Harvest soon???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Harvest soon???

These two critical autos are at day 66 from seed but being my first grow I really dont have a clue I mean I think I do but I know I dont lol.. I dont have a loop to look closer or anything. I'm just paranoid of either cutting them down to early or to late. Sucks being a newbie.

dont you worry my friend, you are still very early, i think about 4 weeks from harvest or so

Comment

Thank you. I did not want to cut the feed to soon. Much appreciated.

Comment

Howdy mm2041, I agree with 9fingerleafs, they do not look ready yet, but they do look beautiful! Good job.
        Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

Thanks for the comments I really do appreciate it. Being my first grow and all it's been nothing short of stressful to be honest lol. Seems like time is standing still in the garden but I'm sure that feeling is normal at this point with them.

Comment

They are still fresh flowering. Ages to go

Comment

Few wks yet, they look great... you've done an excellent job

Comment

• mm2041
                mm2041 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you!

Agreed with all above, 4wks and get a loop
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Yes I will need to get one for sure. My first grow and decided to grow in coco and it has not been easy lol. But I have noticed some getting bigger so I know I have some time to go.

Comment

Freaking the f*** out. Was looking at them just now and the big girl in the back is starting to turn really dark on the leafs on her sites. Is this normal???

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
                    9fingerleafs commented
                    Editing a comment
                    many many plants turn purple during late flowering, dont freak out its probably genetic and everything is fine

plants look great! I would say another month or so before you need to think about harvest. And as 9fingerleafs mentioned, the purple leaves do look genetic and not sick. heres my purple kush...deep purple buds n sugar leaves!
                  Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                  Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                  6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                  Canna Coco/perlite
                  General Hydroponics Flora Series
                  Cal/Mag.

Comment

lol ok it caught me off guard.🤣🤣👍

Comment

The loop or usb microscope will take you into their world and you will have 1st class visual information to answer your harvest question. It’s not only the first grow that makes you antsy to start harvest... it keeps going for a very long time each time you plant. Use a $30usb microscope or use a jewelers loop....30x works for me ( bigger magnification for older eyes..haha🤗)

‘You’ll see trichome development and color with ease and that will scream...time to harvest
                      Attached Files

Comment

if you're thinking of a microscope or a loupe check this out: https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...chome-pictures

Comment

Yea I have a loop on the way. I hope i get to chop them around day 110 I have no room and was not expecting them to get this big at all but I'm only sort of complaining.. the small one I was able to get out of the tent the big one wont come out without possible broken branches so she stays put.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X