No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added my second light a couple days ago, couldn't be happier. Here's one of the sour kush, and one of the black mamba.

Off topic: Are signatures a feature I can't find or are features limited for new users?

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2193.JPG
Views:	585
Size:	2.00 MB
ID:	364857

Name:	IMG_2191.JPG
Views:	575
Size:	2.20 MB
ID:	364858

Comment

• Canuck147
      Canuck147 commented
      Editing a comment
      Looks great - go to - my profile, click on edit settings , go to - my account and find the blue button to edit signature

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Leaf tips look like signs of some nute burn. All else looks really good.

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah things got a little hot. Some strong synthetic nutes, combined with some already time release in the soil, made for some burn. I hope I flushed it all out and it doesn't get worse.

Last two ladies are taking their sweet-ass time finishing. Going on almost 13 weeks of flowering.
    Left side is Norther lights auto; right is White Widow auto.

There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow! How many days from seed, if you remember? Which breeder?

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Germinated September 15. Breeder says 10 weeks total crop time.

• Retodd
      Retodd commented
      Editing a comment
      That’s the most foxtails I’ve ever seen! Beautiful grow!

dropinbiking

Comment

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      I hope the Black Mamba I'm growing will do the trick. I did want to leave one plant going extra long, just to see if it may help with a heavy high.

• BU2B
      BU2B commented
      Editing a comment
      dropinbiking The Black Mamba I have grown in the past has been excellent. I think it's a great choice.
      Last edited by BU2B; 01-16-2020, 11:05 PM.

• dropinbiking
      dropinbiking commented
      Editing a comment
      It was a whim, found a couple bag seeds of it, the weed was way too good to pass up.

Name:	IMG_20200104_153400135.jpg
Views:	477
Size:	2.30 MB
ID:	365537Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20200109_162458974.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.21 MB ID:	365524 Durban Poison...day 30 of flowering...36"*36"*72" tent
    Last edited by MILove420; 01-12-2020, 12:02 PM.

Comment

• MILove420
      MILove420 commented
      Editing a comment
      Lights at the bottom are for pruning the underside of the canopy at this point...I also use them as supplemental to the top lights when the plants are still short

• BaccaRacca
      BaccaRacca commented
      Editing a comment
      I think the green is how your camera or processing software is handling white balance from your grow lights. Plants don't use green light so a lot of grow lights don't provide it. The camera is adjusting to the grow lights from above and sees the lights below, which do provide green light, as green.

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Green is used by plants. The full color spectrum is used by plants including UV and IR. The old theory of “green isn’t used because it’s reflected” was from a time before there was means of fully testing photosynthesis at the cellular level.

There was also some speculation that even the frequencies for radio signals are sensed by plants. Theory was started by middle school students noticed a classroom plant near the WiFi router was dying while an other plant a few feet away was unaffected. This also ties in to the theory that music is good for the plants.

Pulled the girls out of the tent for a photo shoot.
    Here’s NL auto

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy cow pies I think I just choked look at that auto freaking awesome looking great job.

• DingusKhan
      DingusKhan commented
      Editing a comment
      Holy shit, all of that bush out of a 5 gallon bucket? Damn, dood. You doin something right.

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the kind words.

Whatever it is I’m doing it seems to be working out quite well. Using standard 3 part nute system and 18/6 lights...no other additives.

Here’s WW auto

Comment

And a few side view pics of them at home.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Sir you are doing fantastic with autos.

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Absolutely beautiful plants my friend

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        Shiz nit!!!!!!!

5 days ago these 5 buds weighed in at 590g wet. They’ve been hanging in the dark and are now are 313g. Probably still need to dry a touch more but they’ve only lost about 45% of their original weight. Click image for larger version

Name:	004DF746-3EFA-4A11-917F-C718805E3B0D.jpeg
Views:	548
Size:	2.09 MB
ID:	365754

Comment

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Epic. Big fruits forsure!

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Teepee seems to be yielding well.

• Retodd
        Retodd commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, I always deduct 71% when figuring out dry weight. Pretty tho

YYCannabis it looks like you let your plants do what they wanna do, no training, low or high stress, or otherwise. Is that correct? How come your side branches are so FAT?
      Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• alltatup
        alltatup commented
        Editing a comment
        I think it's their innate intelligence to get phat with a little assistance from their humans: the more bud area exposed, the more chance of getting pollinated and producing lots of seed. Or, for most of us, just making big medicine for humans.

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks! Very interesting answers, which all imply we're wasting our time with LST, mainling, quadling, etc. Because most of what we talk about here is how to keep our plants from growing into christmas trees with 1 giant cola and lots of larf.

And here goes YYCannabis lettin' in all hang out commando style, pulling a bib bush with lots of fat colas, AND a big fat, did I say FAT? donkey dick in the middle. Got this shit dialed in! yo.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Dingus... I am new to the game and have been spending many many hours researching plants and light spectrums. I was always leery of the “old school” mentalities of “do this for veg and that for flower” knowing that a lot of it was old hippie anecdotal information based on the knowledge and growing tools available many years ago. Much of it does hold true, like light changes and spectral changes, but newer Research is coming out that can be useful to us gardeners. I’m sure my technique of top-down defoliation, versus bottom-up defoliation would have some old growers in fits of hysteria saying “don’t do that”.

