No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just my autos. My granddaddy purple are actually in my herb garden on my porch temporarily while they get bigger n stronger. Give them a chance to acclimate to being outside. When they’re 1’ to 1-1/2’ they’ll get moved to the field

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      What strain are those autos Retodd? What size pots you using if I may ask

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal You May be having a super stoner moment. Their name tags are on each plant😂😂😂

Finally arrived. My new tsl2000 Mars!

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Could get a better reflection off your walls if they were clean.

• Growgood88
      Growgood88 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yea I sprayed bleach water and it done that it's stained it works so idc.

Got my autos outside today sun bathing and a og old school and white widow.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	954.5 KB
ID:	400798Click image for larger version

Name:	
Views:	0
Size:	880.6 KB
ID:	400799 Well it's pouring rain here in So. Oregon lit another woodstove fire take the chill off this old house Thought what the heck i'm gonna post my coffee auto grow these are strawberry cheesecake x skunk I think? TY FBL and heck may as well use up some old bananas, blueberries, cashew nuts and lemon peel made a loaf of bread. House smells of weed and cake LOL great combo Oh forgot to say these autos are at 5wks from seed.
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• GreenState
        GreenState commented
        Editing a comment
        We'll be doing ads for Folgers before you know it!!

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Yea, you guys sure drink a lot of coffee.

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        Well you leave your plants in the coffee creamer containers?? And that bread looks so yummy.

I'll see your fancy bread SoOrbudgal with my Parker House Rolls and raise you with my Star Anise/Cinnamon Swirl Rolls

Name:	IMG_0567.JPG
Views:	826
Size:	725.0 KB
ID:	400812Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0569.JPG
Views:	764
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	400813
      ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
      Mars Hydro
      Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• MagicMike66
        MagicMike66 commented
        Editing a comment
        To a stoner with the munchies, these look sweet af! I’m off to do some baking!

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        BUDGAL and Canuk. You are killing me here. I love bread and cinnamon rolls. I try not to eat it but you are both making me want some bakery stuff or hards rolls. Sigh

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        munchies!!

Some quick critical under a 140w led. And a random seed I planted flowering nicely

Comment

• Canuck147
        Canuck147 commented
        Editing a comment
        Flowering nicely indeed - looking at the second pic makes my scissor fingers itchy.

You foodie folk need to take this elsewhere. Unless you grew the wheat and eggs and water and stuff to make your bread, this is a show your grow thread. Tossing in random food posts is playing hell with my munchies. The liquor store has Mrs. Freshley's cinnamon buns. No idea where to get Cinnabons. Goddamn my shorts if Cinnabons aren't the best gooddamn cinnamon buns. Unless maybe Grandy's. Krispy Kreme is good for a donut but I don't know they make CB's. A sugary coated pastry sounds super fantastic. Bring home a tasty, tasty, sugar coated honey bun pastry and smear some raspberry jam on it. Gotta dab my chin. No dab, like dab. Like dab drool off my chin. But not dabbing the drool off my chin to dab. Just dabbing the drool that is on my chin, off, but not dabbing the drool like dabbing in my dab rig, which is not what I will use to dab the drool off my chin. Nor will I use my dabber tool, with which I use to dab. Lets say I'm wiping the drool of my chin. That's easier.
      PM me for more info and newsletter.
      More elephant!

Coco/perlite
      3x3x6
      Nutes
      CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Don't drool on me bread. Oh and it was so good with butter on it last night just say' in

• Gingerbeard
        Gingerbeard commented
        Editing a comment
        On store bought bread loaves in bags. Why are the twisty ties righty loosy, lefty tighty?

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        Turn it upside down...

Name:	spring 2019.png
Views:	743
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	400903
      Attached Files

Comment

thats impressive Brandon. Whaddya got growing there? And how is that room?! Sweet
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        Sorry..how big is that room?

