No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope i can grow as good ya`ll one day, my yield sucks.My last grow (my 4th) i only ended up 2oz from two plants that were clones of gorilla breath. This grow i started with 4 plants two Blue dream, a Flo and a San Angelo.The San Angelo was short (10in compared to the Blue dream at 35in) and only had stems coming from one side.out it went. The Flo hermied 2 1/2 weeks into flower.out it went.I switched into flower on 10/6/21 And that left me with the 2 Blue dream. but they have taken up the whole tent now. Hoping for a high yield this time.these two have been fun to grow, topped the big one twice and it was like it didnt hesitate in growth at all. It took a week for my gorilla breath to recover. I just wish i new more and had done these BD better.

Comment

Just found these on my plant near the bottom. Is it a deficiency or excess. Or just ? Click image for larger version  Name:	20211101_130019.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.88 MB ID:	545326

Comment

• Coubob
        Coubob commented
        Editing a comment
        My ph was 7.1 and the ec was at 2700.

• HobbitGDF
        HobbitGDF commented
        Editing a comment
        well im wrong probally.
        ph issue, lockout? calmag?

• Coubob
        Coubob commented
        Editing a comment
        Got 1 down to 6.7ph and ther is still 7.1 and wont budge. I added some grow big 5 cc and it made a difference

HARVEST DAY!!!

Took down my last grow of 2021 this morning: Gorilla Cookies from a seed provided by our own oldjarhead100!

Strain Description
      Gorilla Cookies from Elev8 Seeds
      Photo Reg, Sativa Dom
      Type: Hybrid (mostly Sativa)
      Genetics: Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies x Gorilla Glue #4 S1
      Seed Type: Regular & Feminized
      Flowering: 8-9 weeks
      Yield: Excellent
      Potency: High
      Breeder says: "Because we have both Gorilla Glue #4 S1 and Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies in the stable, this seemed like such an obvious cross of two famous strains. Gorilla Glue #4 S1 is famous for its potency, yield, and smell. Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies is considered by most as the most desirable cut of Girl Scout Cookies. Our goal on this cross was to combine the best of two strains in one and Gorilla Cookies accomplished that. We reversed a Thin Mint Girl GSC female and pollinated a Gorilla Glue #4 S1 female. Because this is a first generation cross, phenos will range between Gorilla Glue #4 S1 or Thin Mint dominant and will be very vigorous. It is hard to pick a favorite pheno."

Grow Stats
      Seeds Sown 7/8/21
      Final transplant: 7/22, 5 gal with living soil, FF nutes, bloom nutes as needed,
      Training: Quad-line + LST & BU2B strategic defoliation, basic vase.
      Flowering: Lights switch 12/12 on 9/1/21, 6.6 weeks veg, First pistils 9/3/21
      Harvest 11/1/21 after 8.7 weeks flowering
      Yield: We'll see. I's call it average, 4 oz? 5 tops. Est. 125 grams from 150 watts from the outlet, 0.85 grams per watts in sixteen weeks seed to chop. Beautiful tight buds though, about 20 of them. The open spread allowed even the lower buds to grow and thicken up Almost zero larf. Pungent smell, had the Saintly Spouse grousing!
      ===================
      Here's the pics

My goal is epicurean quality rather than high yield.
      I'm learning how to create cannabis tinctures and hashish and I almost always use a vaporizer to spare my aging lungs.
      Despite my avatar name I'm generally amenable and helpful. So, if there's a question I'm qualified to answer, hit me up!

-Grouchy

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Yes for cookies mixed with the gorilla should be a very nice effect way to grow grouchyoldman dig the fade yellowing great looking colas. My gorilla glues smells like grape after 3wks in the jar. I sure miss oldjarhead100 hope he had a good cruise with his family, he's a great guy.

• grouchyoldman
        grouchyoldman commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 really is a great guy and his generosity is an inspiration.

Hello everyone, I finally emptied out the 4x4 super silver got a little bud rot so I lost a few buds but ended up with 156g.... blue cheese did pretty good with a whopping 126g of little golf balls...flo never disappoints with 168g of what could have been the stickies buds I've grown.... strawberry haze with colas over two feet long gave up 204g.... almost hit 1.5 lbs on 4 plants only using half the ft² I'll add 2 plants this run then 2 more on the one following I'm trying to see where I start losing weight per plant as the tent fills..obviously this isn't a scientific study it's just me trying to optimize my space

Next I started 6-7 gallon pots in there with 3 each "washing machine" and "c99 x Blueberry"
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        Congrats, wicked good harvest.

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you all very much

• Smoklahoma
        Smoklahoma commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice harvest! Helluva job.

I thought autos were small plants.. these are my first run and even if it’s beginners luck so far these are going to be beasts! Bigger than any photo plant I’ve had before. Also goes to show that I’ve been a bit over zealous with my defoliation on previous grows. It’s easy to get carried away with it.

Comment

Your killing it magic. Nice
        keeping it green with the soil thing
        love me some frosty autos
        braap
        BRAAPZAI https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...162-braaap-zai
        Mephisto run. yeah i know spellcheck https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-memphisto-run
        the fruit basket https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...et-auto-runrun
        blue strawberries in a four assed galaxy https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...r-assed-galaxy

Comment

speaking of defoliation, its only been 5 days since i put the plants into flower after a heavy defol.
        this is a 5 day period.
        Click image for larger version

Name:	10.29.21.jpg
Views:	675
Size:	566.8 KB
ID:	545583Click image for larger version

Name:	11.3.21.jpg
Views:	657
Size:	457.2 KB
ID:	545584
        when should i defoliate again? in another week or 2?
        i usually do it as i go, but i get carried away, so now i trying to only do it if absolutely necessary. it is already creating its own environment and the dehumidifier isn't helping to much. its like its just doing its own thing in there.
        im trying to get bigger, lusher, bushier and taller plants. these girls have vegged for almost 2 months i think. some of it was little clones in starter pots for some time so they got some growth time before i flipped.
        im using nectar of the gods sample pack. it is amazing stuff. i have noticed a huge difference and i think im going to stay with this company for my nutrient line.
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• Flatlander
          Flatlander commented
          Editing a comment
          How tall do you let photos get before switching to flower? I'm about to flip my first photo grow and I'm just curious.