Plus, maybe I’m just getting lucky with good plant genetics 😉

I think it's been 6days since last update. I have 3 auto flowers in 3gal. pots= 2durban poison,1 berry ryder and 3 photo period all in different stages 1 Mango (huge I keep chopping on her trying to slow her down she's at least 3-4months?) 1 black cherry punch clone, 1 OGkush. I just LST and topped the OG she's holding steady not growing fast and my black cherry clone is really slow not growing much although it's still showing life.

I am really pleased at the autos how they are doing. I'm just LST and tying down arms no topping. I fed them their breakfast this a.m. Dyna-Gro Grow 7-9-5 everyone got the same food just different amounts. I didn't put any mega crop into this feeding I think they are coloring good. All the photos get 32oz ea and autos are just getting 20oz ea. I going 4days in-between water/feed my fabric drys quicker than my plastic so I lift and judge by weight of pot or 3" dryness from surface. I hope y'all are having a great day. We are getting " spit on" with a little snow mostly rain. Mountains are getting hammered
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        -37c this morning. My SUV tires had flat spots that needed a few blocks of driving to get my tires round shaped again 🤣

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Hang in there, the struggle is real. We're back into reasonable -15 overnight lows. Not sure where you are at but winter can't last forever hahaha

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Only -42 here this morning. That is frickin cold no matter what scale you use.
        Back up to wearing shorts in 4 days with balmy -18 C forecast.

Pretty pumped about this first grow using good ole’ bag seed. One last pic(s) of my harvest (3 plants total). Surprised with how much better they look after one week of curing.

Seeds are on the way for my 2nd grow. I picked up some CBD King Kush 𝐀uto, CBD Purple Kush 𝐀uto(which I’m beginning to regret after seeing some other people’s results), and BlackBerry 𝐀uto. If anyone has grown these (from Seedsman) I’d love your feedback.
      Current Grow:
      • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
      • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
      • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
      ​​​​Nutrients
      • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
      • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
      • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
      • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
      • Black Strap Molasses
      • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
      • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Those buds look nice, you did well! I don't have any experience with the strains you picked but if you chose auto freebies, I am growing the Strawberry Cheesecake now and can tell you a bit about that. I am doing one next from Garden of Green named Sweetberry Cough Auto that is Blackberry x Afghani x Ruderalis.

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks FunkyButtLovin. How’s the strawberry cheesecake? I see a lot of people growing that one

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        It starts flowering as soon as 18 days and produces pretty fat colas for the size and quickness to flower. I'll post a couple shots of mine that probably has 1-2 weeks left. Seedsman says 70 days from seed, today is day 64 since breaking ground for this plant.

Approaching week 8 of flower. Still skeptical. We'll see.

Name:	IMG_2273.JPG
Views:	472
Size:	2.06 MB
ID:	366298Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2269.JPG
Views:	478
Size:	1.89 MB
ID:	366299

Comment

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        This indoor is a whole different game and I guess I'm just kicking myself in the butt already and I haven't even harvested. Maybe I just watch too many youtube growers and see too many veteran growers post pics, and set my bar too high. Like I said, just at 8 weeks of 12/12, think these things will bulk up any more?

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Hang in there Dropin. My first 4 plants...plant 1 was a dud and yielded about 14 grams of shit...but the other 3 gave me a total of 12 ounces of very good smoke. My plants seem to go a long time, like 19 weeks long, time from seed to harvest. And they really fattened up in the last 4 weeks.
        Plants gunna do, what plants gunna do. 😉

• dropinbiking
        dropinbiking commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the words of encouragement. I'm always a little hard on myself I guess, but I guess that's never a bad thing, helps you learn and grow. I've made a few rookie mistake, and heat and enviornment were a big one. I'll have a bit of spare cash in a couple weeks and already have a 4x2 tent, space heater, temperature controlled outlet, inline fan and a few other misc items lined up ready to buy. Seems like a pretty good way to spend $200 and get my next round of girls into a better home.

Strawberry Cheesecake auto day 64 only training was bending over and opening branches up
      Click image for larger version  Name:	20200114_154712.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.12 MB ID:	366303

Click image for larger version  Name:	20200114_155721.jpg Views:	0 Size:	3.46 MB ID:	366304

Name:	20200114_154843.jpg
Views:	532
Size:	3.06 MB
ID:	366306

Comment

Still working on getting better pictures in my New Flower Room.

Name:	20200114_200540.jpg
Views:	527
Size:	1.76 MB
ID:	366375

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

Grow #2 has ended. The last photo came down today. Auto Cheese, Auto Northern Lights x Big bud and 1 AK-47 photo(Medusa) are curing in jars. The other two AK photos are hanging now.(these two have some really solid buds on them). Im still hoping to get a pound from this harvest(5 plants) as opposed to 1lb from seven plants with my first grow. fingers crossed . Have to sterilize the tent today and get geared up for Grow #3 lol
          Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
          Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
          6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
          Canna Coco/perlite
          General Hydroponics Flora Series
          Cal/Mag.

Tent
          Bruce Banner
          Kushy Kush
          2Cookies and cream

Comment

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            Hey DingusKhan iv been kicking around something bigger and easier to work in and around, but this old house has low basement ceilings so tents are few and far between. im considering dedicating a 10 x 10 room for a grow area..but thats a whole other pile of work. The gears in my head are spinning...we'll see how motivated i get lol

• homegrown
            homegrown commented
            Editing a comment
            Thanks Greenlivin too bad we dont have scratch n sniff computer screens lol, just so you could smell my house..if i go into the drying room my eyes start to water. hahaha

• alltatup
            alltatup commented
            Editing a comment
            Well done, HG!!! Can't wait to see #3!!

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X