No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#1 Peanut Butter Breath 2nd pic is a bud shot of her, wk 3 bloom. #3 GG#4, #4 pic problem child pre 98 bubba kush no buds forming still in preflower #5 3 Run Homer. So nothing but waiting on 3 plants as they continue to for buds.....zzzzzzzzz the bubba kush is a pisser most likely get tossed into the greenhouse and forgotton till Christmas how's that for positivity LOL well maybe just Thanksgiving sheeeesh.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Which one you gotta cut down and burn cuz the hekkin big doodie?

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I'll smoke that big ol doodie ( well no i won't ) it's stayin till that leaf dies where it sits LOL Floopydoop

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I really like seeing those " elbows " from the LST. Really a cool skeletin once she's stripped of buds. Ohhh Oct. is coming could make decorations of weed skeletons ehh?

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks budgal, I can’t wait to see them stripped of buds 😋 I’ll be sure to post some pics of my weed skeletons come Halloween

Liking the possible outlook of this LSD Autoflower from Crop King Seeds.

Topped at the 6th node and LST even before that - held down the first 3 sets of branches initially - am now holding down the first and second set. Let everything grow until I started opening up bud sites - well the leaves to them anyways - cuz the leaves grew big and shot up the bud sites.

For about 14 days I would cut off 10 - 15 leaves to open up the bud sites and she would grow back 20 or 30 - so every second day for those 2 weeks I cut off leaves and she would replace them.

I stopped the defoliating 5 days ago as pistils were appearing - she is now a bush - but she's begun her flower stretch. And she's growing a bit - 33 centimeters tall and between 37 and 48 centimeters wide. Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1177 (1).JPG
Views:	606
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	534278Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1178 (1).JPG
Views:	592
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	534279Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1179 (1).JPG
Views:	597
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	534280Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1180 (1).JPG
Views:	571
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	534281Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1181 (1).JPG
Views:	598
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	534282Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1182 (1).JPG
Views:	577
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	534283
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Floopydoop
      Floopydoop commented
      Editing a comment
      Makes me wanna try this stuff you are all doing with autos. Purdy

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Very bushy healthy gal.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice training Canuck! (looks like the top of a V8 engine block)

Only 4 days since last post on this Pre 98 Bubba Kush and she's got buds officially < joy LOL. She's the tallest and i am sure gonna have to break/bend the main tops in order to get her to finish inside my hippy greenhouse. She's a wide gal in a 10gal. pot, other than being 3wks behind the other indica hybreds she's done great just got taller than i expected. So maybe hoping for mid to late Oct.? This strain as in most indicas likes warmer dryer grows, not really suited for where i'm at but i'll give her a real good dry home come time. Smoky this morning, sun is orange.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I also did a big defoiliation on her and the others this a.m. all were fed bloom yesterday a.m. she is a heavy big drinker. I sure hope she does'nt get too much taller in the stretch she's over 7ft. now i used a step ladder to get above shot.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking very lush and healthy

Feels like Ground Hog's Day. Everything is growing except my energy. The Wild Thai is taking off, training time - help me. After I get those poor seedlings potted.
    Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
    Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
    Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
    Various size fabric grow bags
    Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
    4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
    Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      I got two bags filled, I hope no pests are attracted to orange. I have 3 empty 3 gal bags from the autos, not sure if I want to clean them out or exorcise them. So I used my last black 3 gal bag and an orange 3 gal that I got for a steal. Same measured ingredients, orange bag is bigger. I need to pH a gallon to water the new bags' soil and do something with the chopped autos. Right now they're sitting in the trim bin on a high shelf in front of a picture of the cat. These were dried at a constant perfect temp & RH, this piece of NL feels tighter than any other bud I've grown.

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      With the history of that cat I would think you would lock in in a closet.

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ckbrew - he can open most of my bi-fold closet doors. The grow closet and the pantry are safe. He opens the coat closet, my bedroom closet, a storage closet in the kitchen, he hasn't tested the 3rd bedroom closet yet. I could chase him into the basement and close the door. Other than the cannabis eating he's a good cat, took well to losing his owner and being rehomed into a dog house. I think I'll put the dried auto remains in an airtight container and work on them while cat is contained somewhere tomorrow. Whenever I'm working in the grow closet the cat jumps the baby gate and sits across the room from the doors, staring at the closet with lust in his eyes. Not that I want to learn but I wonder if he eats male plants. Be cool if he could sex them early, eh?

My Saturday morning 2 cents worth. 7 weeks since forced flip complete. Indoor/outdoor GG4 looking very sticky.

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5257.JPG
Views:	621
Size:	2.43 MB
ID:	534587

"That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Boy that looks fabo i'm getting a tad bit of lighter green leaf below also on most of mine. I think yours look just great big healthy plant. My photo GG is a sticky bug catcher her suger leaf is like fly paper LOL

• Puglover1
      Puglover1 commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful.

• GreenState
      GreenState commented
      Editing a comment
      Puglover1 SoOrbudgal Thank you ladies Bugs, I've been using a pair of tweezers and going on tweezer patrol at
      the end of the day . Not to bad with bugs, but shedding hemlock needles and various dust bunnies seem to stick quite well
      to the plant lol. Adds to the flavor! This strain is suppose to finish flowering in 60-65 days and it's looking like that may bare out.
      Not ready to rebook my flight down south yet though, main goal is to nail the harvest time for quality. But think I will be pleasantly surprise at the quantity, having grown the strain indoors previously I know the buds are very dense and heavy. (I am going to hate chopping up those big tops to go in the jars though!)
      Last edited by GreenState; 09-05-2021, 07:17 AM.

