No announcement yet.

Meesta's Grow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you do something for someone and don't expect anything in return, it's called a friend. When you do something for someone and expect something in return, it's called business. Makes it very easy to find out who your friends really are. I wish the best days present and ahead for everyone. ✌️
    ​​​​Organic Grow, kind Soil, Foxfarm Ocean Forest, , Perlite.

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

AC Infinity Axial Fan Driver Coolers

Ventilation AC Infinity 6"

Carbon Filters AC Infinity in and out

Root Trapper 2 Smart pots 7 gallon

Change your thoughts and you change your world.

Comment

I'm like a giddy school child right now, or was for a moment. Went out to wander with the plants, saw movement, thought spider, noooo! The Mantis on WW#1 remains its vigilant protector! Mwuahaha!

Off for my coffee walk, will be updating more today.
      Meesta's Grow
      2019 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-meesta-s-grow

2020 https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...ta-s-2020-grow

Comment

Going to continue to edit and add to this post as the day goes on.

Had fed yesterday, today I'm going through and defoliating the ladies. Nothing crazy here, just the removal of small growth that would not be receiving adequate light. Also for some better airflow. It's been hot recently, I'd like to be sure a slight breeze can be noticeable.

So far one down, Larry OG...Four down two to go...Finished some time ago, just took the pictures and am uploading now.
        Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 08-17-2019, 06:34 PM.
        Meesta's Grow

Comment

Realized I had this older photo of WW#1 from 10days ago, and took this other one just now. It's a great comparison to show what I achieved with yesterday's trim.
          Meesta's Grow

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
            MeestaFeesha commented
            Editing a comment
            Sounds like a great weekend! Bah, humbug! That's too bad one tipped over, that was one of my tomatos last week..although, I believe I have a kitty as the culprit.

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            You gave it an Afro!!! ;-}

• MeestaFeesha
            MeestaFeesha commented
            Editing a comment
            Haha! It is an Afro now, isn't it?! 🤘😋

Got a party to head to today, had planned on an update, so here goes a quick one for now.

Pictures are worth more words, ladies are all starting to bud very nicely. WW#3 is entering what I believe is week 6, only giving it Big Bloom, Cha-Ching and Bembe until next week. The others are still receiving Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom and Beastie Blooms, with the other WW starting Bembe now too.

Tomorrow is a watering day, where I'll take a little more time for a post with proper pictures+labels.

Happy Saturday y'all!
          🤘😎 - Meesta
          Meesta's Grow

Comment

• PaganRich
            PaganRich commented
            Editing a comment
            That last picture`s a right corker mate

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Just stunning, Meesta!!! They look extraordinarily calm and happy.

Morning from So Oregon tis a beautiful day, gonna be close on our grows Meesta hoping for clear sunny skies for all of Sept. you have an ez-up?
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
            MeestaFeesha commented
            Editing a comment
            I'm hoping the same 🤞! I don't, yet, would it be for a rain fly over the ladies? Or is there another purpose..🤔

Yes rain during later flowering but also allows me air flow. I and my hubby move the 6 plants under it and then out when sun comes back. I just prep for it, I can't put 6 big ones in my greenhouse might do 3 if needed. Else they sit under carport but then there exposed to deer. There nipping all around my fences right now.

indoor/outdoor grower
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

Meeesta, as usual, beautiful colors, upbeat vibe, professional down to earth information, and overall a complete uplifting feeling coming from you. Pictures are great, attitude is happy and positive, and it makes for a very enjoyable Never Ending Story. Thanks again for being you, we need more of you to spread the positive flow you give. ✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
              MeestaFeesha commented
              Editing a comment
              Awwe man, likewise my Dude!

Simple watering time this evening, ladies are chugging along very nicely. Still on an every other day watering schedule...aside from last Sunday where I was not able, but a little droop Monday afternoon was easily fixed with a feeding for all. Had also released some ladybugs afterward, a little early though and watched a bunch fly off! 🤦‍♂️.

Enjoying the time I've got left to admire these beauties, 🤘😌. Curious what it smells like downwind of me in the mornings...
            Meesta's Grow

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Meesta, they are absolutely stunning!! HUUUUUUGE!!! Beautiful colas forming. And the little kitty, supervising their progress from her spot. It all looks blissful.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Morning Meesta quick hello prior to me going to work. Your gals are looking heavy it's almost sedating looking at them so full and healthy. I missed my window of opportunity to support 2 large branches on one of my plants which got too tall so it supper cropped itself. Totally layed over got heavy top colas, so far taped up but not sure how their gonna heal if they get large knuckle or die. I needed to get on a ladder but didn't and just rushed to tape it up. It's been 3days some stems are starting to point upwards towards the sun but will wait and see. Trunk was staked I should of supported the two largest cola branches because of the wind they swayed and layed over. Have a great day.

• MeestaFeesha
              MeestaFeesha commented
              Editing a comment
              alltatup Me oh my, have they gotten huge or what!? Nala is never far 🤘😎.

SoOrbudgal that happened to me earlier on in flower, ended up having to triage the branch and side shoots off of it..'twas a sad time, the area has recovered, although there is still some funkiness to that area after the healing process. Would you consider a chopstick/popsicle stick splint? I'm sorta wishing I had.

Hope the two of you have a wonderful Thursday.

Meesta ... I hope you're shopping for some indoor gear for this winter. Otherwise, the gardening withdrawals will %$#&ing kill y'all !!!
            Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
            400W HPS Mag Ballast
            GH Floro - DWC
            Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
            - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
            IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
            Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
            GH Maxi Series-DWC
            Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
            - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
            - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
              MeestaFeesha commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha! Yes. Gonna get a fluorescent box to fit under the LED, just gotta take measurements and then build. Plan to start a mother (or three) that may or may not also go to flower next summer.

