No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Almost four weeks into 12/12 for the Amnesia Trance and things are already getting so sticky I found the bud trimmers trembling in fear behind the Everclear.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Amnesia Trance Bud, 4 Weeks 12-12.jpg
Views:	768
Size:	342.8 KB
ID:	360848Click image for larger version

Name:	Amnesia Trance Flower, 4 Weeks 12-12.jpg
Views:	752
Size:	477.4 KB
ID:	360849

Attached Files
    2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
    2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
    2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
    2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
      D.A.A.S.69 commented
      Editing a comment
      Pretty colored green, healthy looking.
      Nice job.

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hey Bacca for 4 weeks those are some frosty girls well done ,who is the breeded for amnesia Trance please and please show us the custom cabinets

• BaccaRacca
      BaccaRacca commented
      Editing a comment
      oldjarhead100, the Amnesia Trance seeds were bred and sold by Seedsman. I'll post pics of the cabinets in a new thread. Thank you for asking.

My 3 remaining plants. 2 gelato og and 1 pineapple chunk. 16 days since the 12/12 flip. My gelatos are very happy looking plants

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That's a great area you have there SirSmksAlot you can get a really nice size plant for the space. How's moving around that scrog working for you? Plants sure look happy/healthy.

• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      SoOrbudgal, with 3 plants it works just fine. However with 4 I can never get to the one tucked into the corner so it never gets as defoliated as much as I'd like. I've contemplated trying to make individual nets for each bucket so I can turn the plants but that's a project for another day lol

Getting ready to top and train for the new year.

Name:	IMG_20191230_102042.jpg
Views:	717
Size:	3.16 MB
ID:	361204

Name:	IMG_20191230_102038.jpg
Views:	687
Size:	4.54 MB
ID:	361205

Name:	IMG_20191230_102046.jpg
Views:	714
Size:	3.18 MB
ID:	361206

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Beautiful ladies and so is the little kid hiding down there LOL

• billyboy
      billyboy commented
      Editing a comment
      That thing grew as a stem that had no leaves. I thought it was a stick from the soil but my girlfriend said to let it go and see what happens and sure enough leaves started showing up. The seed in that cup was planted on the same day as the other four. I don't even know what to do with it - LOL. This was a planned 4-plant grow

• oldjarhead100
      oldjarhead100 commented
      Editing a comment
      stick it in a big pot and let her go she may outperform the others and if not youll still get good bud from her just not alot lol

Just a few fun pics from my grow, I hope yous enjoy them as much as I do.
    Attached Files

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      2 more and you’ve got a calendar.

Only two left in the tent. White widow and Northern lights both autos. Kola on the NL is fantastic, tall and fat bottomed. The white widow...not so much, but still pretty good shape. WW is much closer to harvest than the NL.

There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      I'm diggin your light set up.

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks SirSmksAlot. Since I’m down to only 2 plants, My light strips are usually on a 45o angle instead of flat across over the top of the plants 😁 I feel like it’s better light penetration to all the lower larfy buds. I’ll post a pic down below since I can’t do it in comment replies.

• SirSmksAlot
      SirSmksAlot commented
      Editing a comment
      Seems like a great idea

Seven and five weeks with the White Widow non-feminized. The trimmed plant at the back left is seven weeks old and just came out as female. The sick sister to the right, foreground is female at five weeks, but she has her own way. The other two have not identified themselves so I suspect male. The younger ones will go off to breed in ten days, and the big girl will get a bigger playpen to grow into.

Name:	Custom Cabinets  1.jpg
Views:	683
Size:	671.2 KB
ID:	362076Click image for larger version

Name:	Custom Cabinets  2.jpg
Views:	692
Size:	598.1 KB
ID:	362077Click image for larger version

Name:	Custom Cabinets  8.jpg
Views:	727
Size:	381.1 KB
ID:	362078 .

2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
    2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
    2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
    2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

4x4x8 tent front 2 55days since flower began. Both Black Cherry Punch there are 4 behind those 3auto 1 OG kush reg. photo ( not having luck with reg seeds getting males so will see what it is down the road) autos are Durban Poison and Berry Ryder. Turned timer around to 18/6 on off now hopefully will not harm flowering plants they are nearly ripe to my liking. There will be another auto in there somewhere for the cup challenge a freebie WW auto fem. I hope.
      Attached Files
      Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
      indoor/outdoor grower
      1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
      1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
      I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
      Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
      Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
      Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        soho if when a seedling is ready to get its third set of true leaves ,if you give it a little extra N,decrease lighting to 14 hours,increase humidity,and slightly cooler will give you more females than males ,last spring I started about 50 seeds most were regular seeds out of those plant we had 3 hermie on us so it works .oh and you only have to do this until the 4th node is in a growing

• Mr.furley
        Mr.furley commented
        Editing a comment
        SoOrbudgal
        You don't know how happy I am to finally see your plants. Looking good
        Last edited by Mr.furley; 01-03-2020, 12:46 AM.

• homegrown
        homegrown commented
        Editing a comment
        beautiful SoOrbudgal, nice colors.

In discussions about amber trichomes I have had to wait as many as 4 weeks over and above the ‘estimated’ breeder time to get where I’d like it to be. This took 4 weeks longer but it got there. Click image for larger version

Name:	1F8FDA95-7319-44EF-AFB1-AE4D367A4837.jpeg
Views:	699
Size:	322.2 KB
ID:	362094

Comment

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        billyboy. I would have not tried it but SiriusFourside convinced me to give it a try. I suggest you give it a go. It’s like eating something you always thought would taste bad and then you try it someday and can’t stop enjoying it. I don’t think I’d go back to chemical growing. Even my outdoor gardens go organic nowadays and last year was the absolute best tasting vegetables we ever had

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Brand? Do you get it online?

