No announcement yet.

Harvest soon???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I took the course that Sirius and Nebula presented back June. Anything you see in pictures was the result of any and all practices shown in that class despite any previous experiences I may have had which I had to abandon in order to know the differences in techniques.

Successful? Absolutely!

Additionally, Sirius Fourside suggested things throughout the program that he had found useful. This microscope is one of them and I positively agree. While he suggests not using the mount, I did in order to take a few closeup photos. Only a suggestion but, I do love it

Comment

Thats badass compared to the one I put in my cart I may have to purchase that bad boy instead. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Farmall, in that picture, did you notice the line from leaf to leaf? Not trying to trip you out but I noticed it and wanted to make sure it's nothing.
        ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

• Farmall
          Farmall commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes that was from last year... just trying to illustrate the effectiveness of the lens. But, good eye and thanks for noticing that. There was no issue, thank goodness, with 🕷

Good to hear Farmall, glad all is cool. There pictures are amazing. And that's from what type of camera again? I'll have to check into that because it puts you in their world and that's a must. Jeweler loop is probably the cheapest but can't skimp on certain tools for the job. Best wishes and have a great day tomorrow friend. ✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Just looked and found your link, thanks brother ✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Between the phone, loop and that microscope, I feel like the bases are covered well. You’ll find yourself drawn into taking pictures every time you move the lens 1/4”. Really fascinating to look at

And I'm into that Farmall. I'll be doing some photos when I get to that point, probably end up framing some and making a grow wall. Pictures are great for lots of reasons. As I get older I find myself looking and remembering the time the weather everything about the photo. It's nice to be able to capture times and look back, it helps feed the soul.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

Welp today is day 94 and one of the very outside branches broke and was resting on the floor so I took it off... plant still has about 10 days to go should I panic or no???? Should I have just left it there????

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
              9fingerleafs commented
              Editing a comment
              you did well, instead of rotting in the ground you get a preview of the smoke to come, dont panic, some times branches get heavy, its a great problem to have, be sure to reinforce any branches you think need it

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X