Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st grow Big Bud auto and Purple Hulk auto that has given me issues
    Vivosun 5x3 tent, AC Infinity T6 fan, Vivosun carbon filter,5 gallon fabric pots, coco-coir, 600watt Vivosun MH/HPS

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hello 420Cndee and welcome to the grow plant #1 looks good #2 well she is gonna be a slow learner for a little bit but she'll take off. Sometimes you can cut a 16oz clear water bottle and place it over that tiny gal, she'll like the humidity. But do remove it and check her. Great start looking forward to her progress

You guys.. look at that ash... thanks for teaching me folks.

Comment

Pic 1 10 sour patch kiss, Pic 2 6 of 8 tied down for the last time, #rd pic , Pic 3 and 4 this is the big black berry dream , It had so many branches coming off the side branches I topped a few 9 inch stems down to the first set of nodes and used the rest for clones ,5th Pic 10 clones of Black Berry dream ,At the end of the planted clones there is a solo cup filled with clones I'm leaving them in the water and seeing if they root just like that
      new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
      current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        You are the clone king OJ look at your nursery boy thats some tie down on those gals, they are gonna be giants

Anyone else feel like this when you’re waiting for your buds to ripen up at the end of the grow?

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
        bboyfromwayback commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea!!! I had that look last night thinking if my current grow doesn’t finish up soon the next round is going to outgrow my tent

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Nope - I never feel lonely hanging out with my 'buds'

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        Canuck147 lonely is the wrong description. More like the feeling when your kids can fend for themselves and you’re just there to watch them grow and observe them and send them on the path to greatness (hopefully)

Finally picking up a tiny bit of steam.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20200930_230235.jpg
Views:	720
Size:	2.49 MB
ID:	455162

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Looks like it could use more growing medium?bigger pot?

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        It's still a tiny seedling, I don't think the container size is affecting it yet but I do have plans to pot up real soon. I finally got more perlite yesterday so I'll be mixing up some soil and transplanting this one along with Mendo Purple Urkle 3.5, Mendo Purps x T-1000, Mendo Purps x Sour Diesel and Bubblegum S1 in the next day or two.

She is looking leafy FunkyButtLovin i wish i had a little " weirdo" like her to cherish and coddle.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

Hi all, Here's my girls on day 54, 30 minutes before finally switching to 12/12. Not grown the tallest and not done too much with them just 1 top on the 2 Fat bananas and a little lst and some defoliating. The Critical crack i've not done any topping and very little training just a little defoliation to allow some lower branches to come up through. Not expecting a great yield this time round will get 4 main colas and got about 20 decent bud sites toward top of canopy between the Fat bananas. the Critical crack will only have the one main cola and 4 good bud sites and maybe a couple that could come to top. Pics below. Critical crack is at the back left hand side.
        3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
        Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
        Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
        Couple of fans for airflow
        First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
        Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
        Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

Hi folks,

Day 26 flower and buds are on their way. Can’t wait to watch them stack up! Hoping the lower nodes won’t be larfy.

One white widow in 2 gallon fabric pot, two G13 in 3 gallon plastic pots, happy frog, biocanna veg & flower. If this first grow goes well I may splurge for the bio boost.

Peace!
          Organic, coco & soil, 240w LED, 3 gallon fabric pots, basement grow in tent.

Comment

some updated photos of my autos at about 63 days old. still not sure what caused all the brown spots on my northern lights, but i think it's a combination of too small pot/not enough soil + under watering + ph at bit too high (had been feeding close to 7, now around 6.5). the flowers look fine other than the spotty sugar leaves. Blue cheese and strawberry cheesecake are looking really good if a bit light burned...i'm out of room to move my light up since these things grew quite a bit bigger than I expected. I've dialed it down to 90% power, but i'll just have to live with it. smelling really good in the tent...skunky and fruity...i think about 1-2 more weeks

Comment

• buds73
              buds73 commented
              Editing a comment
              How's that Blue cheese smelling? Blue cheese is one of my favourites for smell and taste.

• JuanHondo
              JuanHondo commented
              Editing a comment
              blue cheese smells awesome...skunky blue berries...

• buds73
              buds73 commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice..

JuanHondo your grow looks great! My northern lights seeds just came in yesterday. I'd love to see what your harvest will be. Post up again in a few weeks and let us know.
            5x5 Gorilla tent
            Spectrum King SK402 - 2× Optic XL1
            Infinity T8 exhaust fan
            Technaflora nutes
            Nectar of the Gods soil

Comment

Pictures from last night showing both the veg and flower I have going along with some flowers from both of the reveg grows.

Comment

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              Impressive!

current pineapple haze seedlings and a finished bud from my last grow, sour diesel, 2.5 x 5 x 6 tent fox farm oceanbreeze soil and fox farm trio nutrients. Kind XL600 LED. harvested the diesel 2 weeks early because it was starting to get bananas.

Comment

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              pinneapple and nanners for that fruity mix. lol. Could do without the nanners but nice looking bud there.

• bowserbuds
              bowserbuds commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks

Current grow with GG#4 and Wedding Cake. They have put on some good weight and the buds are dense and frosty. Mainly cloudy still with a touch of amber. Down to waiting for a bit more amber to show. Sometimes it seems to change over a couple days. Last feed I forgot to ph the solution and did a partial flush to correct it. No real ill effects noticed. Doesn't help that I am putting in 12 hour days at work lately and am doing this in the late evening half asleep.
            The WW clones are looking good as well and one even has some purple in its leaves. 1st time I have had this.
            I keep thinking a week more to go but they will tell me when they are ready as always.
            Enjoy the pics. That's all I can offer you.

Comment

• Bowhunterwoody
              Bowhunterwoody commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful.

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              thanks Juan and Bowhunter.
              First time for growing Wedding Cake so not sure about the light burn. I will post the harvest and final tally when done. I am excited to finally try it.

• GreenState
              GreenState commented
              Editing a comment
              Nice! WW is one of my favs.

Just getting started. Two winter moms, and four on first week of 12 - 12. Click image for larger version

Name:	20201003_135129.jpg
Views:	656
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	456133Click image for larger version

Name:	20201003_212033.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	2.08 MB
ID:	456134Click image for larger version

Name:	20201003_212110.jpg
Views:	648
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	456135Click image for larger version

Name:	20201003_212119.jpg
Views:	662
Size:	2.45 MB
ID:	456136

Comment

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              RichardGrows hey buddy the plants look great I just noticed your grow medium looks like it could use a little more perlite mixed in with it

Originally posted by desertdan View Post
            Have not posted any bud pics for a while due to root aphids. Golden tiger ace seeds and peyote gorilla seedsman.
            This summer has been brutal on the Indica. Sativa didn't seem to be bothered by it, was too busy being consumed by grasshoppers.
            Those good outdoor high temp strains? Got any others?
            Learned a lot this year. pH and whiteflies are issues that need controlling. Maybe an auto over January.....hmmmm...

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
            X