants are in too small of pots... Is it ok to put them in bigger post when... I think they are starting to bud? .... Thanks for anymore advice.... My neighbor wants to set up his garage with lights and stuff to keep them going.... I am a novice grower!

Comment

• Toker1
              Toker1 commented
              Editing a comment
              I wouldn’t up to two weeks prior to budding. Too stressful and might affect yields.

Show a pic of plants if you can. They are photos right? Do you see just little wisp of hair or very small budlets? If what I said in previous sentences were true and they were mine. I would transplant into larger container using new soil fresh blend and since it's a garage not a tent inside a room in house i'd do it. I'm vegging 4 clones I made from 2 different strains, they are in 1gal cont. outdoors sitting in a wagon in the sun. I'm in no hurry to bring them indoors but they will go into my tent come end of sept. they will be well rooted and transplanted close to 2months old. I would not hesitate Tmax do it now don't wait long.
            Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
            indoor/outdoor grower
            1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
            1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
            I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
            Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
            Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
            Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

My plants August 26
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Tmax; 08-27-2019, 04:48 AM. Reason: Forgot the photos in my last post

Comment

My plants today

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X