• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I harvested these 2 days ago. Gorilla Glue autos
    Attached Files

Comment

3rd grow G.S.C x2 .... 1 purple kush 1 silver summit tri leaf

Comment

Damn. 4wks flower & This Black Cherry Punch is stacking up fast & heavy. The 2nd main stem supercroped itself today. Oops. She has such thick wet sticky buds on tiny little stems.... Gonna have to breed her to this tree trunk Big Bud comin up next!

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Lights are on & the branch is still green!!!! 😎
          I was a little worried- it was split deep & only hangin by a piece of skin.

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m also impressed!!
          What a great job you did there JDU😍. Could eat that beautiful plant 😆

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks Captn! 4-5 more wks & I'll be eatin & smokin the hell outta her!

My tent today - weather outside is back to fall.

3 Purple Kush autoflowers and a Blueberry

Click image for larger version

Name:	20200717_094733.jpg
Views:	511
Size:	2.57 MB
ID:	428951Click image for larger version

Name:	20200717_094727.jpg
Views:	470
Size:	2.96 MB
ID:	428952Click image for larger version

Name:	20200717_094719.jpg
Views:	452
Size:	2.64 MB
ID:	428953
        ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
        Mars Hydro
        Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• JDU
          JDU commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I'll see what they have.
          Lookin mighty tasty Canuck147 I think you've got somethin goin there with the full strength nutes. Sorry for hijackin yer post.
          Last edited by JDU; 07-17-2020, 02:42 PM.

• Canuck147
          Canuck147 commented
          Editing a comment
          I'll always be a firm believer in shopping in ones own country - and even try and buy as locally as you can. Not only helping your local economy - don't want that Hydroponics store nearby to close would you? - a strong local economy helps everyone that lives in it. Who wants to mess with Homeland security in the first place? I'm sure their inland enforcement is peopled by as many that secure their borders - which includes airports/marine/that invisible line between Mexico/USA/Canada - and don't forget Postal.
          Last edited by Canuck147; 07-18-2020, 11:53 AM.

• bboyfromwayback
          bboyfromwayback commented
          Editing a comment
          I’m with ya bro! If they’d only legalize my favorite plant 😔

I just love this pic. Had to post. WW auto crop king seeds. Day 63.
        Attached Files

Comment

This White Widow is really enjoying the new bloom booster, “Flower Fuel!” First time trying it with Mega Crop as the base nutrient, and I think I’m on to something with this combo. Ive been dropping the Mega Crop back a little bit and so far no mute burn and no deficiencies. Cant wait to see how the buds shape up!
          Current Grow:
          • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
          • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
          • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
          ​​​​Nutrients
          • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
          • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
          • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
          • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
          • Black Strap Molasses
          • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
          • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

My current grow is my first time doing a re-veg. My third grow was 2 - White Widow harvested 6-21 , 2 - Somango XXL harvested 6-2 and 2 - White Rhino harvested 6-1 all seeds from Nirvana. Thought I would try my hand at doing a re-veg and use it to learn about cloning. I had to use a light I bought for another project to get the one White Widow enough light to where now 3 1/2 weeks in a re-veg it's beginning to take off.
            Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              I like it very much doing 2nd runs may take them abit longer but they'll be buds for harvest.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I thought it would take a bit longer to reveg nicely done

Bag seed mother plant clone on the left, Cali Dream and two Blue Cheese upfront. Two Dos Si Dos in the back. 2-3wks from harvest
            Attached Files

Comment

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              I placed a top screen to support the colas. The plant on the left and the two in the back we’re vegged 10wks while growing some autos so they’re over 3ft tall. The three upfront i only vegged 4wks so I put them on a table to bring them up to the canopy. I defoliated right before the switch then after that I’ve pretty much let them go. Normally the lower half’s would be stripped more, I just had two much going on at one time this grow between this tent and another I have. Other than the bag seed clone on the left these are all from seeds I ordered online which was a first for me because I was too nervous to do so before. That was in March then in April they had a 420 sale so I ordered more lol Next thing I know I’m buying a bigger tent (only had a couple 2x4’s previously) another light and exhaust fan cause I have all these different strains I want to try but don’t want to wait two years to grow them all proper. It’s been a adventure and learning experience. I haven’t had this much going on at the same time since I first started growing over 15yrs ago.
              Last edited by bboyfromwayback; 07-18-2020, 07:57 AM.

• oldjarhead100
              oldjarhead100 commented
              Editing a comment
              I still have seeds from 6 years ago when I found buying online lol Nebula gives a great tutorial for defoliating to increase yields

• bboyfromwayback
              Editing a comment
              That’s reassuring! I’m not setup to grow 20 plants at a time. Due to the deals when I ordered mine I have enough seeds to last 7yrs if I grew 6 plants each grow perpetually so I was wondering if some would go bad. Storing them in the fridge inside a ziplock bag with rice.

Autoflowers - Blueberry and Purple Kush - pic before topping - and pics after topping. Waited until today for the third feeding with full-strength nutrients - little bit of snipping then water them works alright

Name:	IMG_0814.JPG
Views:	450
Size:	915.7 KB
ID:	429229Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0813.JPG
Views:	448
Size:	859.5 KB
ID:	429230Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0815.JPG
Views:	474
Size:	952.8 KB
ID:	429231Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0812.JPG
Views:	455
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	429232

Name:	IMG_0824.JPG
Views:	440
Size:	907.5 KB
ID:	429233Click image for larger version

Views:	426
ID:	429241Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0822.JPG
Views:	435
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	429234Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0826.JPG
Views:	469
Size:	1.20 MB
ID:	429235Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0821.JPG
Views:	457
Size:	1.10 MB
ID:	429236Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0823.JPG
Views:	453
Size:	1.01 MB
ID:	429237Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0828.JPG
Views:	471
ID:	429239Click image for larger version

Views:	456
ID:	429242Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0828.JPG
Views:	433
ID:	429243
            Attached Files
            ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
            Mars Hydro
            Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• MagicMike66
              MagicMike66 commented
              Editing a comment
              I’ve never removed any fans until they get bigger, always too nervous when they’re young. Do they handle it ok? I’m due to top my current grow

• Canuck147
              Canuck147 commented
              Editing a comment
              I took off 4 leaves 4 days ago and they didn't mind at all - so that's why I topped and took off a few more. Those big leaves hanging on top are the next to go.

