No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Final pull on the memphisto run 327g bud and an oz of super frosty trim. Not my best but made up for it in the frost department.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211102_192414290.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	2.23 MB
ID:	546304Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211102_192445915.jpg
Views:	716
Size:	3.32 MB
ID:	546305Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211109_150053059.jpg
Views:	707
Size:	2.81 MB
ID:	546306Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211102_192458821.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	3.36 MB
ID:	546307Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20211102_192437435.jpg
Views:	702
Size:	3.00 MB
ID:	546308
    keeping it green with the soil thing
    love me some frosty autos
    braap
    BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
    Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
    the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
    blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

Mimosa x orange punch from Barneys farm, curing around a month. Smells great, tastes great and takes me about 4 hours to finish a joint cos it’s so heavy. Very easy to grow and good yielder, would highly recommend 👍🏻

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s a pretty bud

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        yeah, i love mine. i have clones going now and im spraying one , one branch, with STS so i can get some pollen. i honestly think i like the flavor and smell of the mimosa evo better than MExOP, but it smells like dank sour oranges. it is a good yeilder and it fades colors and purples. i love it.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        I need/want to make a Drive of Shame run this weekend. The dispensary menu had several strains I've not seen mentioned here but they do have mimosa, I might have to try it. Beautiful bud there.

Little update..Girls are doing really well, a bit overgrown and needing a good defoliating. They have been a bit neglected for the past week(due to my father passing). Their having a really good stretch into flower but still maintaining a nice canopy..hopefully not too much more.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Really nice canopy. Sorry about your father's passing.

Name:	DF8E89B7-A360-4C70-A990-FB80759994C0.jpeg
Views:	633
Size:	2.10 MB
ID:	546940Click image for larger version  Name:	DF8E89B7-A360-4C70-A990-FB80759994C0.jpeg Views:	39 Size:	2.10 MB ID:	546874Click image for larger version  Name:	0C0EEC6B-BC91-4D9A-9405-195697064FD2.jpeg Views:	36 Size:	2.33 MB ID:	546875 OK 2nd indoor grow here. Got a 20”x36” AC Infinity grow tent with 2-100w LEDs, 4” exhaust fan into our chicken coop (helps keep the chickens warm and smelling great).
      Using a 6” USB fan for air movement. I’m using 3g. fabric pots with “super soil” in the bottom 1/3, and 2/3 Pmoss/perlite. @70/30 blended in from the top. On @9/27 Started the seeds in solo cups with Pmoss/perlite for the first 2weeks or so. Then into the 3g. pots.
      The plants are: Cream and cheese 1:1CBD (photo) Black Sugar (photo) , and Seedsman Lemon auto. All seem to be shortish and growing at @the same height...so far.
      Im giving them rain water and well water mixed and pH’d to@6.6-6.7 with @1-1.5 teaspoons lemon juice. The well water is VERY hard with loads of iron and sulphur etc... The first pic is at @ 1mo. A few days after I topped all 3 and have been pinch-bending the 2 photos and then I’m training and tying them to grow back across the pot s they grow. Been pruning as necessary once a week or so just enough to expose nearly all the bud sites. I’ve also cleaned up the lower larf and big fans under the shadows.
      The second pic is 3day ago. Pruning, bending, nor topping has slowed them down. They all look good to me and are full of bud sites. The auto is budding plenty since week 4+. Started the lights at@ 24”, them 18, now @14”. Also using the dimmers to control the light down to @80-85w. Now they both are up full which is @98w each. Hope I’m not missing anything...oh yes I’m starting to feed small amounts (1/4 dose) of Espoma cactus organic food and going to use some molasses as well. Thanks to the great well of shared knowledge here at GWE! The difference between the first and second grow is night and day!
      Attached Files
      Last edited by GuitboxTom; 11-14-2021, 10:45 PM. Reason: Here are individual pics of the 3 plants, since the group shop was so poor. I’m hoping the training and pruning is going to yield well.
      New indoors grower.
      super soil, Pmoss, perlite mix
      2-100w dimmable quantum led panels
      2’x3’ grow space lined with auto windshield reflectors.
      4” carbon filter + other exhaust fans + one 6” fan on the plants.
      Dyna Grow + nutrients

Comment

• GuitboxTom
        GuitboxTom commented
        Editing a comment
        Just realized how poor that second pic is. I’ll have to try to fix that.

Week 9 of flower for my 2nd grow. Strain is White Widow from ILGM. It's really rewarding to have all my learning, researching, and work give me a big bud payout!

Grow Details:
      tent 3x3 Feet
      light Viparspectra 600W reflector series
      grow medium soil
      nutrients Floranova grow and bloom
      training topping and LST
      Attached Files
      Last edited by grefranger; 11-15-2021, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Dec 6 wont come fast enough Click image for larger version

Name:	20211115_173152.jpg
Views:	638
Size:	2.41 MB
ID:	547001Click image for larger version

Name:	20211115_172744.jpg
Views:	656
Size:	2.66 MB
ID:	547002

Comment

• grefranger
        grefranger commented
        Editing a comment
        very nice flower, looks like it needs a few weeks. What strain is it?

