First grow results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First grow results

I wish I had a grow journal going for my first grow, but I don’t. Still, I thought it worth noting/celebrating my first grow’s successful completion! My photo Critical Jack is all finished up. 4x plants in a 3x3 under an LEC in Kindsoil.
    Over the last week or so, I trimmed and dried all of my bud. It’s currently curing, but it’s already delicious. Having to work hard not to dip into my harvest!
    I ended up with 8 ounces of bud, which was disappointing for me, but not bad I guess. I had hoped for 10+, but given my lack of training and a few other mistakes, I’d say 8 is good. Plus my trim is DRENCHED in trichomes, so I’m hoping for a good rosin yield.
    I've learned a ton during this first grow. My second grow will be autos, I will quadline them, and I’ll have a proper grow journal for you all to follow.
    Overall I’m happy. I didn’t have any infestations or problems. Everything worked. And I have ended up with the best bud I’ve ever had the pleasure of smoking. Seriously, in all my years on the black market or in dispensaries, I’ve never had flower this good. Absolutely drenched in trics, and a really excellent hybrid high. I would highly recommend this strain.
    Thank you to all of you who helped me along the way! I only joined here near the end, but you all still helped a lot. Looking forward to spending lots of time in this community!
    Gorilla 3x3
    LEC 315
    Kind Soil
    Current: White Widow XXL, Crystal M.E.T.H., Six-Shooter, Afghan Kush Ryder, Northern Lights x2, Strawberry Cheesecake

Tasty looking buds, bud! 🤘😎
    Meesta's Grow
    2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks! They’re super tasty. Can’t wait to see how the cure does them.

Beautiful buds my friend! Congrats on your harvest

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you!

Nice harvest s62! That's a great weight to have for your first grow! Be sure to tag me in your journal so I can follow along! Any questions on quadlining, check out my signature for the how to, or ask me!
    Quadlining

Past Grows

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I’ll definitely hit you up! Your grows are the inspiration for my next grow. I hope to get 3-5oz per plant!

• Doubledealing72
      Doubledealing72 commented
      Editing a comment
      It's very doable as long you got some good lights. I think LECs are pretty good from what I have read.

Beautiful ladies you've there and excellent job brother. Be proud of yourself you did well. Enjoy your harvest friend. ✌️
    ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, friend!

Howdy s62, very nice sparkly buds, especially for a first timer! Good job.
    Smoke weed,.....grow peace!

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! I was overwhelmed at how frosty these ladies were. Genetics + LEC + temps, I guess?

How long did you veg for bro?

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hard to say. I was given clones, not sure how long they had been around. But I’d guess I vegged for 1-2 months? Probably on the shorter side. I only started tracking time once I flipped to 12/12.

Ok was jwin. Wanted to kinda compare yields since we both used some of the same soil... and both first grow

Comment

• Anuenki
      Anuenki commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey thanks bro. I am kind of paying to win though. Rocking 3 qb’s for flower.

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      What’s your sq. footage?

• Anuenki
      Anuenki commented
      Editing a comment
      4x4 4 plants

Awesome looking buds s62

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you, mate!

• Kiwibob
      Kiwibob commented
      Editing a comment
      Your welcome just started my 2nd grow hope to do as well

First grow and you pulled close to 3/4 gram per watt of light in dirt. That's a very solid start to your gardening career my friend, you shouldn't be too disappointed.

Thanks for sharing pics, your enthusiasm is contagious.
    Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
    400W HPS Mag Ballast
    GH Floro - DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
    IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
    Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
    GH Maxi Series-DWC
    Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
    - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
    - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

• s62
      s62 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the words of encouragement! I’m having such a darn good time doing this. It’s really awesome having a place to discuss it, like here.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X