• MagicMike66
              MagicMike66 commented
              Editing a comment
              I topped mine today and I also took a couple of huge fans off each at the same time. Hopefully be fine

Topped these 2 on the July 12th and tied them down some. 4 week mark for these two. I topped them to keep them shorter but will move them into my 2x4 tent in a couple weeks and switch to 12/12. Been feeding them half strength green planet nutes when I water.
            I expect them to get big and fill the tent.
            Wedding Cake on the left. GG#4 on the right.

Name:	20200719_110146_resized.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	793.3 KB
ID:	429612Click image for larger version

Name:	20200719_110153_resized.jpg
Views:	425
Size:	842.8 KB
ID:	429613Click image for larger version

Name:	20200719_110159_resized.jpg
Views:	449
Size:	898.4 KB
ID:	429614

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
              SoOrbudgal commented
              Editing a comment
              Beautiful grow JohnEmad i gotta get me a clone of that wedding cake someday. I want to ask if that green house has any thing to light it with or heat? Our hippie green house is 105f in there with flaps open i can't leave them full time now. My outdoor gals are probley going into it to finish off i'm looking at 10month grow with these mixed up gals it's rather comical now.

• JohnEmad
              JohnEmad commented
              Editing a comment
              my greenhouse only has flaps and the main entrance to regulate the heat and humidity. Luckily we have not had the scorching heat much this year. I would add a light if we lived in a different area with less prying eyes around. Don't need to draw attention to our grows even if it is legal.

• JDU
              JDU commented
              Editing a comment
              Lookin strong JohnEmad
              I got ya covered Budgal. I'm lookin at least 10 potential clones from a Wedding Cake I spread out the other day.

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200719_112318.jpg Views:	0 Size:	2.02 MB ID:	429626Click image for larger version  Name:	20200719_112310(0).jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.56 MB ID:	429627Click image for larger version  Name:	20200719_112302.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.78 MB ID:	429628Day 60 for the DGxWC out in the greenhouse and she is 44 inches tall. Grown in soil and only given weak nutes a couple times. She is starting to fatten up some and showing frost. 3/4 weeks to go most likely. Not worried about time frames too much. She is ready when she is ready.
            Last edited by JohnEmad; 07-19-2020, 01:09 PM.

Comment

Well hello time for a Sunday weed photo show. #1 is a 4 photo period grow of mixed indica hybrids waiting till back left gets bigger couple weeks then flip. I got 2 in there going to be big but wanted to get a full tent before flip. #2 my other tent with 4 white light autos almost 3 wks gave them their first feed of ff grow big & mega crop #3 are 2 very large lemon skunk autos at 5wks and 3 lemon haze auto at wk. 8 from seed.

#4 & 5 are some of the reveg gals yes getting growth but they are just a " curiosity " grow not expecting any thing of a harvest but just watching this change as i've not seen it for a very very long time. It's hot hot to us around here now mid 90's but that river is snow melt from way up North Umpqua and it's really cold.
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Obi-Wan
                Obi-Wan commented
                Editing a comment
                Gonna be swimming in buds before long!!

• JohnEmad
                JohnEmad commented
                Editing a comment
                hope those outside photos figure out what they are supposed to do for ya. Shame if all they do is get big and green. But the others look real nice..

Right JohnEmad they are just garden plants to me can't throw them until i see them to the end maybe December greenhouse LOL
              Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
              indoor/outdoor grower
              1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
              1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
              I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
              Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
              Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
              Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

The tent ladies are 2 weeks after flip..stretching hard, but im keeping the dominant stems bent so i can maintain a decent canopy thru flower. Did a LsT yesterday and a defol tonight. Nice canopy so far and still have another foot of headroom if needed. Im enjoying the outdoor plants..lol. pretty easy..rain water and pond filter gunk.. no ph testing, no Nutes.
                Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
                Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
                6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
                Canna Coco/perlite
                General Hydroponics Flora Series
                Cal/Mag.

Tent
                Bruce Banner
                Kushy Kush
                2Cookies and cream

Comment

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  that is one full tent are you planning on defoliating some .. in the 4th and 5th pics whats the story with the green ties ,did you use them for safety while supper cropping just curious

• homegrown
                  homegrown commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Hi oldjarhead100, pics 1 and 2 are before and after defol + Lst. I'm just going easy right now with the defol until they finish stretching and training. And i'v been using the soft ties to mimic a supercrop, without actually having to damage the stem at all. The plants still react the same, decent canopy, all the bud sites head straight up, tip turns up, and the plant doesnt have to spend any extra energy repairing itself.. Errrr thats what im thinking anyway...worked well last grow.

• oldjarhead100
                  oldjarhead100 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I did a week 3 defoil in bloom and posted pictures and I got a comment from Nebula asking if I was going to defoil more ,so I did and never looked back lol

From seeds a friend sent me.

Comment

• Growgood88
                  Growgood88 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Best shit in the country round here right now. Next is northern lights

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
              X