No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

YYCannabis WoW a most fantastic quality and quantity I would be thrilled to have that on a normal photo plant ( have done that outdoor) but autos i'm am so impressed. I just want 2-3oz off one auto would be my goal right now. Just a great job
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      I’m gobsmacked with the returns. 255g (9 oz)in jars and another 110g trims/amputations for butter. That was two plants. There is one more to get trimmed. 😎

I really really wanted to keep this as my own magic Harry Potter wand.
    Attached Files
    There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
    1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
    2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
    3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Oops! Sorry YYCannabis, my mis interpretation. BUT YOU’RE RIGHT. And when the display light blinks off, you can’t read anything without the tilt....

• YYCannabis
      YYCannabis commented
      Editing a comment
      Click the HOLD button twice. Gives you another 30 seconds of backlight display 😉

• Farmall
      Farmall commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you !!! 👍 👏👏

My unknown auto

Comment

Bruce! A little early but hey, the jars are empty.
      Click image for larger version

Name:	20191217_195422.jpg
Views:	753
Size:	3.30 MB
ID:	358302

You're killing me Smalls!

Comment

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        Its beautiful! Brought a tear to my eye!!!

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice Mr. Furley! I have yet to try any BB but I'm trying to get my hands on some Dark Horse Genetics BB BX2.0.

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Dood, the colors... Whoa

This week I installed the HPS bulb, hung up curtains for light discipline and gathered my flowering plants in one spot. The one in the middle is my fun grow. It's a poorly trimmed manifold grow, but it's looking pretty although small. I think Monday was 21 days of 12/12 for it, the rest are 72 hrs into flower. Cant wait until after new years, this will look like an explosion of flowers
      all 5 are hybrid Golden Lemon by Golden Leaf and Sour Diesel by a friend of mine.
      Attached Files
      I bet Bob Marley's mansion
      has a garden in the back
      Where he's growing something special
      Some celestial homemade hash
      we'll sit down on his front porch
      And listen to the angels band
      Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

• DingusKhan
        DingusKhan commented
        Editing a comment
        Baby puff balls are awesome!

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        woodsman why the curtains ? I go in my grow room and shut it down then see if there light leaks, I dont know if the curtains will provide enough light blocking ,when you reveg an entire grow because of a led light you tend to get extra paranoid about light leaks lol

• Woodsman67
        Woodsman67 commented
        Editing a comment
        oldjarhead100, I have 3 grows in one room. One light I use for flower; HPS, so when I'm ready to flower I put up curtains and a make a "tent" about 6x6 around the HPS. Just behind the curtain is a revegging plant under T8 and seedlings, that's on 18/6 so without the curtain I have a constant flood of light on my flowers.my third grow is in a tent so it does its own thing.

New grow.

Name:	IMG_20191218_191537.jpg
Views:	722
Size:	3.13 MB
ID:	358562

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hiya bullyboy welcome back to the show. Looking pretty those new youngins.

• billyboy
        billyboy commented
        Editing a comment
        That top center ugly duckling is a weed I believe. My GF thinks it is marijuana but I have my doubts :-)

Three Super Silver and one BluCheese

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        its a weed alright a Cannabis weed lol I would think its a different genome ,and those ugly plants make great looking bud lol

Well with the help of everyone here and the tutorials by Nebula and Sirius im am now at 70 days for my NL x BB and 66 for my WW both autos. Its been full of ups and downs but all of you rock! The breeder says 8 weeks of flower and its ready for harvest for the NL x BB thats a week from today. I am thinking 2 to 3 more weeks then she will be ready. For the WW breeder says 10 weeks of flower. Another 4 weeks at least? The 1st photo is NL x BB and the 2nd and 3rd is WW.

Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1402.JPG Views:	21 Size:	2.50 MB ID:	358585Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_1407 (2).JPG Views:	16 Size:	1.86 MB ID:	358587

Attached Files
      Last edited by SmashGuitar; 12-19-2019, 11:09 AM.
      Vivosun 2 X 4 X 5 grow tent
      Viparspectra 450W and 300W LED
      Vivosun 4" inline duct fan with carbon scrubber
      2 small 6" fans
      Promix HP
      GH Flora Trio with CalMag

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Lovely autos and yes a couple I grew stayed green foliage just had to keep checking trichs. Great size of plants sure hope mine get that big.

• SmashGuitar
        SmashGuitar commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks SoOrbudgal!

hey SmashGuitar , just looking at those Big white pistils...you might be in for another month of ripening..they look really good.
      Shappel S3000 3.5x6x6' ice hut
      Fusion Board LED Panel 480w
      6" Fusion Breath, Fan/Filter
      Canna Coco/perlite
      General Hydroponics Flora Series
      Cal/Mag.

Tent
      Bruce Banner
      Kushy Kush
      2Cookies and cream

Comment

SmashGuitar those are looking great!
      I bet Bob Marley's mansion
      has a garden in the back
      Where he's growing something special
      Some celestial homemade hash
      we'll sit down on his front porch
      And listen to the angels band
      Until then I'll sing I'll fly away with a fat onefin my hand

Comment

Those look awesome SmashGuitar. I'm gonna have to try Autos some day if this is the kind of results you get. Great job, you should be proud.

