No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this plant Is a Black Berry Dream its 3 times as big as the other 3 with it so its going to be my clone girl with its genetics I'll keep recloning it until February when I start getting the outside girls started
    anyways I tied everything down I had to use the bag to tie to so look close under the 2nd picture , this makes the third time I had to tie her down In one week she just keeps out growing the tie downs, I may have to flip all the other plants early to keep her size down in bloom ,I have height issues lol
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what i like to do also OJ take clones from the best grower. I have 4 from a GSC that Dingus gave me back in Feb. the mom is now outdoors getting what's left of a summer?? I got those clones on outdoor porch tent with the 2 blown bloom drivers on the vipars. They are vegging away fine for veggies not good to flower LOL

Well that was a good guess..two weeks later and im within my harvest window for 4 of my indoor photos. 1 more flush and i'll be cutting this week. Probably another 10 days for the last three. Outside plants are doing as good as can be expected.The variegated plant seems to be affected by WPM more than the other two..no idea why. I now have about 3 hours of sunlight a day in backyard, thunder showers for the next couple... might have to put them in the driveway to get any sun at all. One more thing..im not using any sweeteners (molasses or flora nectar) for this grow. Im gonna try the actual strain flavor for each. I'v tried AK-47 regular, AK-47 w/molasses(extra sweet-too much flavor)) and AK-47 with flora nectar(more sugary, more refined) sweet, but not overpowering.(i liked this better than molasses). This harvest is eau natural.
    Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
    Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
    6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
    Canna Coco/perlite
    General Hydroponics Flora Series
    Cal/Mag.

Tent
    Bruce Banner
    Kushy Kush
    2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      skim milk is what I use for wpm in bloom it wont kill it but will keep it down ,I spray once a week wouldn't it be nice if those adult garden wagons were not so expensive then we all could follow the sun around the yard lol

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Super interested in how they all finish with your experiment.
      I have some AK auto seedlings going and will definitely take note😁

Fat Banana 9x
    week 3 of bloom.
    happy growing
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful 😁

Late season GG auto 29 days old
    Attached Files

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks like a lot of spilled paint or milk all over your plant.

• bboyfromwayback
      bboyfromwayback commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea lol it’s DE

Good morning GWE stoners I tried to upload another photo of my veg tent with the 2 vipar veg lights now doing great job got 4 GSC in that 3x3 waiting on this flower tent which i now will speak of.........Those are 3 auto la berry fruta reg. auto seeds so waiting on sex. Those other 3 are photo period Black Domina front and 2 back are the Tangie X from ??? LOL BD is suppose to be a short time in flower according to several strain sites. So I'm hoping for end of month will be 60days flower on her and the others. BD is 50-60day in flower, she is alittle over 13wks from seed.

Sure hope we can pull off this outdoor, just need some light and warmth to finish 70f and above would be welcomed Take care all i gotta go feed the doggies they are honking their squeeze toys at me to feed them LOL.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Your outdoor buds look like they are doing great ,

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Love the outdoor plants 😍

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the kind comments on the outdoor girls. oldjarhead100 and CaptainWiese91. They gave me alot to do with rehab on them from preflower. They are not seeming to be bothered by the smoke and ash much but we are just doing what we can to keep them going and hopes for a harvest.

Seedstockers Wedding Cake and GG#4 at week 6 of flower. Adding some potassium silicate to bump up the trichome production. After reading up on it again I will most likely make it a part of all my grows.
    Things are on cruise control. Easy grow right from the start. Must be a glitch. Surely something will go sideways at one point. lol.

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful plants!

Ok so my old set up 2x4x5, I wanted to make another just like it. I ordered the cheapest 2x4x5 tent I could find on amazon. I got it the other day. Well i set it up last night and guess what.
    it's a 4x4x7 or 8. Its tall. How cool of a fuck up is this.

Now I need a lot bigger light.
    Gorilla glue auto week3
    Lemon cookies x2 , week 1
    Lemon skunk week 1
    Click image for larger version

Name:	20200913_160829.jpg
Views:	719
Size:	1.38 MB
ID:	447992Click image for larger version

Name:	20200913_170503.jpg
Views:	735
Size:	1.58 MB
ID:	447993 ​​​​​​​
    Attached Files
    4x4 w/ Mars hydro fc-e4800
    1x Slapz
    1x Quikz
    2x red runtz
    1x flo-see
    1x 2B blunt
    1x persian pie

Comment

• USMCnoviceMedical
      USMCnoviceMedical commented
      Editing a comment
      That's an awesome f****** my friend!!!!!

• JohnEmad
      JohnEmad commented
      Editing a comment
      Nice score great when things go better then expected

• FurnaceBoi
      FurnaceBoi commented
      Editing a comment
      Sweet. You're going to love the extra space.

