Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210218_083101750.jpg
Views:	703
Size:	2.62 MB
ID:	491523Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210218_082636106.jpg
Views:	666
Size:	2.51 MB
ID:	491524 Just thought i'd show my 2 autos progress. They showed tail root on Dec. 5th an were placed into these containers. They are in recycled soil an mixed with fresh soil that i mix in a huge tub kept sealed. They are closing in on day 55 of bloom. At this point they get molasses & well water the bloom feedings are done for these. They have approx. 10days on 1 an 14days for the other. Both are nearly 27" soil to tops. Other than early yellowing not much issue they have stabilized an are fattening. These are FBL strains that are crosses. Bless you for great genetics no surprises can't wait for hanging
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JeffInCanada
      JeffInCanada commented
      Editing a comment
      Folgers...good to the last bud!

• Mlevy420
      Mlevy420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are looking magnificent!!! Those are gonna be some happy jars!! ๐Ÿ‘

• Mlevy420
      Mlevy420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are looking magnificent!!! Those are gonna be some happy jars!! ๐Ÿ‘

^Awesome looking plants, love the containers. Sipping on some right now haha. Nice choice of medium How's your well water? Mine's pretty high in iron and calcium which means no fun for cleaning fixtures around the house, but the plants never seem to mind.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Ummm yes same here. We were talking about the calcium in our showers. We take a belt sander true story hubby does it 2x yr. shower walls an yes i use pumice stones to the iron enamel tubs. Just loads of fun

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      Other than a strong calcium line and rust remover, there's not much that will take the staining off anything that isn't good porcelain or stainless steel. It's a bummer but such is life. I manage to keep it scrubbed and cleaned good but it's a lot of hot soaking, and scrub, than a soak, and a s scrub.

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal It would be easier to buy the same color iron/cal colored tub and cal it good. Friend: Nice tub <sarcasm> You: Itโ€™s our favorite color <sarcasm>

The side lighting seems to be effective, and I've found a way to toss my seedlings in with things, and have them still get reasonable light.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That a great use for the seedlings. Yes also used lots of chemicals acid stuff to remove the calcium but we gotta do it when we can open the house up cause it's so toxic the smell. Hey we got lots of " face diapers now " LOL but still wait to open windows tooo cold right now.

• Rwise
      Rwise commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal have you ever tried coca cola? A few ladys I new used it on clothing to get out iron stains from their guys jobs.

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      I like how the small pots are growing towards the light.

The only thing good about winter is the cold temps bring out the colors. Pineapple Chunk day 53 of flower

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      I appreciate everyoneโ€™s kind comments and agree this post is awesome. Thereโ€™s some truly spectacular displays on this thread! A cold winter of growing in the basement under LEDโ€™s gets the credit for this particular beauty. BU2B I used your PPP twist to the manifold to fill in that donut hole center ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป
      Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 02-19-2021, 09:29 PM.

• RetiredGuy
      RetiredGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Congratulations on making the newsletter today!

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Hard to even formulate what to say after looking at those pics....๐Ÿ˜ณOMG what an absolutely gorgeous sight!!
      I I I I I I think Iโ€™m stuttering.... itโ€™s cuz Iโ€™m in ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ’š with your girl!!

Damn cat!

Equipment
    5x5x8 Gorilla Grow Tent โ€ข Spider Farmer SF4000 โ€ข AC Infinity 8โ€ TS Fan/Carbon Filter
    โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”โ€”-
    1st Grow
    Started 01 Oct 2020 โ€ข Flipped 12/12, 01 Jan 2021 โ€ข Harvested 08 Mar 2021
    Black Gold organic potting soil โ€ข Natureโ€™s Living Soil โ€ข Compost Tea using NLS
    Pennywise (Harlequin/Jack the Ripper) 1:1 ratio, Indica dominant, medium size plant