• Brandon
        Brandon commented
        Editing a comment
        It's big about 200 square ft, I can't tell ya what that was specifically as that's an older pic from last spring. I take pics every week from different angles to watch the grow as it progresses. this helps you track things better than just looking everyday as you have a record. That one had GMO (the super tall ones), 9LBS hammer, peanut butter breath, oaktown crippler, sour deisel and purple kush.,

While the AK-47s are ripening up, i started seeds for new grow, plus a bunch of seeds i had on hand for some friends that grow outdoors. So heres the litter..4 AK-47s in full bloom/flush. 1 auto Hindu Kush that joined the party very late. And my 30 babies, all feminized photos..16 Ayahuasca Purple(barneys seed), 2 Sex bud, 1 King Tut, 1 Crystal Candy. + 3 dispensary bud bag seed.? I started 32 seeds..27 are sprouted and growing..3 are in intensive care but looking very promising..the last two..i think im beating a dead horse, but i'll give them another 12 hrs on a heat pad.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        homegrown how warm does that heat pad get and how long do you use it.... start to ?

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        sorry Farmall for the slow response.well its not really a heat pad, rather the top of my small 45w starter LED light. It sits at a steady 80 degrees. Once I'v soaked my seeds till they split, i use the paper towel method, covered for about 12 hrs..checking fairly often to check for moisture. Usually have any viable seed showing some sort of taproot within that time. I had quite a few really eager ones from this batch..like 1/2 inch taproot. I have noticed ALL of the seeds i purchased have been much slower than the bag seed so far.

1-2 weeks to go

Indoor grow. LED, Soil. Autos.

Outdoor grow. Autos, fem's, bagseeds

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...944-grow-diary

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Dang swegrow too bad you had to use a yo yo to hold up that to fat of cola LOL great looking plants

• swegrow
        swegrow commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal It broke my heart! =) =)

First ever grow!..3 Girl Scout Cookie Auto’s. Thought I’d give quadlining a go? Soaked seeds 26 days ago, popped their heads out to say hello 22 days ago. So far so good.
      (sideways photograph)

Comment

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Off to a good start for your first time! It looks like you did your homework and got the setup too. It’s a fun hobby, welcome.

• Itsasecret
        Itsasecret commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Greenlivin. I’ve never done so much research in my life. I’ve actually enjoyed the research too! It’s been a struggle trying to set this grow up with the current situation around the world. Not been easy finding certain things or getting certain things delivered.
        I’m thankful of the spare time that was forced upon me, that’s what has held me back in the past..not having time to set everything up.
        I used to hate homework when I was at school.
        All I would do different next time is maybe put an extra inch of soil in the pots. Can’t believe how smoothly things are going. I snapped a branch a couple of days ago whilst LST so I feel a bit more human now.. Learnt from that mistake already.

Mid day sun. Three different hybrids.

Comment

Snuck in a few hours of sunshine for her today.
        Last edited by Greenlivin; 05-03-2020, 09:46 PM.
        Current Grow:
        • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
        • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
        • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
        ​​​​Nutrients
        • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
        • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
        • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
        • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
        • Black Strap Molasses
        • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
        • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• Itsasecret
          Itsasecret commented
          Editing a comment
          It’s amazing how tame they can be when cared for from a young age. Quite happy to sit on your head and groom your eye brows for you. Still haven’t worked out what they’re trying to say to me? Don’t half talk some rubbish sometimes. I’ve had mating Zebra Finches too. Had a lot of baby finches at one point..They’re noisy little buggers! To be fair my house used to be a bit of a Zoo.. Not so bad now.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          we have a nanday conjure and a white faced cockatiel (the small one) both are wild rescues

• Itsasecret
          Itsasecret commented
          Editing a comment
          Hi, oldjarhead100. The world needs more people like you. I’ve adopted a few wild pets along the way. I’ve had a cat living in my shed since September, not wild, just abandoned by its owners. Never seen such a happy cat. Can’t understand why some people are harsh to animals, could say it’s my “pet hate”.

Is it just me or is this Dark Devil gonna be a beast? Some bottom leaves turning yellow just a few smaller ones. Hope that's ok still needs a few weeks.

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X