Two weeks in to 12/12 darkness. Little plant is flowering a lot quicker that the massive one. First time grow outside. Seeds from a bag of shit weed a friend was smoking, I planted them she thought I was insane, now not so much so. 🤪

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL that friend needs to learn how to help you trim if she's gonna smoke any. Good for you

• Realist03
      Realist03 commented
      Editing a comment
      I’ve taken all the fan leaves off today? Is that what you mean? First time so all new lol and I don’t smoke weed haha

Comparing these pics to my last it’s hard to imagine just Tuesday they were heavily defoliated and lollipopped! They are thriving day 6 since switch to 12/12.
    4’x4’x6 1/2’ tent, Nextlight Mega, Roots Organics 707 soil in 5 gallon square plastic planters, GH Flora Series Performance Pack nutes alternated with Fish Sh!t in RO water

Comment

• lalaland
      lalaland commented
      Editing a comment
      Those Pretty little girls are almost too perfect looking to be real🥰

• sgiacomo
      sgiacomo commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks lalaland!

Day 13 12/12
    Attached Files

Comment

• USMCnoviceMedical
      Editing a comment
      Thank you

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Welcome Brother/Sister ,is that one plant under each side of the frame,looking good and you came to the right spot to learn

• USMCnoviceMedical
      Editing a comment
      It's just 2 plants

Here’s the current grow after 31 days.

Strawberry Cheesecake auto from Seedsman, and NYC Diesel auto from Advanced Seeds. First time growing in cocoa and what a difference compared to soil!! Buying cocoa by the brick is a pain in the ass, but I think it’s worth the hassle. Anyone know where to find cheap cocoa that’s ready to use in a bag? Everything I find is overpriced.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lookin good Greenlivin, I havn't bought coco in a few years ,still have one package of canna coco The bricks come so you can separate them into 2 pieces if you want ,I like Canna because I can place the brick in an old cooler,mix up 5 gallon bucket of water/and double strength calmag ,so it doesn't try and steal it from the plant and dump it in leave it for a little while add perlite and your good to go , I run 8 plants per run in 3 gal pots (I feed 4 time a day) when I'm done I dump pots remove root material flush coco until ph is normal and ppm is close to zero,then I recharge the coco with calmag , I do use one new brick every year just cause it makes me feel better lol

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      Sounds like you’ve got it down to a science! Cocoa in a fabric pot seems like a logical winning combination.

Here's my tent today

Girl in the back right gets defoliated every second day - and she still wants to be a bush

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0961.JPG
Views:	769
Size:	1.63 MB
ID:	448163Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0962.JPG
Views:	728
Size:	1.43 MB
ID:	448164
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• 420chicano
      420chicano commented
      Editing a comment
      Excuse me Sir?
      @what week do you Defoliate if you don’t Mind me Asking...Auto flower plants

• PLreef
      PLreef commented
      Editing a comment
      I have 3 autos that are bushy like yours (top right). I really need to do some real defoliating on.
      Your grow definitely gives me some goals. Nicely done!

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Week 3 I started defoliating - and then every second day for the past 2 weeks I have cut off many leaves each time.
      I cut off leaves that are blocking light from above.
      Once the pistils start and buds get forming then you have to be careful cuz at that point she is not going to replace what one cuts off.

Here's my girls on day 36. Not as good looking as some of the others here but They are healthy and alive which is more than i was expecting at one point.
    2 at back are the fat banana one on the left iv'e just done a bit of light defoliation on it and opened up the canopy a bit to let a little more light down through. One at the front is my Raggedy Ann (Critical Crack) which is getting transplanted after.
    Attached Files
    3'x3'x6' Secret Jardin grow tent
    Fox 6" carbon filter and fan with acoustic ducting
    Kocheal 2000w (actual 255w) Led
    Couple of fans for airflow
    First grow 2x RQS Fat Banana 1 x Silver leaf Critical crack og. All photo
    Soil, plain multi purpose compost with perlite added
    Nutrients - Bio Bizz Calmag, Grow and Bloom.

Yellow under blurple makes fluorescent orange 😀

Comment

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Canuck147. I halved the resolution seemed to do the trick.

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey buds73 those look great and healthy is what we want

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you SoOrbudgal

Hello again i found a couple of photos i took yesterday but they did'nt show up when i posted earlier? Any how this is how good the reveg went took lots of hrs of work but if we can get through the smoke and ash get another month of decent weather may get to harvest? The tent pic is with just the veg light functions on the 2 vipars that lost the bloom drivers. Those are Girl Scout Cookie clones i made from the outdoor ones.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• buds73
      buds73 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looking good considering the air quality you've had of late

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      plants look great ,how far are the fires from you two

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      Outdoor plant looks great

A mix of critical and fat banana photos. 37 days from flip. Happy growing

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      First time on the fat banana. Mainly chosen because of the 7 weeks flower period like the critical kush. Did that one on 6,5 weeks.

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      CaptainWiese91 I’d recommend you drop the bananas a week after the critical if you want to harvest both at same time. This is my second grow of them together and both times I’m waiting for bananas to catch up

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Doesn’t matter for me actually. If they finish 2 weeks later than the critical next run, so be it.
      If they are growing bigger than the others, they just get a LST.
      I’m growing in SOG style, so it should be possible 😂

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
X