currently developing nicely...

dinafem Moby Dick XXL auto's at 12 weeks,
    BF Pineapple Express auto's at 7 weeks.
    GreenQube 1.5m x 3.0m x 2.2m tent
    2x CDMH 315W lights
    870m3/hr fan
    8 x 42L DIY DWC buckets, 2 airstones each

Comment

Being the topic is “time to show”. Check this out. A few months back I had an issue with a Chinese timer operating a 4’ UV-B bulb which in theory, stresses the plant and causes it to produce more trichomes to protect the flower from damage. This is used for short times initially and then increased in short increments of the course of flower. I used it for only a few hours just before the end of the 12 hour lights on shift. However... this timer F’ed up and remained on for 3 1/2 days straight before I had noticed it. My other timers are all digital programmable and performed flawlessly. This had really set the plant on end. The stems were beet red from sunburn, the internodal spaces were 9-12” apart and the plant Durban Poison grew over 5’ tall. The stress turned the plant into a hermie.

when I went to harvest the heavily trich laden buds I knew this was going to be a sticky surprise and when the first seeds dropped out...damn, I was surprised. So I’ll show this grow see where this winds up ...
      the photos of the seed show it still in the bract covered in trichomes and in another, it is beginning to emerge.

Click image for larger version

Name:	61FEB5BE-E579-45E8-8D1C-75676857E8E1.jpeg
Views:	795
Size:	204.5 KB
ID:	359088Click image for larger version

Name:	7CFEAA8D-47B9-4288-BB4A-A4C0AA35D296.jpeg
Views:	782
Size:	219.6 KB
ID:	359090Click image for larger version

Name:	0B80C7BF-5578-4C3B-8DB0-70851BBA1AFE.jpeg
Views:	756
Size:	283.1 KB
ID:	359091Click image for larger version

Name:	3BC3E69E-8977-41A7-BAAC-9559E9C655B2.jpeg
Views:	749
Size:	239.8 KB
ID:	359089

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        So now you'll have a bunch of hermi seeds? I've had hermi plant but seeds were white and undeveloped. How interesting.

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for sharing.

• Farmall
        Farmall commented
        Editing a comment
        My current grow plan unfortunately deals with absences of 16 hours at a time some days and other days I have options and could stare at them for 23 hours a day...the ONLY way I knew this had occurred is by those little $20 Wyze cameras. When the lights are off it is pitch black, no image. That night there was a purple glow on camera and I knew there was a problem going on and the last look was about 3 + days earlier. There is a fair possibility these seeds could be feminized. Only time will tell and if it were possible to send them to my friends here, it would be fun to find out. No way I could germinate and grow a few thousand seedlings 😆. Oddities are always interesting and potentially challenging

2x2 tent, 95watt, HLG100v2 Click image for larger version

Name:	20191221_101213.jpg
Views:	765
Size:	1.33 MB
ID:	359212
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 Well nice D mate

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich Thanks mate, good to hear from you. Not much of a grow, but not alot of electricity used either, lol
        Hope y'all have a nice Holiday Season!
        Cheers

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Farmall I'm just ready for it to be legal in every State, not just a f-cking, few States.
        An old Nam vet close buddy, been divorced 10years now, just sold his home and moved to Colorado, he sent pictures yesterday of all the snow on his truck, but anyway, he said he ain't never coming back down here, I can't blame him either.
        My State has got everything backwards.
        Yeah, we made a Duane tribute, on the side of that hill, in Vicksburg, it took awhile to do too. But we stayed high as hell, doing the work.
        Picture of it even made it in RollingStone magazine, lol
        HappyHolidays ole buddy.

Coming to the end of my second grow. The NL (right side) is coming down very soon and got a defoliating today.
      The white widow (far left) will be about 7-10 days after. With the SLH (Centre) maybe a week after that.
      There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

Feeling a little frosty today.

I left for NYC and came back 24hrs later to twice as many triches!

1st grow using Kush CBD bag seed. About 3 weeks to go!
        Current Grow:
        • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
        • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
        • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
        ​​​​Nutrients
        • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
        • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
        • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
        • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
        • Black Strap Molasses
        • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
        • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          Its been so cold around here Mass ,that I thought you were talking about how cold you got in NY ,lol I got it around the 3rd read

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          oldjarhead100 it was cold as shit in NY compared to Ohio!

Click image for larger version  Name:	641E27B8-242D-4B33-A620-8999D4976FF2.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.38 MB ID:	359459Click image for larger version  Name:	97F9210F-E405-4D1D-82DE-D7B008AF783E.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.41 MB ID:	359460Click image for larger version  Name:	FF45844C-A8B0-4677-BF0A-E4107E916C9C.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.11 MB ID:	359461Click image for larger version  Name:	6D535B1B-AA43-4358-8A14-DC80C49BFCE6.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.27 MB ID:	359462Click image for larger version  Name:	274F8559-9C57-493F-999E-02258A618989.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.21 MB ID:	359463Click image for larger version  Name:	9F9F9BD1-9FBE-4C01-8970-5096F18E9149.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	3.11 MB ID:	359464
        this 5th picture is a sativa that has yet to show any amber at 16 weeks, the leaves are drying up and it hits the lights at the 6’ mark. Top 3 are called purple fire and the 4th ...black cherry punch. Had several black cherry and their buds are so tight and dense with the guard leaves and sugar leaves almost cardboard like and so nice to trim. Added the sharpie for scale but the sativa has the longest colas, close to 14”

Comment

Ohhhh Ahhhh Black Cherry Punch looking solid. Got 2 looking 3wks out. Man that's what we need right now, great job Farmall can't wait.
          Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
          indoor/outdoor grower
          1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
          1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
          I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
          Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
          Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
          Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            You’ll really love it...when you trim, it’s a pleasure. I had three different bags, one for trash cuts, one for bigger than sugar leaf as they were coated with trichs on both sides and one for buds ready to dry. I’m so happy I have more of those seeds. Definitely going to clone something next time.