The black areas on the leaves is that normal?

• Coubob
        Coubob commented
        Editing a comment
        My uncle and his partner been growing since mid 70`s and i guess one of them crossed Bluedream, honey bee, and jesus, and i managed to get some seeds from a bag that they used collidial silver on.They are real hardy nothin fazed them during topping or anything, they stretched so fast i didnt have time to do much training, i`m still new to this.and drooling over the plants that are 4 oz each, i got 1oz a plant last time, i`ve cut my light to 10 light and 14 dark for these last two weeks is that cool to do, it sure seemed to pop out more hairs when i did.

Well, i just posted 4 day ago..plants were neglected for the first week of flip. Pulled them all out for a defol and i get slapped in the face with balls! Its the freaky one that i suspected was gonna be a male. Started weird as a seedling, early veg it grew chicken feet leaves, then it settled down during LST. So, i dropped a couple of F bombs which sent the dogs to their crates..and put that son of a ..... outside into the cold. 33 degrees. Woke up the next day and its standing proud out on the table...temp is still above freezing..but snow flurries and drizzle. F.ckers still alive.and loving it! Fast forward 3 days, temps still hovering around freezing....its looking almost as good as my tent plants...WTF. Just chopped him down tonight..hoped that worked.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

129 days from germination. Started flushing Monday night. Was hoping the buds would get fatter but I need to work on culling some of the lower buds next time. First 2 picts is 1 black widow, the other 2 picts are 1 black widow, 1 blue dream.
        DIY 4x12 Farmacy box w/2 4x4x6 grow areas
        TrolMaster HydroX runs the whole show
        Dual tank Co2 injection w/ rain tubing
        10000 btu thru the wall A/C / 5000 btu heater
        50 pint dehumidifier/ cool mist humidifier
        8" intake fan w/ hepa filter / 8" exhaust fan
        2 Timber Fatty-vs COB 950 watt draw fixtures
        w/ added 4 2ft T5 Pure UV bulbs on each fix.
        2 DIY Hybrid DWC 5 gal bubble bucket systems w/ 55 gal reservoirs w/ PH dosers
        2 2"x2"cyl.stones in each bucket, 8"disk in reservoirs
        GH Flora series (entire line) + Orca
        Grow 3 = Blueberry 1 dwc 1 soil.
        . Cherry pie 1 dwc 1 soil
        Soil is great lakes "just add water" in 7 gal fabric bags

Comment

• Smoklahoma
          Smoklahoma commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you. I owe it all to you, nebula haze, serious fourside, and the rest of the GWE community for all the knowledge that is shared here. I still have alot to learn and will try to do better next time.

Auto frosty Gelato 8 weeks old

Comment

flipped on 10/29
          TOP row-from left to right= Layer cake x chocolate nightmare, jawa pie, mimosa evo
          BOTTOM row-from left to right= layer cake x chocolate nightmare, somango, strawberry mimosa evo, & mimosa evo x orange punch

Name:	742725025-20211120_114646.jpg
Views:	637
Size:	743.4 KB
ID:	547591
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

Whenever I click on notifications for this thread I get a message that I'm not allowed to view the thread. Anyone else get this? Not the first or fifth time it's happened. I realize I have nothing but dead plants in my closet but I don't know why this happens.
            Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
            Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
            Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
            Various size fabric grow bags
            Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
            4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
            Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Ckbrew
              Ckbrew commented
              Editing a comment
              I have had that happen on other random threads, never this one. I first noticed it when a certain thread was deleted by admin but I still had a notification of activity on the thread. Had this happen again, thread deleted by admin for idk what. But then I have had it happen when the thread was not deleted. Was able to get on the thread from the main menu.

• Poppa
              Poppa commented
              Editing a comment
              Had this happen months ago contacted admins the next few times I've just gone to page from main page and the next time I get a notification it works fine.

• Eliot Pryor
              Eliot Pryor commented
              Editing a comment
              Happens sometimes when the comment has been deleted.

Click image for larger version  Name:	image_148918.jpg Views:	4 Size:	2.06 MB ID:	547727 My 4th grow is over. BlueDream. One plant was 72.8 grams and the other had 38.2 grams. A total of 110 grams. Or 3.88 oz. Alot better than last times 1.5 oz for two plants. Maybe with any luck, eventually ill be gettin results in pounds than ozs. My trimming sucks due to tremors,so i go easy so i dont mutilate the stuff.
            Last edited by Coubob; 11-21-2021, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Chop day Friday.
              with and without flash

Comment

Would only load 2 picts. So here is a couple more.

Comment

First AutoPot grow is a wrap. Gorilla Glue from ILGM, PPP training, 12wk veg, 326g
                  Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 11-22-2021, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• JohnEmad
                    JohnEmad commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Nice training and congrats on doing it in Autopots. Maybe not a pound but way above average of my grows.

• bboyfromwayback
                    bboyfromwayback commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thank you! The AutoPot system kinda made me a lazy grower last run but it’s what I needed at the time

• Ckbrew
                    Ckbrew commented
                    Editing a comment
                    There is a big difference between lazy and efficient. There are similar characteristics in each but I am to efficient to find the lazy.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X