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Gotta love em

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife bought her because of her allergies, sheโ€™s hypoallergenic ragdoll. Iโ€™ve never had allergies but for some reason my nose plugs after I pet her. We got a queen size bed and what does she do when we arenโ€™t in it, she sleep on my pillow. She hangs with me, which irritates the wife. I guess she like my rough petting and the games I play on her. We play hide, seek and scare a lot. Oh she does run to the wife when she hears her food can pop open.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      we lost our last one about 3 years ago we had 2 black cats sisters , in there entire lives they never sat on my lap ,they would sit in the wifes lap and want me to pet them but not mine lol, now we have 2 birds both wild rescues

Dang that's a cute kitty. Cat life is best life. I killed the lights to get some proper pictures. Almost done 6 weeks of flower. Still doubting I'll get the mythical yield that I see on the internet with blurples.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      its what manufactures say , ive been growing a while and I have never done a lb with one plant ,come close a few times .

what is needed to grow a lb with one plant ,Ideal environment in all stages ,veg time 6 to 8 weeks ,Pot size at least 10 gallons, strong/Quality lights and last but not least Quality Genetics

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      BU2B did a tutorial or journal thing on how to get 1 pound per plant I looked for it but couldn't find it or I would link it. Maybe he will come by and share it. Or i actually have it in a pdf file but I'm not smart enough to share it with you lol if you can tell me how to share a pdf file on a galaxy tab to here I'd be happy to
      Last edited by MeEasy; 02-20-2021, 06:26 AM.

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100 After I put BU2B handle on here I was able to go to his page and find that here's the link

This journal will explain and show how I average a lb per plant and how you can too with no additional time for the grow. This journal will be geared toward dwc hydro, but should work just fine for any growing medium and photo period feminized seeds. I’m sure there are a myriad of methods out there that work just fine and
      Last edited by MeEasy; 02-20-2021, 06:33 AM.

My girls are growing up! I had a couple of days of excessive droopiness. I raised the light 2 inches and they are once again looking perky!
    Last edited by RetiredGuy; 02-19-2021, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Flowering up nicely ๐Ÿ‘Œ

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good. My strain hated the light close or higher than 60% during veg. I wasnโ€™t able to slowly increase it to 100% and lower it from 30โ€ until well into flower.

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      I remember when they was babys. Lookin great

Sometimes itโ€™s like a jungle in here..

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      I feel ya, looks good in there though that's my style sog

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      My kinda grow too! Cram em all in there. More variety. I only care about the tops anymore.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys. This is the first time Iโ€™ve tried to just grow tops so Iโ€™m looking forward to seeing the results.

Here's my 4x4

Name:	20210219_130231.jpg
Views:	679
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	491921
    the auto somango was transplanted and been droopy. Maybe had overwatering issue before it was transplanted.
    The rest are doing ok. The GSC mainline went kinda bad. Defoliated to much also.
    They are due for their next top dressing of earth dust boost.

Here is my 2x2

Name:	20210219_130108.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	3.82 MB
ID:	491922
    I added a trellis because it's short tent and the light is @ 23in from top of plant. I flipped 12/12 on the 14th. So 5 days now.
    it is like 66-68f with light on. She seems to handle it ok.
    light off its colder.

4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      It looks like your stake and ring setup is flexible. Stakes have sliding ring holders and the rings have a coupling, meaning you could bend any heavy wire to fit whatever diameter you want to put the stakes apart.
      What brand is that?

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I think I did good on flat canopy. That's just being tied down. Now see how hard it is to keep it flat with the stretch.

I got the tomato rings at DOLLAR TREE. I wanted to try them out and for a buck why not

• MrPNW
      MrPNW commented
      Editing a comment
      My wife is always bringing home DT merchandise for my weed grow. The last items were rubber coated flexible tie wire and plant clips to hold stalks against stakes. I just used the wire to prop up one plant and thought the clips would be good to clamp stalks to harvest hangers.
      Iโ€™ll find them and show her the link. Thanks

Link: https://www.dollartree.com/garden-su...g-gloves-tools
      Last edited by MrPNW; 02-19-2021, 08:00 PM.

