No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As another grow wraps up these three remain. I wasn’t sure how sativas would respond to a manifold when I started training but I have two Purple Haze that’s responded well. Coming to the end of week 9 and the Pineapple Chunk is finally starting to get some red pistols. Her colas are close to the size of a 20oz soda bottle and still growing 👍🏻 I don’t particularly like long flowering strains bc they leave the veg tent overly full but she may be worth the extended grow.

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice! I’m probably going to move her to the veg tent and pull her down low to finish.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Great job bboyfromwayback good looking tall fat colas.

• bboyfromwayback
      Editing a comment
      Thank you! This grow was a breeze. All the ladies in the tent worked well together and pretty much been on cruise control since the beginning of October

Two of my plants needed to get their leaves thinned yesterday. These are both autos.
    The first 2 pics are white widow auto popped October 30. She’s 45 days old and still in veg mode. Her twin in the tent is also still in veg state as well.
    The last 2 pics are SLH auto popped October 1.
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Huge gals i've never grown such large autos wow well done YYCannabis. I forget these sativa dom. gals get so leafy i'm so use to indicas and easy trimming/defoil. LOL

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Kind words from an experienced grower is always flattering 😊 Thank you.

Almost 6 weeks in veg and gave them some water/feed along with adjusting LST and trimming lesser bud site and fan leaves.
    The Gelato and Blackberry Gm grew some of the largest fan leaves I have seen for my indoor grows.
    Added another 6 inch fan inside and turned up the exhaust to keep RH near the 50/60% range.
    BU2B this is your fault if they outgrow my 2x4 tent.

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      @Diesalgrower. I use 14 guage electrical wire or soft gardening wire for tie downs.

• Dieselgrower
      Dieselgrower commented
      Editing a comment
      Ill try some wire this time around. I use the soft wire and safety pins around the edges of clothpot but havent had success getting anything to stay in the soil

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      I like the soft wire better but have lots of 14 gauge wire so I use it.
      Good idea with the safety pins.

Topped this one and 2 others 3 days ago

Comment

• Wolfe0420
      Wolfe0420 commented
      Editing a comment
      First 2 sets Has worked for me, I like to push limits and I have no patience. I figure as long and my soil conditions are good and they’ve been taking the nutes fine they’ll be ok. I usually mist the area I have topped. Running a scrog i don’t like to have too much bottom plant material, that means more trim work. So I figure if I start topping right away I’ll have less bottom to trim off

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      I have to jump in here this is just info ,in the above picture you can see the two growth nodes are about 1/2 inch ,if you top a plant that has new growth node at least 1/2 inch long the plant will not slow down if you cut at a node with smaller nodes then it slows growth down

• Wolfe0420
      Wolfe0420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Wolfe0420 liked oldjarhead100 comment.

They really need a like button for comments.

Just getting into the Chocolope. 3 tops down, 47 to go. Next time I’ll let it veg a little longer than 3wks. For a pure Sativa it didn’t stretch much at all. The buds are dense AF

Update-Got 112g of prime bud off this girl, zero fluff. Curing for 10 days so far, couldn’t resist a little sample. This is one tasty strain. Very fresh with a slight chocolate coffee taste on the exhale and very easy to grow. Definitely going into the rotation.
    Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 12-19-2020, 10:01 AM.

Comment

Counting days until these beauts are ready!! Trichs are almost to 1/2 milky using loupe. My 1st indoor harvest having not grown since '96. What a crazy journey with these girls!!! Huge props to GWE and everyone on the forums. Couldn't have done it without you all!!! Ready for round 2 soon. Peace!!!
      Attached Files
      4x8x8 indoor
      Viparspectra VA1200
      (2) GE 4' Flowering LED bars FF trio/Tiger Bloom/Happy Frog soil
      Intake fan/exhaust w 4" scrubber
      Alot of empty pickle jars and Led Zepp on repeat...

Peace, Love & Happy Harvesting

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Man you are gonna be so happy at harvest. 1996 well it's a whole different weed world and i've found it to be more flavor in these newer strains of hybrids. I'm just enjoying not lighting the doobie and taking draws on it for the taste. I don't like the taste of motor oil LOL

Good morning GWE grow buddies Here is my mutant wedding cake gal. I want to top her very badly LOL she is 2 wks old from seed. I don't know if she'll grow out of it i've not had this type of seedling for years LOL. I've got this tent grow kinda dialed in for timing and don't want to start another photo seed it will set me back. She's healthy otherwise and first node looks good but i may play it safe and allow her to get another week in before topping. New420seedGuy is where i purchased the seed.
      So just thought i'd share this weird gal, i've missed having a mutant to baby
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Holden90
        Holden90 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nice one, cant wait for a mutant of my own 😁

• bboyfromwayback
        Editing a comment
        Those usually turn out to be nice producers but like you said, have to baby them until they finally take off 👍🏻

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        nice mutation my 10 wedding cake seeds have been shipped .

Holden90 I asked the same question so your not alone,

Those look fantastic. Nice!

Comment

I managed to get down cellar and a friend played gofer for me so I was able to get the veg girls tied down ,I had planned to harvest the sour patch kiss but when I got down their I noticed my bud spinner was still out in the barn, so when my friend got here he went out and brought it in for me ,anyways he was there to learn how to prep a run of bubble hash so after I explained that I showed him what else you get from a bud spinner ,heated a 4x4 patch and ended up with 2 grams of hash ,I filled the top of my hash pipe and went from 130 till 300 before I was actually able to focus on something ,

I'm planning on harvesting today but the way my legs feel I might not make it ,we just had a storm pass through yesterday and when the pressure goes up or down it causes the nerves in my califs to hurt like hell ,this getting old shit isn't for sissies lol
        new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
        current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Rwise
          Rwise commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm right there with you, I hate these weather changes, highs, lows, I feel this shit coming at me 3 days before it gets here. Absolutely sucks!

