• Show
Clear All

My sister's birthday gift. ❤😎
    Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      either she loves you alot or she doesn't want to hear from you for awhile lol My bet is on Loves you

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL oldjarhead100 nut bird......oh how is that birdie?

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      I am 6 of 6. You will be assimilated lol

I had to do a little super cropping to level off the canopy they get there last hair cut in 9 days they should be finishing up with the stretch then as well ,so now its 5 weeks from harvest , My next run will be autos so that I can use the edges for all the outdoor photos and keep the lights on 18/6, I'm planing on shutting the inside grow down by the end of June , I need to rebuild the drainage system gotta get their first.
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

Way off topic on this one .Yesterday it was a rainy day in the high forty's even hit 50 I think but last night holy shit ,I have a post and beam house so I dont have to worry about it coming down but Damn the wind was shaking the house all night long , the boiler has been on so much it had to filled twice last night and I do believe its out of water right now because its not spitting out steam , myself and a friend put the boiler in on a cold windy snowy night in Feb one year and I didn't have the $ to set a auto fill station up ,I would do it now but I want to replace it with a forced hot water system ya ya thats why I haven't done it in 5 years lol
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        We put a new one in 1yr ago. Kicks in when the woodstove can't heat well enough. Energy efficient ( tax write off )

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        We lost power around 2am. The wind was freaking crazy! Woke up to my tent at 50°. Couldn't fire up the generator fast enough. Luckily it came back on around noon.

• RagWeedDWC
        RagWeedDWC commented
        Editing a comment
        Love pellet stoves.... of course not for me, like hearing my brother talk about it. Other wise I move to warmer areas.

Skyroooooo spell check
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Couple of gals just won't amber up yet. I loupe viewed them a long time one is getting cloudy one still clear 77days from seed. Patience........i will say it again " i think i will give them there last molasses & water breakfast" could of sworn i seen some amber must of been on the 2 top colas i clipped an hung oh well. I will say this much i DO NOT recommend autos going into a flowering photo tent at only 3 wks into flower it's for me too soon they need longer daylight hours. I had some autos in with photos that did just fine but they were only 3wks from finish these at 12/12 since only 3wks in flower. My fault < that's my little girl crying LOL
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Don’t you think it’s maybe the strain or phenotype problem ?
          I always throw an auto in the photo tent, and 12/12 hours they are still getting done by week 10-11 from germination.

They do look good those buds 👍🏻

• Flatlander
          Flatlander commented
          Editing a comment
          I have a Gorilla Glue auto at 100 days and still no amber. Frustrating.

Yep. I know that feeling.
        Focus and relativity.

Comment

Well 3 ladies 2 week in flower 🤠
          5x5 tent
          2000 watt Aglex cob series
          Mars SP250
          Six inch carbon filter
          Current grow 2 x ice cream cake, 2 x Torontonian Cookies 2 x shishkaberry and 1 x BC OG all reg​​ seeds

Comment

So here's my tent (4x4)
            from top left to bottom right

girl scout cookies auto - gorilla cookies auto
            auto somango‐ strawberry pie auto- gorilla cookies auto
            Click image for larger version

Name:	20210301_152146.jpg
Views:	501
Size:	2.96 MB
ID:	495304

my 1st 2 clones of jolly rancher gelato finally rooted. I
            have about 6 more trying to root.

Name:	20210302_103034.jpg
Views:	475
Size:	2.96 MB
ID:	495308
            here is their mother. Stretch is on

Name:	20210301_152157.jpg
Views:	495
Size:	3.68 MB
ID:	495307

Strawberry pie auto is showing purple pheno

Name:	20210301_152230.jpg
Views:	510
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	495305
            ​​
            Attached Files
            4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
            1x Slapz
            1x Quikz
            2x red runtz
            1x flo-see
            1x 2B blunt
            1x persian pie

Comment

• MeEasy
              MeEasy commented
              Editing a comment
              I have to say they're nice for photos but they're autos not often seen mainlined

• HobbitGDF
              HobbitGDF commented
              Editing a comment
              Well yeah it was my 1st real time trying. Both autos actually handles it amazingly and caught up to the others just not flowering as soon. Hopefully yeild will tell the truth.

• FurnaceBoi
              FurnaceBoi commented
              Editing a comment
              Ya I have had great success topping certain autos. They respond better than you think. Just be careful not to do much and once you see pistils, you're done.

Week 6 of flower started today.
            8 Cookies Gelato (Girl scout cookies + Gelato 33#)

I don’t know what to expect to be honest 😆. My goal is 65g on every plants which should make 520G in the end.
            But I have 3 different phenotypes and one phenotype which is 2 plants they are not high yielding 🤦🏼 So I hope the other 6 plants will produce more than 65g.
            Aproxima 3-4 weeks left

Happy growing everyone!
            Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
            You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              No i dont Change the pots around. My pots are 40 Liter, so I’m not doing that. I’m not even lifting the pot for the weight when I need to water. This is why I keep the fan leaves on, they tell my instantly when they want water.
              To be honest I’m not a fan of Vipar lamps or the color they are making. The lumatek with the yellow/white color has UV and some red leds in it also. It seems like they plant like the white/yellow more than the viper.
              I think your tent can hold the lamps they don’t weigh that much ? 5-7 kilograms ?