Golden Lemon haze at 3 weeks into flower. This one is supposed to take longer then average to finish so she is probably right on track.
    I am really looking forward to trying this strain as I have heard good things about it.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Very nice looking plant lemon haze sound so smooth.

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      My buddy grew some Lemon OG which has Lemon Haze in it. It smelled like a bottle of Pine-Sol when you broke it up. Super smooth

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      I have a Super lemon haze now at 7 weeks flower that was a Reveg from last round. Took her 11 weeks to finish the first time. Oddly enough it appears like she will finish in 9ish this time? Very weird, but maybe she slows down.

My Silver Surfer is approx. 7 weeks into flower and looking good! I haven't started checking trichs yet, but will soon. If I even touch the plant my room smells amazing...vaguely spicy earthy-lemon aroma. I have a non-flowering clone that I'm trying to turn into a bonsai mother.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210219_171248.jpg Views:	0 Size:	251.2 KB ID:	491996

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20210219_171258.jpg Views:	0 Size:	142.5 KB ID:	491995

Last edited by WeirdWiredWolf; 02-19-2021, 06:30 PM.
    ****tent (2x4) and large light (Relassy 300W LED) is in storage for now until I can solve some household electrical issues****

CoM Stonington Blend soil, distilled water; Liquid Squid amendment if needed, molasses for flowering

"I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up."

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      I love that quote in your signature block. Iโ€™ve been saying that to people for years ๐Ÿ˜‚

The WW auto on the left is in the middle of being harvested...doing a wet trim...itโ€™s been way more hours of trimming this week than i care to admit. And just to add to the fun, the WW auto on the right started flushing today. Iโ€™m going to be spending a lot of hours with scissors on my fingers for the next week. ๐Ÿ˜‚
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Bboy. This is my last auto garden for a bit. Iโ€™m going to switch to photos so i can try to push my lights to their optimally planned design...scroging! Iโ€™ve yet to do any training or manifolding since I love the beauty of the plants in their au-natural growth. ๐Ÿ˜

• RetiredGuy
      RetiredGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful plants!

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Absolutely gorgeous plants!

Dutch Treat. I like it but it stretches like a beast. Good resin producer.

DClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9845.JPG
Views:	655
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	492093Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_9845.JPG
Views:	418
Size:	2.95 MB
ID:	492092

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Those are some frosty nugs

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I love this strain i have some seeds of Dutch Dope they are a few years old now just reg. seeds. I gotta grow these this summer that's it i just gotta.

• TheKieftan
      TheKieftan commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the black background beautiful pic

It's time for some more update pics of my 4x4 the ladies are 5 weeks and 5 days from the switch to 12s
    TENT 1 4x4 SF7000
    s silver haze... strawberry haze...
    .. gg4 and cheese berry auto thrown from the auto hut
    TENT 2 2X4 SF2000
    2x Thundersuck... og Jimmy... flo.... blue cheese
    TENT 3 2X4 SF2000 + 2 113w blurples
    3 gallon pots all autos
    Weddingcake..2 red Gorilla girl..2 cinderella jack

All growing in living soil using Earth Dust
    ๐Ÿ‘‡my one n only journal๐Ÿ‘‡
    https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...oh-and-journal

Comment

• MeEasy
      MeEasy commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh yeah I'm thinkin they're about halfway home now, and it's just starting to stink pretty

• RetiredGuy
      RetiredGuy commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good!

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking gorgeous!

Chop day tomorrow for 1 Bruce Banner auto at day 80, 2nd plant needs a few more days.
    Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

• RagWeedDWC
      RagWeedDWC commented
      Editing a comment
      My Bruce Banner are just now starting to show flowering, way behind yours.

• Cheeba
      Cheeba commented
      Editing a comment
      Did a little wet trimming before hanging to dry, buds have a fantastic minty sweet smell, the strawberry diesel heritage coming through.

• Holden90
      Holden90 commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine are at day 25 after the flip, frosting up good with quite a citrus notes to the smell, very sticky... thank you Dr Banner.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X