My little Charle Brown Tree.
          Click image for larger version

Name:	20191222_230022.jpg
Views:	670
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	359646
          You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            homegrown it is a clone cut off the Rev at week 5 of flower and is now starting the reveg.

• Farmall
            Farmall commented
            Editing a comment
            Those lower leaves look like anything but what they are... nice re-veg going on

• Mr.furley
            Mr.furley commented
            Editing a comment
            Farmall
            When I trim them I'm going to smoke them.

Apologies for the poor photo quality. On the left is either Jack Herer or Tropical Storm, fem, not sure which seed made it as I forgot to label. On the right is a Black Cherry/Jelly Breath cross but that's a reg so I'm hoping!! First grow since I moved so I'm not sure how the atmosphere will change throughout.

Comment

Had to clear the tent to install some yo-yo's(branches are getting stressed). The autos are within a 2 week harvest window(flushing with molasses). The photo AK-47's are producing some really nice buds and still have 4-5 weeks to go..
            Had two AK clones that i was trying to keep dormant but they decided against it. Sooo...it begins. i just cant stop myself....i was gonna give these girls away...no takers...i guess i'll do these two in coco with totally different nutes, same lights and grow environment and see if theres any difference. Start off with a hard LST and go from here.
            Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
            Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
            6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
            Canna Coco/perlite
            General Hydroponics Flora Series
            Cal/Mag.

Tent
            Bruce Banner
            Kushy Kush
            2Cookies and cream

Comment

From my grow to yours, Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and may your flowers be plentiful! Amazing difference a week makes. I'm anxious to sample this, going to be hard to keep my fingers off of it. Pistills are plentiful
              Attached Files
              I bet Bob Marley's mansion
              has a garden in the back
              Where he's growing something special
              Some celestial homemade hash
              we'll sit down on his front porch
              And listen to the angels band
              Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

That's a lush, happy garden!
                Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

Almost ready, day 89 for the Skittlez, in front,
                  Day 89 for the Crystal Candy, back left.
                  Day 68, for the Jack the Ripper, back right, but shes coming on strong, her flowers are getting bigger, everyday.
                  HappyHolidays to all. Click image for larger version

Name:	20191227_110214.jpg
Views:	642
Size:	1.22 MB
ID:	360507
                  Cfls for a week or two
                  315lec for everything else
                  Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
                  36x36x63 inch tent.
                  6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
                  Smart pots
                  Molasses
                  Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thanks oldjarhead100 they ain't them big Indica type buds, that cover the whole branch, these are shaped like golfballs, and just as hard, very easy type to trim.lol
                    HappyHolidays to You and Yours ,OJH

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    How beautiful your grow is D.A.A.S.69 man those are great colors on that Skittlez and frosty is in the house.

• D.A.A.S.69
                    D.A.A.S.69 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    SoOrbudgal thanks, I think the Skittlez, is about to start foxtailing a little, she's ready damn near anyway, about 10percent amber, but I'm gonna let her go awhile longer, anyway.

I just wilted the shit out Holy Grail Kush! I mixed new solution this morning, adding extra CaMg+ (General Organics-it smells like worcestershire sauce) because Auto diesel has been looking blotchy and unthrifty. That and a little stronger than half strength nutes and Great White, pH'd to 6.2.

Lifted her up and over and brought the lights down a bit. I sat down for coffee and a bong load, and repotted OGK into 3gal of Happy Frog. When I set her under the T5, I looked over, and HGK was about tipping over! OH NO!! My high value, genetic start for clone mother!

I mixed an new tank, going back to Hydroguard and CalMag (botanicare) and 1/3 strength nutes.

We'll see if I didn't kill her.
                  Nothing is foolproof for the sufficiently talented fool.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's a tough one tough plant it just may take time to turn around. Rooting for ya Dingus

• Spidermite
                    Spidermite commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Omg DingusKhan I swear I just had a dream last night that I watered every seedling I have with pure nutrients. In the dream I flushed the crap out of them but I'm not sure if they made it.

• DingusKhan
                    DingusKhan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Sorry it's been a crazy week. I will post more pics, but HGK recovered, thank God. BUT: Auto Diesel developed root rot. I came home and the room STUNK. I pulled the cup and it was black slime. Since it's an auto, already stunted from calcium deficiency early on, and now this, no time to recover, AND, I got way too much shit started, AND, we're getting ready to start clone off and solo grow, which I'm going to do a few of both as a joint project, meaning I'm going to do clones, and then run some of them in solos (easy excuse to sex my new seedlings). All that to say "bye AD", I'm not going to bother recovering her. Sorry.

White Widow - 6 weeks or so to go Click image for larger version

Name:	20191228_102525.jpg
Views:	688
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	360711Click image for larger version

Name:	20191228_102514.jpg
Views:	724
Size:	1.37 MB
ID:	360712Click image for larger version

Name:	20191228_102358.jpg
Views:	686
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	360713Click image for larger version

Name:	20191228_102348.jpg
Views:	700
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	360714
                  ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
                  Mars Hydro
                  Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
                    SoOrbudgal commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Hello WW show us your frost.

• LurkingInTheGrass
                    LurkingInTheGrass commented
                    Editing a comment
                    6 weeks? Noice!! Gonna need bigger yoyos

• Canuck147
                    Canuck147 commented
                    Editing a comment
                    No yoyos - little electrical wire for guidance.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
                X