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Hmmm i must go check on my grinder bowl it's been a few weeks since i've scraped it glad your feeling up to snuff alittle more OJ

• FurnaceBoi
          FurnaceBoi commented
          Editing a comment
          After this last harvest I'm getting a spinner lol.

Made a batch of honey hash from my trim today. Just have to fold it a couple days. Gave it a test smoke with the neighbor and mom today. She’s potent! It’s a mix of GG#4, grapefruit, and granddaddy purple trim. It was probably 6oz
        Attached Files

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
          Editing a comment
          I agree! Please do tell

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          Take a piece of 2”x8” pvc pipe and two caps. Drill a hole in the centers of each end. Pack the pipe with bud, slough, or whatever. Use 2-10oz cans of butane per packing. Run the butane through them over a Pyrex pan to catch the fluid. After every 2 cans dump the slough and refill and so on. Under that pan you’ll have a much larger pan filled with boiling water. Use nuts or something to separate the two and that way the water can get all the way around the top one. The boiling water will boil off the butane. After it’s completely gone what you’re left with is pure honey hash. After you run through all your bud or trim you take a razor blade and scrape the pan to the center. Really you want to wait a couple days before smoking it. You’ll fold it like taffy a couple times a day to get all remanence of butane and oil out and have it as pure as possible.

• Wolfe0420
          Wolfe0420 commented
          Editing a comment
          I plan to do mine the same way however I’m using ISO, ethanol is hard to get where I live and the prices are outrageous. I’m going to cook the alcohol off in a croc pot and then let it sit for a days. Then I’m going to use the vacuum pump and degas chamber to purge it.

Not bad.....
        Attached Files

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          we make it the same way except we run it though a vacuum pump ,you would be surprised at how much butane is still in it

• Retodd
          Retodd commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 That’s why it’s not ready for a few days. You have to keep it in heat or in the sun and fold it daily. My buddy came by last night and did a couple dabs. I had already got the oil and butane out and it had mostly hardened. He said it was tasty and smooth. I sent him home w 90% of it. I only kept some up here in the bud jar for company.

Aurora indica 5gal dwc. Gh nutrients week 7 flower. 2 600w viaprspectras

Comment

• FurnaceBoi
          FurnaceBoi commented
          Editing a comment
          That looks great! Aurora as in Aurora Canada seed.? Or just strain name? Or both lol.

• Growmax302
          Growmax302 commented
          Editing a comment
          FurnaceBoi it is aurora indica the strain lol

• Growmax302
          Growmax302 commented
          Editing a comment
          Sorry for the late reply, but if you are wondering I pulled 10oz off of her

So now after 4or5 days some more new growth coming up sometimes they grow fast I may top tomorrow even but they may take a few more days I always just do what she tells me to. Gotta read her body language

Comment

My tiny little CBD autoflowers are curing now. And I do mean tiny! Both plants were about 7" tall and 11" across. The Swiss Dream Rose CBD was only about 12 grams while the Dinamed Kush CBD came in at a staggering 18 grams! I've now grown three autoflowers, all high CBD, and the tallest was only 14". I don't think it is me but rather the genetics. I have two more auto CBD plants started and will treat them differently right from the start. I also have a GG auto started for reference to see if it is nature or nurture. I don't count the Northern Lights Auto in the tent now as it has been so very different from these two. It's easily five times the size and flowering like crazy.

Anyway, The upside down pic in the trim bin shows the training from underneath. Kinda cool with the colors but that is the entire plant right there.
          TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
          EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
          AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
          IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            There are those autos that are just xtra small yields i grew 2 autos same thing. Yes it is also a genetic thing i'm certain of. I didn't even top them grew like a christmas tree maybe 14" not CBD strain either.

• bboyfromwayback
            Editing a comment
            Look at the color. Beautiful

• FurnaceBoi
            FurnaceBoi commented
            Editing a comment
            Look delish. They look like my skunks. Boy I bet they will taste sweet.

Ok here is last zkittlez.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201214_115932.jpg
Views:	756
Size:	2.36 MB
ID:	473867Click image for larger version

Name:	20201214_120002.jpg
Views:	715
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	473868Click image for larger version

Name:	20201214_120022.jpg
Views:	766
Size:	1.95 MB
ID:	473869
          that's plant #5
          I've gotten 4quarts out of plant #4
          2.8oz off plant #2
          4 quarts off of plant #3
          3 quarts off plant #1
          So I guess average 2.5-4oz off each

So now the tents looking naked again. But not really.
          cream auto is coming up next.
          critical purple auto (x4) are doing great. One is big and tall and wide.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20201214_162745.jpg
Views:	744
Size:	3.45 MB
ID:	473870
          Some psilocybin tamp. Growing stones and giving c02 I hope. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201214_163008.jpg
Views:	748
Size:	3.12 MB
ID:	473871
          4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
          1x Slapz
          1x Quikz
          2x red runtz
          1x flo-see
          1x 2B blunt
          1x persian pie

Comment

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Damn!!!

• SoOrbudgal
            SoOrbudgal commented
            Editing a comment
            I pray to the weed goddess to grant me the glory of that zkittlez like you have.

• HobbitGDF
            HobbitGDF commented
            Editing a comment
            They were really easy to grow. Probally the easiest I've grown. 1st try with zkittlez auto wasnt very good.
            But this time around 5 out of 5 were just fantastic.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X