No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't put up any pics since last falls harvest, well lets change that. First pic, HCP x GTH, pic 2 GG4 x BB3, pic 3 GG x SMCG (fem), pic 4 Black Willie, pic 5 DGD x BB3. Pics 2 and 5 are day olds, the rest are 3 weeks today. I think we just had our last frost, we'll see. The gray shit in pic 1 is wood ash as there has been a snail or slug visiting, the white specks is either egg shell or oyster shell, the sand rocks are so I can aim the camera. In pic 3 to the side are a pair of lemon verbena said to keep some bad bugs away while attracting good bugs, IDK! There are also some onions in with some and radish with another, with things the way they are right now, I am planting all the foods I can (the corn damn near put me in bed, and only 11 rows).
    Key;
    BB3 = Bruce Banner 3,
    GG4 = Gorilla Glue 4
    GG = Greasy Grapes
    DGD = Dresden Green Diamond
    HCP = Hawaiian Cat Piss
    GTH = Ghost Train Haze
    SMCG = Santa Marta Colombian Gold

Comment

Week 3 of flower. I cant seem to fit these 4 girls into this tent comfortably...doesn't matter which way i arrange them, its just not happening. I trimmed a LOT of lower growth and popcorn bud sites. Lights are still set at 75%..giving nutes at every watering. Maintaining Ph @6.2. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5660.JPG
Views:	643
Size:	3.15 MB
ID:	563085Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5661.JPG
Views:	639
Size:	2.93 MB
ID:	563086Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5663.JPG
Views:	643
Size:	3.84 MB
ID:	563087Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5670.JPG
Views:	633
Size:	2.70 MB
ID:	563088
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        BU2B, 4 years, same tactics, just keeps improving every time. Make adjustments where i can. The KISS method for old folks...less work the better. lol

Current grow. Autos just starting to flower

Comment

Week 8, day 1

Click image for larger version

Name:	20220423_104220-A.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	932.0 KB
ID:	563209

Everyone is just vegging along. All manifolds are complete except for clones, no bugs in traps, and I took the plunge and added worm castings to each pot. Can't wait to see what that does for the grow. One more week to flip, hard to believe. The two larger clones are destined for seed production, I don't think I will manifold them. One will be forced with colloidal silver to be a male, the pollen collected, and then used to pollinate the other. This rabbit hole never ends...

Mixed Bag grow, finally some relief from ETS. 20220302_145536_resized.jpg The line up 20220303_144445.jpg The start
        Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• Ckbrew
          Ckbrew commented
          Editing a comment
          It is getting there. I'm watching to see if they are really going to be ready a week from now.

Mid flower can't wait! Looking frosty! 8x4 tent, coco coir, 5gal fabric pots with gaja green 284 and 444 as main nutes and pure blend tea, fish shit, bud candy, tps signal, humboldts nutes and playing with alot more. This run I'm growing Bruce banner, zskittle, northern lights, sowah sherbert, banana kush, gelatoXnorthernlights, and kosher kush.

Comment

Hello everyone, I hope you are all doing good. I'm still around just going around liking stuff but haven't been talking a whole lot. I'm still growing and thought I'd share some pictures of what's happening in my room.
          TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
          s silver haze... strawberry haze...
          .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
          TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
          2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
          TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
          3 gallon pots all autos
          Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
          👇my one n only journal👇
          https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good friend. Glad to see ya post. I started fermenting my own nutrients. You might like it.

Here are my plants.
          2x2
          huckmonkey

Name:	20220420_093057.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	1.87 MB
ID:	563403Click image for larger version

Name:	20220420_092811.jpg
Views:	608
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	563402

2x4
          Tatooine donut [very left & right]
          2 phenos (left jawa pie pheno & right is LCxCN pheno)

Name:	20220424_113323.jpg
Views:	598
Size:	2.31 MB
ID:	563404Click image for larger version

Name:	20220424_113347.jpg
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	563401Click image for larger version

Name:	20220424_113356.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	563400

Apple fritter

Name:	20220424_113510.jpg
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	563405
          The apple fritters have grown very weird and mutated a little. Idk what's the deal. They were gifted and idk breeder
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

• Ckbrew
            Ckbrew commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good, frosty and sticky.

• Going2fast
            Going2fast commented
            Editing a comment
            Both phenos of tattooine look great. Awesome bud structure. Huckmonkey is pretty dope too.

