No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't have anything growing to compare with most (any/all) of these but...what is it with high CBD strains (cultivars?) that they are so damn pretty! Both autoflowers and only about 7" tall. Will be a low yield but it's a start.
    TENT: Cool Grow 3x3x6 LIGHT: M-H TSW2000
    EXHAUST: AC Infinity T-4 and controller 67
    AIR CIRC: AC Infinity Cloudray S6 x2
    IRRIGATION: BluMat Tropf NUTRIENTS: Earth Dust

Comment

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      very pretty plants. I have yet to grow something with color like that.

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      The colours on your girls are just gorgeous!!
      They can’t all be monsters, but wow 😳
      Are they pretty!!!

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Just gorgeous. I have 1 Bloody Skunk that looks that pretty. I'm sure the photos don't do yours justice. I can never capture their true beauty.

Morning from Oregon. I've been unable to post do to me getting a new phone and learning some tricks with it. The colors are off but just so you know these are GSC clones i took from the summer. The mom was not dark leaf like these are i guess it's do to the cool tent room it's about 60f when lights are out. The leaf are almost black but it's a purple wish you could see it better. I only vegged these for 6wks i had 4 but gave 1 to Dingus a GWE member who lives near us. These are 3gal fabric bags with my own soil mix. Only used FF grow big 1x and age old organic bloom 5-10-5 few times and currently just watering with unsulfurated Molasses gave them that maybe 2x letting them dry now and don't think they need anymore. They are approx. 53days in bloom and do look like 60days or less to harvest with these gals if they make 60 days they are nearly ready. I trained them too low i think and they did not get to stretch so i got squatters rock hard little colas. I did not take much time with these was getting low on energy from summer outdoor issues and life so these just were a side grow couldn't throw out. Peace out and stay healthy
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      are you lights on or off at night ,you know I grow in the cellar and the temps at night were around 60-40 ,I switched my lights from being on in the day to off ,the temps have been right around 70 so big improvement

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwwww😍 look at those sweeties!

Here's babies. Going to start flushing the zkittlez that's ahead of the others by grow not days.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20201123_200121.jpg
Views:	865
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	469181Click image for larger version

Name:	20201123_200115.jpg
Views:	843
Size:	2.63 MB
ID:	469182Click image for larger version

Name:	20201123_200105.jpg
Views:	869
Size:	2.84 MB
ID:	469183Click image for larger version

Name:	20201123_200142.jpg
Views:	826
Size:	3.25 MB
ID:	469184
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I just started a zkittlez seed photo only 3 more months to go LOL Those look great

• HobbitGDF
      HobbitGDF commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah I would like to try some photos.
      I have some gorilla cookies, strawberry pie, & GSC (all auto) as my next grow, after that I mean. I would like to try cloning and breeding.
      Cant wait to see how yours looks.

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking real nice😃

week 7 plus 3 the first pic are my sour patch kiss and the 2nd black berry dream ,the spk are almost ready cloudy with a few clear ,but bbd needs another week or so but thats ok with me my next run needs a couple of weeks before I can flip 3rd pic.

I have had to walk with a boot on since early Sept. Due to an ulcer on the bottom of my foot so I never got to get my grow bags ,well I went out the other day and found these buds 4th pic ,I couldn't believe it this was from the location I killed all the plants, well walking around the woods in a walking boot just wasn't possible so I changed into a sneaker to carry bags , I stuck the buds in the boot to carry them up stairs well as soon as I set them down buddy started to get excited ,then landed on the boot and stared at the buds for a few before she started to eat them . I guess she thought Christmas came early lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those plants look great OJH - seeing those must ease your pain of your difficult grow season this past summer.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank Canuck it does already thinking about next year actually I;m just trying not to think about the coming winter lol.