An update on the clone grows. 5 weeks from flip.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-9-4-1.jpg Views:	7 Size:	3.43 MB ID:	534589Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-9-4-2.jpg Views:	7 Size:	2.42 MB ID:	534590
    Chocolope

Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-9-4-3.jpg Views:	7 Size:	3.46 MB ID:	534591Click image for larger version  Name:	2021-9-4-4.jpg Views:	7 Size:	2.33 MB ID:	534592
    RP-1
    Last edited by Ckbrew; 09-04-2021, 10:14 AM.
    Don't worry, be happy, grow sticky buds.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I grew a chocolope from 00 seeds a very long time ago. I was so proud to harvest one of my first indoor grows. Those look great CK

• Ckbrew
      Ckbrew commented
      Editing a comment
      To be truthful, both of the mother plants came from seeds from the same packet from the supplier. They are definitely different strains. My confidence that I actually received chocolope is low. I will never use that seed supplier, Grower's Choice, again. They are still good plants. The RP-1 is a nickname I made up due to when I was pruning, I had to stop and ask myself why do I smell diesel fuel? Don't have anything that uses it and none on the property. After further investigation, I concluded it was the plant. Dried and cured it smells like a combination of kerosene and pine oil. It has a wicked kick, therefore the name RP-1. This is also the designation for the kerosene formula used in kerosene and liquid oxygen booster rockets.
      Last edited by Ckbrew; 09-04-2021, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Twins LOL just kidding you......plants look great bet your yard smells good also!!

Double post sorry about that folks!

Comment

I thought just taking a picture of one bud once a week till harvest would be cool so heres the first , also the other 2 pics are of my slow poke/runt alien gorilla glue ,I didn't think she was ever going to go into bloom .I think I'm going to have to drag her inside to finish because the Canada geese just started there trip south this morning love there calling first thing in the morning
          new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
          current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• GreenState
            GreenState commented
            Editing a comment
            I give you credit for being able to track just one bud in that greenhouse jungle! (g)
            Been seeing the geese as well, but my better gauge is the hummingbirds, and there are still plenty around humming.

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Heck those geese live year round here seems like some don't move out. I sprayed down the inside of my little greenhouse yesterday with the hose. Just used power sprayer nozzle knocked out bunch of spiders and dusty. I don't think i'd spray bug killer only cause i don't want it sticking to the tent walls and making it smell? We don't have rain forcast at all here, it's awful dry looking like a desert. My landscape plants are really suffering this summer, choaking smoke for 2 summers now. I got a late one flowering also oldjarhead100 it's the biggest won't stop stretching damnit.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Green state its the closest one to the door lol

SoOrbudgal Those autos you thought were growing for too long, 1st pic, clear & milky trichs. Needing to secure them from the cat I put them on the highest bookshelf, in front of the cat's picture, while I filled bags Saturday night.

Still need to clean the floor and re-wire the closet. I have the Wild Thai, 3 WW fasts, and I planted basil and mini-marigold seeds in solo cups to test out the cat. I added a fake lady bug to the closet, and later found a deeper, bigger saucer for the orange bag. Other than the cat attack I can compare the grow in the two different bags for the last two WW's. The orange bag seems pretty nice, has a felt outer bag, a mesh liner, and s/s round discs for venting and balance.

I need a trainer.
          Soil: Coast of Maine Stonington Blend, perlite; Seedlings: CoM org potting soil
          Indoor: 2 x 5.5 x 8' Closet grow
          Viparspectra XS2000; EnjoYield 220W full spectrum light added during flower
          Various size fabric grow bags
          Cal-Mag & GH Trio if needed; Flower Fuel & molasses during bloom; ReCharge
          4 clip fans. Exhaust into attic is vented to the eaves
          Current grow: DEAD FLOWERS

"Joker, smoker & midnight toker, I sure don't want to hurt no one"

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking good so far there Puglover1.

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            SoOrbudgal I could've let those autos grow for another month, or forever. Two strains, three dwarf autos yet my photos are growing well so far. Like, they're getting ahead of me already. I need to water two of them today, change the litter box, see if the clean throw rugs in the washing machine have molded yet, and wash my pandemic-long hair. I miss the longer hours of sunlight here, I'm not an early riser. That NL (Chewy) above, in jar now, actually smells good. Cat spit? Because I had to use little jars one lid had been used while making vanilla extract, maybe that one will taste good, if nothing else.

Couple of pistil packing Blueberry's - Autoflowers from Farmer's Lab Seeds
          Attached Files
          ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
          Mars Hydro
          Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• Going2fast
            Going2fast commented
            Editing a comment
            Love the node spacing on those. Give it that spiral look.

• oldjarhead100
            oldjarhead100 commented
            Editing a comment
            Looking great I just love this time of year

Here are a 00 Kush and a Northern Lights, both autos. Waiting on pistils!

2X4X6 Quictent
          1.5x3x5 Gorilla tent
          600w LED (80)
          1000w LED (180)
          2 X Viparspectra P-1000
          2 X 4" fan with carbon filter ducted to unused boiler chimney
          6" battery/usb fans
          Mother Earth 70/30 coco/perlite
          GH trio with Calimagic
          Lung room humidifier
          3 and 5 gal plastic buckets Nebulas coco for autos nute schedule.
          ArmorSi, kelp when needed
          Running at pH 6.0

Grow 3
          Northern Lights auto
          (Seedsman)
          auto 00 Kush
          (00Seeds)

Grow 4 8/23
          2x Northern lights auto
          1 auto 00 Kush
          1 Critical photo

Don't just "grow weed",
          Cultivate a masterpiece.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            Man those colors are great...good pictures an plants are fire

• Catfish22
            Catfish22 commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you, ma'am.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X