• Jimmynuetron
          Jimmynuetron commented
          Editing a comment
          @ flatlander, that would depend on the height of your grow room. Plants can +or- double in height after the flip so don’t let them get too close to the lights...

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          so i been doing it at 1/2 of desired height i guess. i think i want bigger, but you also have to know your strain, because some will grow another 2/3 or some will only stretch 1/4 of the plants height.

I'm finally starting to remove branches from pre 98 Bubba Kush from my outdoor tent. Some are ready some can hang on. I've done sequential harvest many times when upper half is more ripened than lower, i just leave it on the branch in case by some fluke she decides to keep pushing herself. I'm finding grey mold in small areas so decided to go ahead salvage time. She's all cloudy trichs few amber. Today is a beautiful sunny day, 65f but more cold is coming along with rain. Tomorrow i'll hack somemore but she's wore me out not a fun trim time rather over it LOL. I hope some folks who enjoy Bubba Kush try this one out sometime for a PNW grow. She really did'nt have any mold or bug issues until now. The breeder claimed she more tolerant of mold an bugs and she was for me. All i want to do is get her next year maybe earlier started indoors grow her bigger prior to putting her out she is a longer indica grower. I think she's a winner. Enjoy
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          I love some Bubba Kush. One of those strains where nothing else matters because you’re too zonked to care lol

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Which is where i'm at currently, this too will pass

Name:	20211104_145724.jpg
Views:	620
Size:	2.27 MB
ID:	545777Click image for larger version

Name:	20211104_145745.jpg
Views:	633
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	545778Click image for larger version

Name:	20211104_145753.jpg
Views:	627
Size:	2.78 MB
ID:	545779Click image for larger version  Name:	20211104_103129.jpg Views:	14 Size:	2.32 MB ID:	545772Click image for larger version  Name:	20211104_103127.jpg Views:	12 Size:	2.22 MB ID:	545773 7 ounces of vanilla frosting, curing for 3 days just started my tut grow and will flip in 2 weeks.
        Last edited by Ace1973; 11-04-2021, 02:02 PM. Reason: added pictures

Comment

• Ace1973
          Ace1973 commented
          Editing a comment
          thanks MeEasy

• Bootsy
          Bootsy commented
          Editing a comment
          nice. Love the trim job. friends are using the machines these days and well hand trimmed buds just have character.

• Ace1973
          Ace1973 commented
          Editing a comment
          no trim machines for me, I like the contact and inspection.

here are dried and starting to cure strawberry mimosa evo, my 1st ever cross

Name:	sme1.jpg
Views:	609
Size:	565.9 KB
ID:	545902Click image for larger version

Name:	sme.jpg
Views:	605
Size:	405.9 KB
ID:	545901
        4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
        1x Slapz
        1x Quikz
        2x red runtz
        1x flo-see
        1x 2B blunt
        1x persian pie

Comment

• MeEasy
          MeEasy commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like some pretty sativa buds 👀👍

• HobbitGDF
          HobbitGDF commented
          Editing a comment
          its more indica leaning actually, but the buds took the foxtail trait from the mimosa evo that is i think 60/40 indica leaning and the strawberry pie auto is 85% indica.
          i love it. its good. i plan on doing some stabilizing since this is only F1.

Name:	20211105_173038.jpg
Views:	592
Size:	1.02 MB
ID:	545908Click image for larger version

Name:	20211105_172907.jpg
Views:	615
Size:	1.11 MB
ID:	545909Click image for larger version

Name:	20211105_172830.jpg
Views:	721
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	545910Click image for larger version

Name:	CM211105-173556001.jpg
Views:	640
Size:	256.2 KB
ID:	545906Click image for larger version

Name:	20211105_173019.jpg
Views:	624
Size:	1.03 MB
ID:	545907 halfway through flower. Bluedream . grow 4

Comment

Hi Growers, pics from one week after flipping to 12/12 for a Northern Lights (left) and a GSC (right). 1st time with these strains, the NL leaves look more sativa than Indica, should be a good producer. GSC is small and very bushy, lots of defoliation and starting to hit her stride. Peace.
          Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

Day one flower.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              Tallest GG#4 is around 32" and 36" wide. As for the Mister Fuzion the tallest on is around 28" tall and roughly 36" wide. Should be interesting to see them stretch. I've read that GG#4 stretches like crazy. Double in size and some have said their GG#4s have trippled. I hope that's not the case here. Double if fine but tripple will get tricky.

• PLreef
              PLreef commented
              Editing a comment
              Double post
              Last edited by PLreef; 11-07-2021, 07:07 AM. Reason: I was baked

• grefranger
              grefranger commented
              Editing a comment
              Dang that is so many plants and such a large grow space! O.O

found a pic from my last grow(3rd grow) it was Gorilla Breath clones, two in a 5g pot.

Name:	gorillabreath clones 3rdgrow.jpg
Views:	797
Size:	4.13 MB
ID:	546188

Comment

Frosty Gelato autos week 7. No sign of the frost yet but it’s coming..

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Great job MagicMike66 very soon we'll be blinded by the blinq

• MagicMike66
                MagicMike66 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thanks, I sure hope so! How’s that big outdoor girl of yours doing?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X