Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What kind of pipes or bongs do you prefer to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a very good glass producer on dhgate called Stevenlmz79. I purchased a klein recycler from them and have been using it as my go to for a couple of years now. The durability and functionality is great. The only thing I have switched out is the bowl that it came with. As others have mentioned, cleaning it is no fun but I find that if you rinse with iso and salt frequntly it helps with resin and tar build up. Other than the recycler, I used to use a larger straight tube piece but I got rid of it due to space and I still occasionally use an arizer air.

Comment

• quietlybinary
      quietlybinary commented
      Editing a comment
      From the grasscity site, I would prioritize glass thickness in your search. I would not go with any piece that is made of glass thinner that 5mm. Most companies that do not specify thickness are 3mm glass which is going to have a short lifespan even if you are careful. I would likely choose something by Black Leaf if I were to purchase from this site.

I use a Boundless CFX vaporizer. It works great and has heat/temp control. its small enough to be portable and a charge lasts a long time.. otherwise its the old standby roll as needed method.

Comment

More of Retodd
      Work

Click image for larger version  Name:	received_550666708815727.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.03 MB ID:	353191Click image for larger version  Name:	received_638746693325268.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	1.28 MB ID:	353192
      Last edited by Spidermite; 11-28-2019, 11:21 PM.
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Bong made out of a lava lamp. Those actually exist, but I haven't used one.
      Pop Rocks in my bong or dab rig water.
      Dish soap in my bog or dab rig water.
      A spoon pipe made of ice.
      A 500 pound pumpkin pipe.
      Whatever the cat is smoking out of.
      Shotgun an anteater.
      Nectar collector out of my palm
      Nectar collector out of a hookers belly button.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6

Comment

• LurkingInTheGrass
        LurkingInTheGrass commented
        Editing a comment
        Roflmao

Florida man, drowns in tragic smoking accident

Mr.furley Talking Heads: "Burning Down The House"
      3'x3'x6' Cool Grow Tent and Large Wooden Cabinet
      3 and 5 Gallon Fabric Pots
      Coco Coir with 30% Perlite
      2-450 watt Vipar Spectra LEDs
      4" Exhaust with Vivosun Fan and Carbon Filter
      6" Oscilatting Fan
      GH Flora-Trio Nutes with Cal-Mag and GH Liquid Kool Bloom

"Why Do You Keep Banging Your Head Against That Wall?"
      "'Cause It Feels So Good When I stop"

Comment

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Would you believe I was thing about 'The roof is on fire let the mother fer burn'?

For the last couple of years I almost exclusively Vaped through the Arizer extreme Q. However a couple months ago I bought a silicon bong and absolutely love it. I have a collection of dirty glass bong's decorating my closet.

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        That 91% or stronger isopropyl alcohol and salt really work well.... fill it , Shake the hell out of it, give it time to soak and keep shaking.... it does work

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        Rock or ice salt is better than table salt.

I just got a couple of Arizer vapes. An Extreme Q and an old model Air and so far I'm really digging both. They still don't beat a good bong at getting me loaded though.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X