Horrible odors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Horrible odors

I know you you can smell gas and pine and earthly smells coming from your plant but I have one that smells horribly like cat piss and a dead animal is that a normal smell for this or do I have some rotten soil the plant seems to be doing excellent

yeah there are some funky plants out there, literally a strain called catpiss and many rotten fowl smelling ones, got any idea what it is?

Comment

Haha. Sounds like you are growing cat piss. A local Bay Area fav. Pungent little one, isn’t she?
      Cat Piss strain can have a faint body high but with no couchlock; leaving many users feeling energized. Most users recommend having food on hand as Cat Piss induces powerful munchies, despite the unappetizing name.
      4x4 600w HID empty for summer
      3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
      2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
      running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I had a mouse in one of my indoor pots, as soon as I spotted its hole I caved it in and watered heavy. There are no plants in the room and it still smells, the plant finished just fine I think she liked fresh mouse,,, I am moving that soil outside for rework.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          OMG Rwise a dead decomposing varmint in there LOL

• quietlybinary
          quietlybinary commented
          Editing a comment
          organic source of nitrogen

She is a cross between strawberry cough hash passion Columbian gold this is the first test plant took almost two years to make know i have to wait another month to cure

Comment

Comment

Oh the catpiss smelling strains. I remember those grows. The good thing is those strains tend to be very good smoke.
            You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

What I want to know is who tasted the cat piss to do the comparison? I luv Colombian gold and have some going, and it seems all my friends want clones for spring!

Comment

this plant is one that I had bread myself with hash passion crossed with strawberry cough and in OG Kush but it stunk so bad catfish and rotten food or meat or dead animals something like that the weed was excellent sticky nice nugs ended up with about 3 oz got plenty of seeds now I'm in the process of back Crossing and she's doing fine still stinks though

Comment

I've got a Corleone kush that smells like ass.

Comment

• homegrown
                    homegrown commented
                    Editing a comment
                    lol @HighDesertRat...now thats funny!

'Smelling like ass' is subjective.
                  Another popular smell is mildew. It comes and goes. If you're growing cat piss, SoOrbudgal and alltatup might want some clones or seeds.
                  More elephant!

Coco/perlite
                  3x3x6

Comment

• alltatup
                    alltatup commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I will take a pass on all pissy, assy, cheesey strains.

I'm going to "bump" this one, I've smelled enough of that in my old career.
                  Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
                  indoor/outdoor grower
                  1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
                  1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
                  I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
                  Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
                  Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
                  Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

So a new strain "Dirty Diaper" wouldn't work for y'all?

Comment

• Toker1
                      Toker1 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I have smoked on cat piss before.
                      Cat Piss is a sativa marijuana strain and phenotype of Super Silver Haze. This strain produces uplifting effects that leave the consumer feeling happy and functional. Cat Piss features sweet and piney flavors. This strain gets its namesake because some say its uniquely pungent aroma is reminiscent o...

• Gingerbeard
                      Gingerbeard commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Ever change a diaper Rwise? It's not always ambergris.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X