SoOrbudgal Buddy is a girl and I think she is around ten thats the problem with wild rescues ,I do have to admit she is something ,I give her her own snack and shes running over to try and steal hooties not touching hers ,I noticed recently that she pulls hooties tail as she goes by on the top of recliner just to get a rise out of her

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Awwww OJ... sorry to hear about your foot. Hope it’s getting better. Your plants look beautiful, and what a good dad you are bringing snacks for your bird🤗

Hi all, It's now 8wks and 4 days since flip, getting oh so close now at least for 1 with another not far behind as for the other well your guesses would probably be better than mine lol keep extending my guestimate. I stopped the feeds on my short Fat banana now and I'm just watering that one now as i think she has maybe a week left now although I could be wrong. The taller Fat Banana is at least a week behind I think. Gave her what may be her last feed today but still a little unsure on that. The Critical Crack got her last feed today too today think she will be 4-7 days behind the short FB. Had a little scare when i first opened tent today. The taller FB had most of her branches leaning over. I didn't get chance to water yesterday like I intended so she had gone longer than I wanted with out water and was really droopy today. My one stake wire engineering i had created to hold branches up was no longer effective so went out and bought a pack of 60cm plant supports and now have those in place on each branch which should see her through to the end. Buds on all are not getting as fat as I would like and have an average length of about 4 inches so not a as big as some on here I've seen but i have buds at least and they feel dense and are nice and frosty anyway on to the pics. First 3 are the Tall Fat banana before and after supporting, next 2 pics are the short Fat banana and first that will be ready, jewellers loupe is arriving tomorrow so will get a better pic of the trichomes then. Last but not least is the Critical Crack, i think she will be ready sometime between the 2 fat bananas.
    Attached Files
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks D.A.A.S.69 Yes they are dense even the lower ones feel quite compact.

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      They sure look like they are heavy, I'm betting it smells wonderful too.
      Nothin better than smoking your own meds.

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      They are perhaps not as heavy as I'd like but they are better than I expected when I first started out. Smells are getting nicer now with a little bit of sweet fruitiness coming through which is better than the almost sweaty foot smell I was getting when they first started flowering but I think it was the critical crack that was giving off that aroma but it has mellowed a bit and is a little more skunky sort of cheesy smell now. Smoking some proper dried and cured buds is something I'm looking forward to. I can buy nice buds but lately it's all been a little too sticky for my liking but I think thats down to demand being there for more but at the same time supply has been interrupted due to local covid restrictions plus a couple of factory sized busts which I'm sure has contributed to it.

Day 77 from seed autos.

The Bloody skunk, true to my research, are finishing fast. Showing ambers and fading. Going to start flushing 1 for sure.(pic 2)

My mentor says 1/2 a pound from the 7. I say 6 ounces.

I already have 100 grams of trim and popcorn.
    Last edited by FurnaceBoi; 11-27-2020, 01:38 PM.

Comment

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks nice and chunky, nice colour on the buds

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      love those purple buds well done

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks folks. I learn fast but I learned it from you folks. Thanks for showing me the method.

Ok so here she is. Thanksgiving tree. Idk weight. I usually dont weigh it ever because it's all personal and it doesn't matter to much to me. Maybe for records. I'm doing grow diary or a couple.
    the buds are pretty dense mostly. Not much under buds. I kept her pretty clean underneath.
    took 74 days seed to harvest. The other 4 zkittlez auto are couple weeks to go. I wish they all had this ones phenos

Click image for larger version

Name:	20201123_200121.jpg
Views:	799
Size:	2.99 MB
ID:	469990Click image for larger version

Name:	20201126_195417.jpg
Views:	823
Size:	1.54 MB
ID:	469989
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice. Looks like she sticking her middle finger up at the others lol

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Oh boy those look great. I sure like those hangers you use. Great looking finish on those in the tent. I would be very proud of this grow

Just ordered for next season.

Alaska Thunderfuck and Bruce Banner 3
    Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Here's mine. Day 1 veg. Just dropped these beans earlier this week. 2× Trilple XL auto
      2x Dark devil auto
      2x Bloody Skunk auto
      Gaia green living soil and dry amendments.
      3 gallon smart pots
      Spectrum King SK402 LED
      Last edited by PLreef; 11-27-2020, 10:44 PM. Reason: I'm literate....
      5x5 Gorilla tent
      Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
      Infinity T8 exhaust fan
      Technaflora nutes
      Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

• PLreef
        PLreef commented
        Editing a comment
        I'll be honest im a little nervous. I added 444, 284, worm castings and perlite to my soil. This is new to me. Hopefully I dont burn the shit outta them.

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Ya just the value and ease of use are attractive to me. If I can reduce my workload to just water, I'll be golden.

