No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy has been on this plant all week. Must be a food source for him somewhere?

Comment

• Flatlander
      Flatlander commented
      Editing a comment
      General predator, I have considered putting some in my grow tent. I'm x military and don't believe in omens and what not, if I did I'd say that's a good one.

My auto girls at approx 3 weeks old. Going to leave them alone and let them do their thing. Never grown a
    plant au natural so looking forward to how they turn out. I’ve had 3 of these beans that didn’t pop so just doing 3 plants as I cba doing any more

Comment

Here are
      mimosa evo x orange punch
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20211016_141827.jpg
Views:	678
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	542862

mimosa evo

Name:	20211016_141810.jpg
Views:	698
Size:	1.29 MB
ID:	542863

dossidos33

Name:	20211016_141744.jpg
Views:	695
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	542861Click image for larger version

Name:	20211016_141649.jpg
Views:	694
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	542860Click image for larger version

Name:	20211016_141742.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	1.32 MB
ID:	542859 gettin real close dont ya think?
      4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
      1x Slapz
      1x Quikz
      2x red runtz
      1x flo-see
      1x 2B blunt
      1x persian pie

Comment

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice, they look ready when you are.

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Just harvested some of this. Best looking plant I’ve grown. Can’t wait to try once it’s cured

Should I just turn everything off? The plants are Monday pics. Hideous. Think it's time to face the music. My hair is like a bird's nest, I'm feeling rough tonight. I just went to tie my hair back and found a cat toy/plant twisty in the mess. It's a zoo here. For some inane reason a nurse ground up 10mg valium, it stuck to my dry tongue, ticked me off. I've been eating them whole and dry for years, the real blue 10's. Any other chicks or long-haired dudes here find plant twisties in their hair or am I special, so special?
      Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
      Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
      Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
      Various size fabric grow bags
      Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
      4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
      Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        Unless they are in your way I'd feed n water them you'd be surprised how much punishment they can take. I don't have any hair for it to stick to lol in the early 90s I was shooting pool with a club brother and watching him shoot under the light his hair looked like it was literally sliding off the back of his head (very high forehead long hair) I thought to myself do I look that stupid lol when I got home I looked in the mirror and I shaved my head that night and have worn it that way since 😅

• Ckbrew
        Ckbrew commented
        Editing a comment
        They don't look all that bad. Were they just not properly cared for when you were not there? Strip off the dead and yellow leaves and resume your grow activities. I bet they will perk right up. Best wishes for your recovery.

• Puglover1
        Puglover1 commented
        Editing a comment
        MeEasy I like guys with shaved heads. I've been contemplating dyeing mine a little lighter then let the greys take over, I didn't plan on cutting it all off though. One side feels like it was woven, I dunno if wetting it would make it easier or harder to untangle. In my ultra-rare disease group someone just posted that they had been sick and in hospital and they expect major hair shedding in two weeks. The hair I lose will probably weigh more than that dwarf NL auto I grew. lol

Ckbrew they were not cared for except one slight watering and I don't know if my dechlorinated water, distilled water or Spring water was used, all 3 are back there. She said they were heavy on the bottom. When I looked, and pulled dead leaves until I got dizzy, the bags felt lighter than when I first filled them.

Anybody tired of trimming yet? I've got 8 gallons of buds dried and curing in jars......drying room is full and still have 3 plants that aren't ready yet. I forgot how much work that this part of the process actually is. Note to self: Smaller crop next spring.
      Last edited by soonboomer; 10-17-2021, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh did i ever do the happy dance yesterday afternoon on my 3rd plant from outdoors the GG#4 took me 2days all by myself. Rolled a nice ball of scissors hash after. Yes my stringers are full. I do more wet trimming though i don't leave long fans anymore while hanging an drying. Yes it drys quicker but i am on top of the testing of dryness i don't leave them alone for days but i'm a mother hen within my house. Mine i break down into smaller branches

soonboomer I know where you can find help 😆🤣😂
      TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
      s silver haze... strawberry haze...
      .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
      TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
      2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
      TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
      3 gallon pots all autos
      Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
      👇my one n only journal👇
      https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

12th day after switch Click image for larger version  Name:	20211018_141453.jpg Views:	0 Size:	4.19 MB ID:	543160
        Last edited by Coubob; 10-18-2021, 03:12 PM. Reason: uploaded the pic twice

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks like flowering is just begun grow an tuck well done Coubob

Sour Diesel buds are really putting on weight. Still searching for a touch of amber, but weather looks good for at least another week, so she might finish. Outdoor grows coming down the home stretch....good luck to all.

Comment

My autos at around 4 weeks above the dirt. The two plants shown I am just leaving them alone to do their thing. I have another in the tent that’s a couple of weeks behind these that I plan to top as a comparison

Comment

Name:	20211021_073845.jpg
Views:	602
Size:	3.76 MB
ID:	543685Click image for larger version

Name:	20211021_073826_HDR.jpg
Views:	594
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	543686

Comment

Name:	20211020_111200.jpg
Views:	600
Size:	3.85 MB
ID:	543710Click image for larger version

Name:	20211021_111310.jpg
Views:	596
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	543711Click image for larger version

Name:	20211020_111209.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	4.50 MB
ID:	543712Click image for larger version

Name:	20211020_111205.jpg
Views:	603
Size:	3.38 MB
ID:	543713Click image for larger version

Name:	20211020_111221.jpg
Views:	606
Size:	2.28 MB
ID:	543714 so I am a week off from harvesting this beauty, let's face it she is a hot mess. Tastebudz vanilla frosting 8 weeks

Comment

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                A hot sticky mess.

• bboyfromwayback
                bboyfromwayback commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree, a hot sticky mess👍🏻👍🏻

A bud from the clone grow 14 days into jar and curing.

Name:	CROWN BUD CL3-2AB.jpg
Views:	641
Size:	106.8 KB
ID:	543754
              Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

Can i use water from a dehumidifier to water my plants if phed and nutes added?

Comment

• Jimmynuetron
                Jimmynuetron commented
                Editing a comment
                I use it all the time and have seen no side effects. When you google the question, it looks like the jury is still out, either the cleanest or full of contamination. The coils and tank should be cleaned regularly...

• Ckbrew
                Ckbrew commented
                Editing a comment
                Should is the operative word here, also lead in solder possible if someone is being shady.

• Coubob
                Coubob commented
                Editing a comment
                Found this on https://www.15000inc.com/2018/04/23/...claim-systems/
                Most grow rooms dump this condensate down the drain. However, the increased emphasis on water conservation in California, and other states, is driving the industry to reclaim what is essentially distilled water. Dehumidifier condensate water is perfectly usable, even for consumable plants. There are almost no detectable metals, as long as the air entering the dehumidifier is filtered.

Tried that back in in 2019 memory says it didn't work like I thought it would and that's why I only did it once.

Comment

Thanks i havent used the water from the dehumidifier . my 2 week old clones Click image for larger version

Name:	20211021_185609_HDR.jpg
Views:	498
Size:	2.58 MB
ID:	543896

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X