• HappyDaze
              HappyDaze commented
              Editing a comment
              Ok...so I'm imagining around the end of April ,Meesta will have three of his "afro" style moms sitting in the back yard, all with fresh new haircuts...and there'll be about 1,000 perfect little clones lined up in starters that will be looking forward to a summer of Meesta pampering.

Meesta, I hope you don't get bored growing, because I never get bored looking at your plant pics.

• MeestaFeesha
              MeestaFeesha commented
              Editing a comment
              HappyDaze 🤘😂, that's the truth to the matter though! Next year I gotta start up the collective of local retirees or young adults who are interested, don't think it's illegal if you give it away, 🤷‍♂️.

Question, anyone ever use a dab of cloning gel on natural super cropping as bud gal has going on. That is if the snap is an open wound? Was just a thought and was curious if it's ever been done. I wish everyone the best Thursday possible, may all your endeavors be positive and enjoyable, may you be given the spirit of happiness all throughout your lives and your present days. Peace to you all and may the plant God's shine brightly on you all today. ✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              @Meesta yes I did put a splint on it. Got off early today first thing I did was add a support stick an more tape. One arm is really iffy it may not make it but the other looks like it's a survivor. Another lesson for me to remember next year to add support stakes around the 30gal pot.

• MeestaFeesha
              MeestaFeesha commented
              Editing a comment
              Dude That's a thought, although I'm also not sure how it would work. The tape/splint would be for it to repair itself over time. Although, it is noticeable while it repairs whether or not there is still a transfer of water/nutes.

SoOrbudgal Ah yes, my learning lesson has been burying my stems too deep in the 25's.

Buddy came by yesterday, nice new phone and steady hands. We had some fun with the loupe, I also asked for a recent picture of his back patio.

Interestingly, I believe it's two of the plants, I had revegged in my box before passing them on. They're now growing strong with 3 leafs.
            Meesta's Grow

Comment

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Gorgeous colas!!! That guy got so high that his face melted!

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Or he got as high as his melted face.

• MeestaFeesha
              MeestaFeesha commented
              Editing a comment
              I'll never tell!

Isn't that pretty against the setting sun! Meesta I believe you are enjoying your grow FYI I had to cut the large arm off my biggest mama mia do to non healing after wind toppled it over, other arm is perking up but really crossing my fingers now one side is 6ft and the other is 7ft. Tis my fault aww well, there's more

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
              MeestaFeesha commented
              Editing a comment
              Ah damn, sorry to hear that. I'll hold the thought of the other surviving. That was my thought as well when I had to.

Welp, I believe I burned my plants a bit..at least that's the only explanation I could come up with. Watering schedule is moving up, Tuesday I got home a little late and my ladies were drooping.

It was a feeding day, and I swapped from 'Beastie Bloomz' to 'Cha-Ching' without starting at 1/2 strength. Yesterday I noticed brown tips/browning of leaves. Snipped em away from the buds, but this was the before photos. The only affected plants were WW#1 and #2, in small areas at that. Otherwise looking healthy, 🤘😎.
            Last edited by MeestaFeesha; 09-05-2019, 09:27 AM. Reason: Drooping and Dropping are different, no?
            Meesta's Grow

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
              MeestaFeesha commented
              Editing a comment
              If it has continued/gotten worse I plan to flush the two out this evening. It's a regular water day, so I may just end up pushing an extra gallon or two and proceed the course.

Local Ace Hardware had FF 'Sledgehammer' last time I was there. I might grab one on my way home from work and try out a proper flush. These ladies are getting close to their two-three week planned flush anyways, so I'm surprisingly not as concerned as I normally would be.

• alltatup
              alltatup commented
              Editing a comment
              Meesta, it's not surprising, because you're in tune with the girls. If they were in serious trouble, you'd have jumped right on it. You're as opposite as you can be of a neglectful grower.

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Good Friday Meesta we had heck of a storm role through here from about 11pm on too 3am. Wind, pounding rain and lots of lightning was a great show. Warm and humid. Say..I've done over fed a few times, happens as times are shortening till harvest and the action slows on ripening. Some tolerate it being misfed better than others I've notice. My cookie strain never showed the burn but yes one of my WW did show burnt tips. I don't worry neither as it will get a good flush or two before the next feed. I also did last of my defoil on the largest fans and a few misfit leaves. My ezup is ready as temps/weather becomes more unstable. I'm thinking another month on 3 of mine. 6wks on another 2 and for the sake of stubborn freakin Gorilla Bomb is just now showing preflower. I'd set that off away because of the lanky/leaf ratio really looked like it was going male. She's pretty wimpy on the branches more "olive oil" than " Popeye" she's gonna have to go into greenhouse for sure.
              Hang in there, i'm getting antsy too it's the fall got that harvest itch

Meeesta,

Water off a ducks back.

Keep doing what you do brother ✌️

​​Vivosun 5 x 10

Spider Farmer sf2000 X2

Comment

• MeestaFeesha
              MeestaFeesha commented
              Editing a comment
              Yessir! I did add some Mycorrhiza (per recommendation of my bud who works at the local nursery) as well as a watering with 'Grandma's Unsulfured Molasses' on Sunday.

Adding Mycorrhiza wasn't something I had planned to do, nor had I researched it before. Gonna take a step back and slow my roll and return to my knowledge base, 🤘😎.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X