Quantity of plants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quantity of plants

On the average.. how many plants do y' all grow for personal use..say smoking a couple times a week . . last year they had one plant and got over six quarts of smoke...but I gave most of it away. This year I'm keeping enough for me.

That depends on alot of factors. How much you smoke, how good you are at growing, and what strain you are growing. I think most grow 2 to 4 plants every 5 months.
    You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

Wow that seems like a lot..and I only grow outside in the growing season. April til October

Comment

Grow more than you need. Giving away your work is a great thing. You and I would be pretty good friends if you gave me a quart of bud. Think about growing at least two plants. Then you have at least two strains to enjoy. It's also good to have more than one incase one gets a bad boo-boo or acne or something.
        Another thought... use some of your extra for things like edibles and cannacaps. They keep well and nothing says love like homemade. Give your hand a try at making some sort of hash.
        Last edited by Gingerbeard; 06-25-2019, 10:23 PM.
        More elephant!

Coco/perlite
        3x3x6

Comment

4...but I don’t think a number like this is relevant to your situation with so many variables left undiscussed.
          I agree with above, better to give than be short.
          4x4 600w HID empty for summer
          3x3 400w HID with Bruce Banner and Skywalker Kush
          2x2 65w Quantum Board LED with 4 mother strains
          running all simultaneously for a perpetual harvests.
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...hash-adventure

Comment

I only have one flowering at any given time (all my tent will hold, I also use the tent for drying).
            ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

One big outside plant done right can produce more then most grow in a year indoors.
              It has too many variables, What do you do with your Harvest? I make Hash, lotion, and smoke flower so just for the sake of conversation I cut down one plant every three weeks year round for my needs.
              You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Thank you everyone. Give me a general idea of how much.

Comment

It gives me a general idea.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I grow for personal use and do give away also. So I grow as many as I can handle LOL. 4 plants per household legal. Grown outdoor photo strains get nearly 2lbs. Allows me to relax and not rush to start my indoor in winter cause i'm running out. Oh and I do use backup plants just in case things go bad with my grow.

I like variety, so I grow several strains at a time,, I have meds for morning that get you up and moving/talking, meds for mid day that are a bit stronger and more relaxing, and night time stash that turns the lights out for a few hours sleep. Sometimes I smoke more than an Oz week,,,

Comment

Originally posted by Rwise View Post
                    I like variety, so I grow several strains at a time,, I have meds for morning that get you up and moving/talking, meds for mid day that are a bit stronger and more relaxing, and night time stash that turns the lights out for a few hours sleep. Sometimes I smoke more than an Oz week,,,
                    Yes I, like him, like many different varieties. I was up to 25 inside at one time for me. Now inside I'm down to 9 every 4 months or so.

Comment

Wowza. Rwise and Spidermite you guys really are hard hitters. I need to learn about the varieties and what the do..

Comment

SoOrbudgal what are photo strains..???

Comment

• Rwise
                          Rwise commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Photo period plants require a light time change to flower, like from 18/6 to 12/12, Autos do not need this light change instead they flower on age and can be kept on 24/0 the whole grow.

• SoOrbudgal
                          SoOrbudgal commented
                          Editing a comment
                          This summer I have for photos...1burnt cookie, 2 mama mia, 1 white widow, 1critical kush(not doing good at all could be axed today and replaced) and 1 mystery seed from last summer grow. I have auto flower 3 grand daddy purps, 2WW ( lessthan 3wks to harvest) 1 sweet tooth and 1 Durban poison. These were staged harvest supposedly but weather fluxes have screwed up timing so i'm crossing my fingers hoping for a "real summer" soon to promote growth.

For me currently is original glue, Clarendon Candy, and Iced Grapefruit. They have about 6 weeks left.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20190625_143019.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	318347

My autos which are under 40 days old are Six Shooter and girl Scout cookies both from fast buds.

Comment

Wow. That's a lot..but I just started so I aube I will get into the swing of things...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                          X