• MeEasy
            MeEasy commented
            Editing a comment
            Lookin great 👍 like always... I'm still working on the house with my health im slow 😆 eventually I'll get to building the growroom and I'll have more time to play in there and get more creative. Not sure about making my nutrients, I definitely have a bucket list and it's pretty full lol

Strawberry nuggets. The lone indica in a sea of sativa's.
          keeping it green with the soil thing
          love me some frosty autos
          braap
          BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
          Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
          the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
          blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Can't believe these pics are just 10 days later from my first post here. Girls are looking good, trying not be an over-attentive mommy, just keeping the enviro good and not over-watering. Definitely considering topping now and starting LST by bending the main stem over.
            First grow!: 1 Tropicana Cookies, 1 Orange Velvet (possibly)
            Vivosun 2x4
            Spider Farmer SF-2000
            AC Cloudline S6
            FoxFarms Cultivation Nation
            3-gallon fabric pots
            General Hydroponics + CaliMag
            Anything these just ask!

Comment

My oldest flowering plant at 4 weeks in flower. GDP and it is the test plant dummy for my CaCl2 treatments. Doing a flush as a bit of nute burn is showing up. Just did a major defoliate on it yesterday.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Test run dummy flush at 4 weeks2.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.04 MB ID:	563588Click image for larger version  Name:	Test run dummy flush at 4 weeks.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.26 MB ID:	563589

Comment

• 3Berries
                3Berries commented
                Editing a comment
                Anyone know why the serrated points are so sharp? This is something new. Heat or too close to LED maybe? The temp runs about 82F or so towards the end . This pic was right at the end of the day for the girls. My VPD runs .98-1.15 or so with the lights on.

• 3Berries
                3Berries commented
                Editing a comment
                Today when I looked at them just before lights off the smaller one had all the top leaves reaching for the light; never seen that before. I'm under unusual circumstances with high CO2, and this plant here has been a test plant as I've had Ca problems due to a cascade of errors.

But this plant has been driven to nute burn and right now is being weaned off daily CaCl2 treatments. The yellow tips on new growth were signs of Ca deficiency. It has stopped after the flowering stretch. But all through veg it was almost a daily top dressing of the soil.

Close up Friday. 4assed monkey and strawberry nuggets have a while but blue dream'matic and Galaxy brain will be finishing in a few days to week. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220429_185257854_HDR.jpg
Views:	567
Size:	2.39 MB
ID:	563624Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220429_185241387_HDR.jpg
Views:	552
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	563625Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20220429_185135695_HDR.jpg
Views:	540
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	563626
              Attached Files
              keeping it green with the soil thing
              love me some frosty autos
              braap
              BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
              Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
              the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
              blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Week 8, day 1

Name:	20220429_121456-A.jpg
Views:	558
Size:	965.4 KB
ID:	563716

The plants & I had a talk and decided that 1 more week of veg was in order. I did a defoliation and am getting ready to harvest more clones.

Mixed Bag grow, finally some relief from ETS. 20220302_145536_resized.jpg The line up 20220303_144445.jpg The start

Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Name:	IMG_5813.JPG
Views:	533
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	563861Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5817.JPG
Views:	507
Size:	2.78 MB
ID:	563862Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5831.JPG
Views:	541
Size:	2.60 MB
ID:	563863Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5825.JPG
Views:	576
Size:	3.44 MB
ID:	563857Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5826.JPG
Views:	539
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	563858Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5809.JPG
Views:	531
Size:	2.50 MB
ID:	563859Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5811.JPG
Views:	521
Size:	2.12 MB
ID:	563860 Starting week 5 and everybody is happy i think. The Grandpas Stash clones have been advancing quicker than the two seed grown plants throughout the grow. Some frosty trichomes starting to show on all the girls. Lights are nearly full blast..just holding back cause GDB is acting like she doesnt like the full on lights. Fan leaves are reaching up to the sky..she;s gonna have to deal with it..im not turning them down at this point. And a few clones for some friends!
                  Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                  Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                  6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                  Canna Coco/perlite
                  General Hydroponics Flora Series
                  Cal/Mag.

Comment

main pic is my autos 2 weeks into flower. Crazy how fast they grow! I had a sick plant that I chopped down a week or so ago, any ideas what was up with her? I’m thinking ph or root issues but no idea really, never seen that before.

Comment

• MeEasy
                      MeEasy commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Looks like it could be a heat issue, russet mites, or just some kind of mutations... I couldn't zoom in on it not sure why but sometimes when I click a picture it goes off the screen 😬

• 3Berries
                      3Berries commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I see a face in the fan on the floor in pic 4. The tent is haunted!

Chopped down my sour diesel and Panama recently. Sour d went about 11 weeks in 12/12, Panama went about 13. Dry trimmed most of the sour d and I don't think I will ever go back to wet. All the panama will be dry trimmed. Panama buds got pretty big. 5 ounces in jars from the Sour D. Panama looks to be quite a bit more, but we'll see.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
                      bboyfromwayback commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Nice formidable branch👍🏻👍🏻

• JuanHondo
                      JuanHondo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      i had 8 bamboo stakes in the 5 gallon pot to hold it all up. WAAAAY to heavy for the thin stalks she grew. Would love to grow this cultivar outdoors and let her get 12 feet tall

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                  X