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              @CaptainWiese I wouldn't be doing that either thanks for the chuckle ,I use 25 gallon pots outside and I sure as hell don't move them around unless I have to

• CaptainWiese91
              CaptainWiese91 commented
              Editing a comment
              oldjarhead100 outside in the summer i need to move them sadly. Because of the sun and My high concrete walls around the house.
              The problem with the indoor grow is also that all the plants are “trimmed” to fit the space, if I move them around it’s a puzzle to me honest and maybe I need to trim them again for the space under the lamp. So they stand on that spot all their life in the tent. Except if 1-2 are done before the rest, then I move them around but there is also space for it then.
              Hope it makes sense 😅

Well, this experiment is working better than i had expected. I have 8 heavily trimmed and LST'd.(approx 18-22" dia each plant) in a 6x3.5' tent. Its a tight fit. Trimmed off all and any secondary shoots during early veg. So i have 35 main growing tips. i flushed 4 days ago for a nute lockout problem..hope im back to normal now. Flipped 15 days ago, about 5 inch stretch and nice big buds filling out.
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              nice raised bed gardening ,plants are looking great

• homegrown
              homegrown commented
              Editing a comment
              thank you OJH..i hope your on the mend.

• MrPNW
              MrPNW commented
              Editing a comment
              I wish I had a guard dog.
              Looking like a good save.

I have my seed lists first pic my home outside grow and the woods grow ,the second is my list of seeds that are available to grow , I had to go feed and water my 2 chickens, the chickens are 30 feet from my cellar door and I still almost turned back lol wind gusts up to 50

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              My goodness we must really enjoy our gardens you be careful out there. I got rid of our chicken coop the hawks colder than a well diggers butt in blue clay eh ?

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              Rwise the water temp coming out of the ground is in the low 40s I have fish tank heaters for my res costs a ton but keeps the girls from being shocked.

Bud Gal if I could bring myself to do it my 2 out of 14 chickens would be in the stew pot ,their coup is in the barn in the first garage stall and they have the run of the stall ,I have a heater for the real cold but if the wind isn't blowing they dont seem to mind the cold but you should see them running around the first few times its nice in the spring

• MrPNW
              MrPNW commented
              Editing a comment
              Didn’t I see you in Jeremiah Johnson? One of my all time favs.

I so want to build a double room grow room in my shop and use the tent for drying.
              Last edited by MrPNW; 03-06-2021, 04:07 PM.

Originally posted by Eliot Pryor View Post
            Yep. I know that feeling.
            I remember that cartoon from decades ago. I think I may have seen it in a Playboy or something. Lol

Comment

my Gorilla Cookies shrubbery 2 weeks into 12/12

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                That is a very pretty plant sir you do have talent for structure. Love them cookies

• Cheeba
                Cheeba commented
                Editing a comment
                Wow excellent shape and flat canopy! Is that a manifold?

And using the bamboo is a great idea that I will also try on my 3rd grow, seeds are soaking now.

• JuanHondo
                JuanHondo commented
                Editing a comment
                no manifold, just topped above the 3rd node, kept the 2nd and 3rd nodes and tied down...lot's of tying down hahah

About 10 days of actual flowering. This grow just feels like it’s flying in! They do say 3rd times a charm but I think it’s more the fact I’ve now got a decent supply of bud from last harvest so I’m not trying to hurry them this time.

Comment

• JeffInCanada
                JeffInCanada commented
                Editing a comment
                Looking real good, beautiful plants.

• SoOrbudgal
                SoOrbudgal commented
                Editing a comment
                Great looking tent there MagicMike66

• oldjarhead100
                oldjarhead100 commented
                Editing a comment
                yup cant grow slow pot when your out of pot ,I/ve always said the hardest part of growing is the last 2 weeks lol

At last my trim bin came.
              have been saving sugar leaves and only sugar leaves for the past 2 grows and summers outdoor grow.
              The Tupperware is pressed with sugar leaves. Wish me luck

update! I’m 50% though the sugar leaves and I have 4,55g in the plastic container and about the same amount in the bin still. I don’t have more containers I can use 🤣. So I need to continue tomorrow again. But from what I have made now. And from what will come tomorrow I think I have 20-22g of Kief. All in all. So I have some good hash now for a couple of weeks maybe ❤️
              Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 03-04-2021, 04:51 PM.
              Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
              You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
                CaptainWiese91 commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree on that, I really like it.
                Thanks, I’m doing the same amount of trim today. Boring work 😅

• CaptainWiese91
                CaptainWiese91 commented
                Editing a comment
                bboyfromwayback
                I will upload a picture when I have pressed it all to a chunk
                I like this way much better than the bubble method

• JeffInCanada
                JeffInCanada commented
                Editing a comment
                That is a lot of kief, wow! I know the work involved....back and forth, back and forth. Nothing like seeing all that trichome goodness at the end of your labours though. Well done! What press do you use? I have yet to find a good one. The hash always sticks to the press plug with the cheap press that I have.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X