X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look at the colour response after 48 hrs dark. FLIP lol
    She's been waiting a year.
    lollipopped then flipped.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 03-26-2021, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh I’m a big MILG fan, keep those pics coming.

Just gave them a haircut, last day of 18/6. Cali Dream from ILGM in 7 gallon pot under a 24”x24” screen. Strawberry Lemonade and Dos Si Dos from Barney’s in 5 gallon pots
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 03-27-2021, 11:15 AM.

Comment

Good day GWE grow friends just a bit of my tye dye photoperiod strain with the 2 polypoid sisters. I took it down today and hung her. What a happy grow this has been. I do not know what to expect from a smoke report on these " heads" all i did was trim as best i could and hung them in a spar room on a string with the rest of the plant. That's a large haas avocado for size reference. I'm going to chop her up in a couple days to look at her inside structure and try and see how she formed? Anyway she will be in her own jar as will be her sister just to experience what she smokes like. She grew from seed a total of 17wks. I needed the flower tent for another grow so she's out, next to harvest will be wedding cake. The last of winter grow
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Oh cool, well I mean, sorry about your demise polypoid sisters but I have been waiting to see how you smoke Great idea to keep them in separate jar to experience the effects eventually. Probably not much difference but interesting just to see. The bud looks like it will be pretty dense, I bet it will be wonderful Enjoy.
        Last edited by JeffInCanada; 03-27-2021, 05:55 PM.

• MeEasy
        MeEasy commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm sad to see the bearded lady go lol it's gonna be interesting to see how she looks on the inside

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I thought for a moment you had cross-bread avocado and cannabis, which I think is a brilliant idea.

Hello alltatup so good to see you and the Ocellot? I've missed my lady friends in here LOL. My youngest cat loves to walk with me along the riverbank she gets the zoomies rolls around in the sand hides behind brush and leaps out LOL. Oh it's the simple things right now keeping me going till we can escape.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        What do you need to escape??? Sounds to me like you're in paradise...

Thought I had a problem they all seem good now whew
      5x5 tent
      2000 watt Aglex cob series
      Mars SP250
      Six inch carbon filter
      Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• JeffInCanada
        JeffInCanada commented
        Editing a comment
        Wowzers! Those are some great looking bud shots, plants look fantastic. You got the skills Nute Very nice photos too, could be in magazines.

• Nute
        Nute commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Jeff

Have 5 healthy zkittles auto sprouts going. Coffee can is a GORILLA glue auto. It's a poly I believe. Has two main separate top colas and she looks like a mutant. Click image for larger version

Name:	20210328_071839.jpg
Views:	559
Size:	1.56 MB
ID:	502565

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like a good start Flatlander i just harvested a photo strain of zkittles she's curing in the jars now. But of course we are doing alittle tasting in the meantime. I love how it smells and taste

Purple Punch by Barney's Farms also Cheese by Seedsman. There are some trichromes that are real purple but they are few and I don't have the equipment to photograph them. PP is coming down soon its been flowering for 52 days. The Cheese has some amber at 64 days it will also come down soon.
      Focus and relativity.

Comment

These G13 are 25 days from seed, moved to 3 gal pots 9 days ago, waiting for one more node to top.
        Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
          FurnaceBoi commented
          Editing a comment
          Ya watch the height. My sativas went insane in stretch. My manifold looked like a pretzel.circles around the pot. Look at my "stretchy" on grow 2

Girl Scout Cookies - around day 103 - milky white trichomes - just waiting for a little Amber to make an appearance - first plant this year that I didn't have to fight WPM . She taking a while - gonna ship her off down the road and let my son trim up the b Click image for larger version

Name:	20210328_113058.jpg
Views:	516
Size:	3.14 MB
ID:	502672Click image for larger version

Name:	20210328_113047.jpg
Views:	524
Size:	2.19 MB
ID:	502673Click image for larger version

Name:	20210328_113039.jpg
Views:	526
Size:	3.09 MB
ID:	502674
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          My GSC did not produce well but she sure is good smoke. I took mine at all cloudy tiny amount of amber could of gone longer but needed the weed. Get ready for some munchies LOL

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          look into key to life silver Bullitt

Here's a couple more pics just over 5 week flower
        5x5 tent
        2000 watt Aglex cob series
        Mars SP250
        Six inch carbon filter
        Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Man Nute i just cut up my polypoid and put it up in a seprate jar. Hard to say if she'll be anything she was just layered in leaf hardly any trichs other that the top. Well see i guess, boy those are pretty though.