Comment

Amnesia Trance from Seedsman. Second grow in the modern era-- and second Amnesia Trance Grow. 75 days, 3 weeks into flower, 4 days after second defoliation. Cut top of at 4th node, pulled lower branches to middle, and upper branches out. I use orchard knots to hold limbs without choking them. After first grow, I learned this bud is not for the faint of heart. True psychedelic stuff. Twilight Zone -- time and dimension altering. Most potent bud I've ever had in my sixty-some hippy years. Some call it "Zombie Weed." Find 4 hours and a sunset. Not really couch-lock stuff. Just psychedelic mind altering. I have some White Widow, 4, non-feminized that will follow this one. They are three weeks old. Cold Michigan basement required good insulation. First time in new cabinetry.

Click image for larger version  Name:	Progress X1 4.jpg Views:	13 Size:	534.3 KB ID:	358747Click image for larger version  Name:	Progress X1 11.jpg Views:	13 Size:	407.4 KB ID:	358746Click image for larger version  Name:	Progress X1 5.jpg Views:	13 Size:	343.3 KB ID:	358745Click image for larger version  Name:	Progress X1 7.jpg Views:	12 Size:	210.4 KB ID:	358744Click image for larger version  Name:	Progress X1 2.jpg Views:	14 Size:	465.7 KB ID:	358743Click image for larger version  Name:	Progress X1 2 (1).jpg Views:	13 Size:	153.6 KB ID:	358742
      Last edited by BaccaRacca; 12-19-2019, 07:46 PM.
      2'x2'x5' Custom Breed & Seed Cabinet w/ 4 Roleadro flat-panel 75W lights
      2'x2'x5' Custom Seedling, Clone & Young Veg. Cabinet w/ CFL & flat panels
      2'x2'x5' Custom Veg. Cabinet with Vipar Spectra XS 1000 Dimmable
      2'x4'X6' Custom Flowering Cabinet with 2 Vipar Spectra XS 1500 Dimmable Lights

100% Perlite, 2.7- Gallon nursery pots, Fertigation method.

Miracle Gro Vegetable & Herb Fertilizer (includes Soy Protein Hydrolysates), 1 tsp./gallon as base nutrient, supplemented with standard Miracle Gro for high-nitrogen plants, and Miracle Gro Bloom Booster during Flower. A bit of Ph Down to take the edge off. Touch of Cal-Mag as well.

Comment

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        She looks so happy. Nice work with the training.

• BaccaRacca
        BaccaRacca commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you YYCannabis. I think I got lucky on the training. I originally planned a more structured manifold, but I got busy. Removing the top, pulling the lower branches in and up, and upper branches out worked out really well. I think I'll end up doing more of this technique in the future. Less fuss.

Left to right: White widow auto- Super lemon Haze auto- Norther Lights auto. All germinated 9/15.

The SLH at the back is bushy girl...but open space bushy. The NL is dense. Her inter-canopy space is thick with leaves packed in tight...and super crystalline covered even in sugar leaves. I didn’t think sugar leaves could get that covered.
      The WW is somewhere in between.

There are 3 things you must check everyday when growing in hydro:
      1) Water level (How much h2o is she drinking in 24hrs)
      2) pH level (change over 24hrs)
      3) ppm/EC level (How much food is she eating in 24hrs)

Comment

• YYCannabis
        YYCannabis commented
        Editing a comment
        The NL is going to be the first to be ready for harvest. Yesterday I selectively defoliated to open up all the sugar leaves and buds that were packed in like lost socks in my bottom drawer 🤣 This weekend I’m going to defoliate some more to open up the middle to more light for the last few weeks.

This one is not mine. It belongs to a friend but It was so pretty I thought I'd share. Looks like Mcubbed's work.

Name:	FB_IMG_1576853633974.jpg
Views:	702
Size:	221.3 KB
ID:	358968
      You may win the race, but you pass all the best things in life on the way.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        Hell of a manifold

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice, someone should be proud.

• BaccaRacca
        BaccaRacca commented
        Editing a comment
        Beautiful! Who says an obsessive/compulsive disorder is a liability?

I think I found my new favorite. Strawberry Diesel by 420 seeds. Not the New 420 Guy seeds. This one is in England. Awesome taste and a hell of a Head high with just a hint of Strawberries. I'm glad I got a good crop of this one.

Comment

• kingfish
        kingfish commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks Mr.furley.

• FunkyButtLovin
        FunkyButtLovin commented
        Editing a comment
        Very nice! I'm planting Diesel Berry Cough by Garden of Green soon. It's supposed to be NYC Diesel x Strawberry Cough and I can't wait to try it.

• SoOrbudgal
        SoOrbudgal commented
        Editing a comment
        How pretty those buds are. What a treat, great job.

Name:	20191220_111306.jpg
Views:	823
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	359010
      Cfls for a week or two
      315lec for everything else
      Dug up Ms.topsoil, with perlite added
      36x36x63 inch tent.
      6inch - exaust - intake fans an scrubber
      Smart pots
      Molasses
      Autoflowers

Comment

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the nice comments, supposed to have been a CrystalCandy, from SweetSeeds, must be a DarkDevil, I'd say, smells straight up, old time Skunk.
        Y'all all have a nice Holiday Season.

• PaganRich
        PaganRich commented
        Editing a comment
        D.A.A.S.69 Happy festive period my friend and hope you and yours stay well mellow mate

• D.A.A.S.69
        D.A.A.S.69 commented
        Editing a comment
        PaganRich You too, mate.
        HappyHolidays
        Cheers.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
    X