Barneys farm decision help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barneys farm decision help

Hey guys I'm having trouble picking a barneys strain. Blue Gelato33, triple cheese and Gorilla Zkittles are my front runners or any other kick ass suggestions you may have are certainly welcome.
    thank you

There's always this classic, which is not the same as the original. https://www.leafly.com/sativa/acapulco-gold Many rant about it. But I think I'd choose the Gorilla, or the Gelato if I were ordering only one.

Comment

I'd have to say Blue gelato would be my front runner, have you checked out strawberry lemonade?
      You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

BF has a lot of cup winners from which I pick strains...
      Anyone can grow schwag. If you want to grow top shelf bud, study hard: https://www.growweedeasy.com

Growing since July 21, 2016; pothead since 1967
      2 BCNL Roommate hydroponic grow boxes w/ 400w COB LEDs, Future Harvest nutes
      Grow # 18, Aug. 2023: Anesia Seeds: Imperium X, Future 1, Sleepy Joe, Slurricane

Comment

I wish the delivered to Canada. I would be getting Dr Grinspoon!

Please visit www.honestgr.ca for reviews on grow equipment. It is going slowly as I am trying to find products to review (and supportive companies!) I do giveaways there, do not tell me your from GWE however.

Comment

• HappyDaze
          HappyDaze commented
          Editing a comment
          True North carries most of the B.F. strains. They just happen to be out of stock for what you're after. They have a good reputation, you could see if they'll bring them in for you.

• alltatup
          alltatup commented
          Editing a comment
          Yes, like furley says, all the UK/Spain seed banks deliver to Canada and they all carry BF...

• Qwertywill
          Qwertywill commented
          Editing a comment
          I know I can get some via other sites, but Dr Grinspoon is always sold out lol.

I've been drooling over the Gorilla Zkittles for a while. That's going to be my next order. Reading Gingerbeard s description of his purple harvest and the scent of smarties makes me want them even more, but I have enough on my plate already.
        Space 1: 3ft x 3ft T-Tek tent
        400W HPS Mag Ballast
        GH Floro - DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Green Crck from seed
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude clones

Space 2: 6ft x 6ft x 8ft room
        IponicZone 400/600/1000W dimmable HPS E-Ballast
        Supplemented with California Lightworks Solar System 275 with spectrum control
        GH Maxi Series-DWC
        Current grow - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream from seed
        - Humboldt Fem Blue Dream Clones
        - TGA GSC x Space Dude from reg seed in dirt, G.O. Box nutes

Comment

I went with the strawberry lemonade it looks great. As usualI I am second guessing myself.

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            I've been smoking and eating some strawberry lemonade distillate for WA state that is 🔥.your going to love it.

Better grab this fast mover. https://bakedbeans-cannabis-seeds.co...neapple-chunk/

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X