Alaska Thunderfuck

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0360.JPG
Views:	512
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	502841

Bruce Banner

Name:	IMG_0361.JPG
Views:	520
Size:	1.19 MB
ID:	502842

10 days from paper towel, this soil is leagues above last year's misfortune.
        Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Big bonsai colas! This is day 42 of flower with another 20 days to fatten up. Thats gonna be a problem. I took off all the ties that kept the plants down, but now i have to re-install them to hold the buds up..lol. This strain is a cross between cinderella 99 and grapefruit so my basement smells like a fruit cellar more than a grow op. New light is working marvelous! Cant wait to try it with a normal grow. Took a few close ups of trichs..looks delicious!!
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Those buds look great! So frosty! Plants look real healthy too! Nice!

90 days from germination and waiting for some amber trichomes to show on my three sour diesel autos. Click image for larger version

Name:	512B1ABD-E5A3-4665-A132-AC0FCF8EE1DD.jpeg
Views:	524
Size:	760.4 KB
ID:	502888Click image for larger version

Name:	3980C9CE-397B-4429-80C5-D5D994098E70.jpeg
Views:	517
Size:	750.6 KB
ID:	502889

Comment

• JeffInCanada
            JeffInCanada commented
            Editing a comment
            Neat...plants are ALL bud. You'll get a nice harvest from those RetiredGuy Not much trimming either....maybe this is the way to go. Great work...and patience

• Cheeba
            Cheeba commented
            Editing a comment
            Wow really nice job with those plants, great shape. Those colas ain’t too shabby either, enjoy!

• Puglover1
            Puglover1 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nice colas!

Well my canopy is out of control and my grow space is super crowded now. Definitely learning some valuable lessons from my first grow, I tried to keep them as short as I could but they stretched like crazy. Getting some decent flowers though.

It's a 4x4 grow tent with 7 autos, I cut most of the bottom growth off to help stimulate the flowering. I also had a huge humidity problem for the last 2 weeks as the ambient RH in my house is about 50%, inside the tent it was 65-70%. Finally fixed my setup to lower it to 45% inside the tent but I think the flowers are a bit too stunted now.

I am at the start of week 7 and my schedule has me harvesting at the end of week 13 so I might be able to get more bud growth but I dunno.
          Last edited by Indelacio; 03-29-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Here is my tents.
            the strawberry pie auto got harvested. 1.75oz.
            Stayed real short. I did top. So.
            Gorilla cookies auto are coming up next. Different phenotype for both
            One mainline one LST
            Jolly rancher gelato is photo and flowering nicely. Some purple showing. The clones are being mainline sorta. Playing around. Topped mimosa evo.
            Auto somango never automatically flowered so it's still in veg. Major defoliation on her.

Name:	20210329_205747.jpg
Views:	534
Size:	2.25 MB
ID:	503053Click image for larger version

Name:	20210329_205621.jpg
Views:	519
Size:	2.83 MB
ID:	503054Click image for larger version

Name:	20210329_205536.jpg
Views:	515
Size:	2.67 MB
ID:	503055Click image for larger version

Name:	20210329_205453.jpg
Views:	561
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	503056Click image for larger version

Name:	20210329_205137.jpg
Views:	521
Size:	3.77 MB
ID:	503059Click image for larger version

Name:	20210329_205143.jpg
Views:	506
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	503057Click image for larger version

Name:	20210329_205416.jpg
Views:	528
Size:	3.46 MB
ID:	503058Click image for larger version

Name:	20210329_205218.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	3.39 MB
ID:	503060
            4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

• JeffInCanada
              JeffInCanada commented
              Editing a comment
              Awesome growin' HobbitGDF So many varieties in there and they all look real good! Sounds like you're having fun too Beautiful buddage!

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              Lookin great 👍 it won't be long for the G cookies (think that's what you said they are)

• HobbitGDF
              HobbitGDF commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah I'm about to take the LST one down. The other GC (mainlined) is a little behind. I love the structure of it more but the LST one is crazy cool and looks better, frostier, denser. Less issues with her.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
          X