Gentle high

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gentle high

What auto flower would be good to grow that isn't going to kick my butt. I want a feel good high that isn't going to make me paranoid. I'm not a big toker...thanks.

I would say one of two options, something with a low thc content or roll really small joints Ill look up some on seedsman just to get an idea.

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

Any kind of indica dominant
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

Thank you😃

Comment

I grow mine with the intent on relaxation and halting the work day wheels in my head. I also grow for family members who have OCD & anxiety. That being said timing for harvest plays a role along with strain. The amount of use, pause and take in the effect go easy and see and feel how it goes
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

I'll second that timing for harvest plays a big role. I harvested in three waves and used the 'scope to watch it get more amber by the third harvest of the same genetics from the same room same grow etc. which produced a different effect. There were appx. 4 weeks between the first and last harvest and I'd say #3 harvest gives a "gentler" effect compared to the first harvest. Longer lasting, a bit of a creeper, no couch-lock.

Comment

Good points about timing harvests. I have harvested too early a couple of times and the effects were strange especially if I smoked before sleeping, it really was not relaxing. You can check out the websites of seed breeders for strains with medium amounts of thc. Also dosage is a big factor too, smoking smaller amounts gives us control over the high.

Comment

I’m surprised no one has mentioned a 1:1 high cbd strain yet.
              I don’t grow autos, but something with an equal amount of cbd to THC sounds like what you are looking for.
              4x4 600w HID empty for summer
              3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
              2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
              running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
              https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

Something like Harlequin. A high CBD strain

Comment

There ya go GWE team!!
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Wwow. All you guys are awesome. Thank you all for your advice. It sure is nice to get answers when one doesn't have a clue..like me. 😄

Comment

Yep quietlybinary. I like to feel relaxed but in control. 😉

Comment

Originally posted by GardenLady View Post
                        What auto flower would be good to grow that isn't going to kick my butt. I want a feel good high that isn't going to make me paranoid. I'm not a big toker...thanks.
                        Hindu Kush produces a serene, peaceful feeling. There are autoflower seeds available.

Comment

That sounds good. Thank you az2000.😄

Comment

What seed company sels this??? They all sell so many different kinds.

Comment

• az2000
                              az2000 commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Google for "hindu kush autoflower seeds." You'll see a few. I can't recommend anyone because I haven't bought from anyone I saw listed.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X