• FurnaceBoi
        FurnaceBoi commented
        Editing a comment
        Btw. I topped 2 of my bloody skunk and they grew bigger fatter buds than the lst only plants.

Comment

• OlderNOTwiser
        OlderNOTwiser commented
        Editing a comment
        What size is your tent? Looks maahvelous.

It’s a 4x8 tent. They are Chemdawg-#4 from Blimburn seeds. They are closing in on week 5 of flower. The tent is has soo much room left over so I have am going to put it 3 into the tent I next run. Great to have some space but why not go for that extra 3 oz of bud or try to. I am feeding them the whole line of emerald harvest. I just switched from DNF and Advanced.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        hey Wolfe The first tent I bought was 4x8 and I split it into 2 by building a wall out of flexible insulation and ducttape ,I still use that tent but only for veg and or clones the zipper on the bloom side broke so it didn't have a dark side

• Wolfe0420
        Wolfe0420 commented
        Editing a comment
        That’s a pretty cool idea. I’m fortunate enough to have a ton of space to dedicate to all this. So for veg right now I’m using T5 lighting for seedlings I have already started the rest of my CD4 seeds. I like to top top top top and top them usually top 3 or 4 times before the tent then I veg for 1 more week under the HPS just to get the bud sites really going. I will post pics when I get a chance. Also something about my styles I’m very adaptable so timelines too me are just a rough guide but I like to go by looks and past experience so if I feel like more veg is needed I’m always disappointed to spend that extra time but also know how worth while it is. BTW nice to meet everyone here I just seem to have fit right in. Good buds!!

****4 strain photoperiod grow****
      Morning just going to post here on my new winter indoor grow i just started. I'll keep posting progress 1xwk on this thread. I've got 1x GG, 1x zkittlez 1x wedding cake 1x tie dye. All feminized seed purchased from New420GuySeeds. I placed seeds into wet paper towel blew air into baggy sat by the woodstove about 3ft away. Seeds popped and placed into soil cups after 2days of germination they had tails. Under the 54watt CFL with humidity domes today all have popped through the soil so i'm just gonna place for reference to myself on the calendar today is day 1 of there grow.

They are approx. 5" from CFL will stay there for at least 3wks unless they grow too quickly then i'll transplant into final containers to be determined not sure plastic or fabric i got time. The soil is gonna be recycled with bat guano, worm casings and coco coir added in the final containers. See ya next week for update on this grow. Ask away if you got questions or comments. Peace and Hope to all.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by SoOrbudgal; 12-05-2020, 08:15 AM.

indoor/outdoor grower
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOr I couldn't find any tie dye at new420guyseeds is it in a special category

• Eliot Pryor
        Eliot Pryor commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100 Barney's Farms is the breeder of the seeds. The ones I have been using as well as the ones on order. I have never been disappointed by Barney's.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Not sure how this post will go may have to start anew? 7day old seedlings 4 diff. strains largest is the Tie Dye indica hybrid she is ahead of the others all started same time same day but a gorillia glue is a couple days behind first one choked Now i added 2 new additions to the photo gals. I am running 2 autos just got germinated this a.m. FBLs strain of strawberry cheesecake x waist deep x lemon skunk LOL looking forward to these autos cause they are fast. I'm challenging myself with the folgers containers which have lots of holes in them for drainage. Enjoy

Topped and manifolding on 2 of the 3 so far. Another 2 to 3 weeks and it will be flip time to 12/12 except for the golden lemon haze. She will have to mature a bit more before flowering.

Comment

oldjarhead100 I have not run any autos since mid summer and did not do those dark devils yet but i will when i do a big auto run in the future. This morning when i checked on my seedlings i took off the humidity domes and found my Gorilla Glue #4 had dampered rotted stem it died had fungus already around the soil. I gotta start another GG this a.m. and will switch out the soil cup also for the next seedling. They are getting 24hr of light and it's warm enough but i do believe i did a " over water on the seedling rookie move "

indoor/outdoor grower

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Those Tie Dye seeds are ones i have had for over a year. I had been doing lots of autos for a year then summer and photos so i did not do any seeds just clones for the past year or so.

6 weeks into Flowering, about halfway there. She takes a long time but hopefully will be worth it. ❤️

Comment

• buds73
        buds73 commented
        Editing a comment
        What strain is that? long flowering time so guessing its a sativa?

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X