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        You can....or make your own BUT..Amazon. Natures living soil...kind soil, buildasoil READ READ READ the directions first so you have a clue on how it mixes mix then you see how a 1lb bag will work for you. You're not buying $45.00 worth of nutes or any other additives, supplements or stimulants. Go to the individual websites and don’t rely on any quick read sheets.

No crazy rules after you plant other than insuring your water is correctly pH’d for 6.0 to 6.8 ... I gotta say however, I believe fungus gnats are built into these mixes as a free bonus But are very easily, I repeat, VERY EASILY controlled the first week by sprinkling diatomaceous earth on the top soil layer or those yellow stick sheets.

SirSmksAlot

Comment

• SirSmksAlot
        SirSmksAlot commented
        Editing a comment
        Do you have many grows under those bad boys? I'm curious about your yeilds. I really like the versatility of those lights.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Haven’t had a full start-to-finish grow yet. I switched to these lights from an Amazon blurple LED when these plants were about 3-4 wks old.
        I won’t be planting anything new until start of April. That will be the first garden grown from just these.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Bad math cuz I smokes de pot.
        Plant on left side is getting 360 watts.
        Plant on the right is getting approx 200 watts total.

Day 70 since germination....week 3 of flower for my Nirvana Original Glue. I’m guessing 7 more weeks to harvest.

Name:	8FFF3E7B-6D97-4DA5-9D53-E450A93F377F.jpeg
Views:	656
Size:	3.01 MB
ID:	362421Click image for larger version

Name:	D55648F1-CDA2-49EC-9703-F4A6A56BB2E2.jpeg
Views:	626
Size:	3.15 MB
ID:	362423Click image for larger version

Name:	ECE854E5-F02B-4343-9DDC-EE0C51868D2A.jpeg
Views:	640
Size:	3.71 MB
ID:	362424Click image for larger version

Name:	98117AFF-6AE6-4D33-9290-A2E187B4C699.jpeg
Views:	623
Size:	3.98 MB
ID:	362425
      Attached Files
      2x4 AC Infinity tent
      Timber 3VL (320 watt from the wall. (previous HID grower)
      FFOF Soil grower, General Hydro Flora Series nutes
      AC Infinity fans (exhaust and oscillating pole fans)

Comment

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        Really pretty. Nice work building the structure. High Times is going to want those buds for the cover when they are nice and ripe!

• BaccaRacca
        BaccaRacca commented
        Editing a comment
        Super beauty! Gingerbeard, under Michigan law, I'm allowed to grow and consume "marihuana."

• Walty
        Walty commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for all the kind comments. Still learning and getting better with each grow. Peace!

A few specs of amber in these latest pics so i backed the nute's down to less than 1/4..next waters will be pH water and molasses. i'll give them another couple of weeks.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice looking plants, you trained them well.

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        nice pictures of the trics plants look great

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful well done.

White Widow auto got a haircut again today. Just as I did a few weeks ago, I’ve left her a hula skirt of fan leaves and primarily thinned her out from the top down and always leaving at least one fan leaf at the furthest tip of every branch/cola. Still not sure about those large single finger leaves in the kolas. I can’t find anything online if those perform as a fan leaf (root driver) or sugar leaf (resin driver). So I try to let them be since they really aren’t blocking light from lower bud sites.

Should I treat them as a sugar leaf?

Over the last 2 weeks her crystal production went from drab to fab 😎 She’s showin off her bling now.

She was germinated 9/15. 18/6 lights. Hydro. Got really sick with root rot (and treatment) at 4wks old.

Comment

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        I've had this discussion with friends over the years. Most say leave anything alone on flowers. I've gotten to the point it's like this, If the stem is fully exposed on the leaf, I can remove it. If its buried into the flowers, I leave it.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Woods. I had thought the same thing about reaching stems. I figured since they weren’t really casting shade on anything below...and I rotate my plants 90o every day...those big single leaves can be left as is.

Forgot the close-up pics

Comment

Update on 2 Black Cherry Punch seeds in soil sept. 15 2019. They have been in flower 58days breeder says 65. All cloudy waiting for signs of amber. They smell like sweetness when I open their room I just adore the scent. Very sticky rock hard nugs. Very different phenos, makes me wonder about the packaging of the seeds? No matter we are way to eager to clip off and do a quick dry but i'm holding on it ain't easy Enjoy your day, Go Seahawks !
        Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
        indoor/outdoor grower
        1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
        1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
        I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
        Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
        Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
        Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• JohnEmad
          JohnEmad commented
          Editing a comment
          They look great! love the shape and color.

• BaccaRacca
          BaccaRacca commented
          Editing a comment
          Very sweet, budgal, but the can in photo #2 does not look impressed.

• YYCannabis
          YYCannabis commented
          Editing a comment
          Looking great.

I need to ask... in pic 1, is that the natural growth? or did you lollipop?

Mini auto Strawberry Cheesecake. 41 days since breaking ground, 23 days since first pistils appeared. I'll get a shot of the whole plant next time.

Name:	20200105_150214.jpg
Views:	669
Size:	3.84 MB
ID:	363439

Name:	20200105_150017.jpg
Views:	663
Size:	4.38 MB
ID:	363440

Comment

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
        X