No announcement yet.

Time to show your grow.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here’s a great example of how important it is to know your auto strain before topping. It was funny that Nebula’s weekly topic was this too. As soon as I topped the King Kush auto she stopped growing.

On the other hand, I decided to do a White Widow Photo and she is doing fantastic. I picked up some organic root stimulator from Bloom City and have noticed a huge difference in early growth with her. My goal is to get at least 2oz off her bc I can’t seem to break the 1oz yield with my autos.

The final pic is my Alaskan Purple Auto after drying. This stuff is POTENT (I do have a fairly low tolerance). Ended up yielding 25g from her. What she lacked in weight, she made up for in potency.
    Current Grow:
    • Amnesia Auto Fem (Advanced Seeds) (1 gal contestant)
    • NYC Diesel (Advanced Seeds)
    • Strawberry Cheesecake (Seedsman)
    ​​​​Nutrients
    • Dr. Earth Organic dry amendments
    • Bloom City Organic- Foilar Spray, Cal Mag, Silica Boost, and Root Stimulator
    • Incredible Bulk Organic Bloom Booster
    • Dr. Earth Golden Bloom Organic Flower Enhancer
    • Black Strap Molasses
    • Mega Crop all purpose nutrients
    • Flower Fuel bloom booster

Comment

• FunkyButtLovin
      FunkyButtLovin commented
      Editing a comment
      So glad to hear about the AP auto, it sounds much like the photoperiod version. I'll be getting some soon for this winter's breeding.

• Greenlivin
      Greenlivin commented
      Editing a comment
      It was definitely a treat to grow. I had zero issues with it, and started another one about a week ago.

Here's my tent today - big girl is Purple Stilton - other 2 are Purple Kush - autoflowers - about 70 and 37 days up

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0669.JPG
Views:	568
Size:	944.7 KB
ID:	413177Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0667.JPG
Views:	598
Size:	953.7 KB
ID:	413178Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0671.JPG
Views:	574
Size:	1.24 MB
ID:	413179Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0670.JPG
Views:	555
Size:	978.0 KB
ID:	413180Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0666.JPG
Views:	583
Size:	1.47 MB
ID:	413181Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0668.JPG
Views:	590
Size:	1.51 MB
ID:	413182
    ​​​​​​3 X 3 gorilla. Promix soil . Green Planet Nutes
    Mars Hydro
    Vortex in-line 6" fan

Comment

• ocgreen
      ocgreen commented
      Editing a comment
      Gorgeous. Love that first shot

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I love the knarled rusty looking starved leaf. It's given it's all. I dig it

• MagicMike66
      MagicMike66 commented
      Editing a comment
      You can just tell these are gonna be sweet buds to smoke

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      TheSadBadGrower now I would be happy with a tent like that right now

• StillHigh1982
      StillHigh1982 commented
      Editing a comment
      Everything looks good to me. Sadbadgrower....sounds like you need a name change. May I suggest happygood grower

Wow. @ Mr Furley. I did the screen shots and it worked. Sort of. I can’t get clear close shots though .. hopefully will get better at it. The last plant is very spindly .. live and learn.

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't have a close up camera either. What are those, what strain?

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      @Budgalthey are all AK-48 auto fem. these are three different seed. One grew short and fat. The second be half and half the third on is all spindly.. they were all treated the same. Don’t know much about auto flowers. But they sure are touchy

So week 5 of bloom on my Critical Kush. They are starting to get more fat now.
    In my calculations I still have 3-4 more weeks. But some of the pictures (sorry for the light on some of them) It’s showing me some milky trichomes already. 🤔. Maybe I’m a week behind my own schedule. Don’t know😂.
    the smell is pungent, spicy and really earthy, weird combination
    Last edited by CaptainWiese91; 06-05-2020, 03:42 AM.
    Just because people are over 50 doesn’t mean they know everything.
    You can teach a old dog new tricks - But it will still think the old ways are the “best” lol

Comment

• 9fingerleafs
      9fingerleafs commented
      Editing a comment
      Yeah that happens with some strain. But believe me the bud is growing a lot, density inside of what you see it’s increasing, most people focus only on trichomes because thats what they’ve always been told but the overall shape of the bud, how the leaves look, The hardening/swelling of the Calyxes and the amount of water the plant drink are better and more accurate indicators of maturity. Once you see the flower is done then you see if you want to wait for trichomes to mature some more. And even when amber starts to appear and trichomes look mature most likely the strain is naturally inclined to have much more ambering by the time they are ready, like some heavy indicas or Low grade hempy weed. Just my experience anyway.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for the Info - experience is always appreciated ✌🏻
      Most of the buds are already hard. But they grow, I can see that every day. And yes it’s drinking quite a lot right now. Would be easy to go overboard with nutrients now. But I’m keeping the nutes on half strength and every second watering is nutes only.
      I will wait 2 more weeks at least - before I start looking completely at the trichomes. Week 6 in two days. And I’m pretty sure at least 8 weeks they need.

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Currently 6,5 weeks in flower!
      And I already have amber trichomes on 2 of the critical kush 😍
      I’m done in 7 weeks total in bloom ! I’m so fucking happy 😆👍🏻

I needed to remove all of my compost from its bin so I can flip this years ,any ways I managed to get 200 gallons of compost from it ,I wanted to amend it a little add some peat ,perlite,vermiculite ,I had a half gone bag of peat and while moving stuff to get to it I found this .it was my first drying box,I hung buds inside closed it up and clipped a 6 inch fan to one of the openings ,then put it on top of my grow light ,it worked great but I started to grow more than it would hold
    new grow room built summer of 2017 ,argo max tent for veging ,big kahuna reflector, 1000hps with added leds for the full spectrum . 15th indoor grow ,5 years outside gorilla grows(stealth is the key),veg under t5s growing autos under 300w leds
    current grow https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-new-grow-room

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-auto-vs-photo

https://forum.growweedeasy.com/forum...-week-4-update

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahh memories of days gone by. How funny oldjarhead100 we keep the oddest stuff at times.

Jack Herer at 6.5 weeks flowering.

Comment

• Eliot Pryor
      Eliot Pryor commented
      Editing a comment
      You going to be the Glad Bad Grower. Beauties for sure !!

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      TheSadBadGrower I had a photo Jack Herer 2 summers ago still have 1 seed left but she freaked me out. I had her in a 30gal plastic nursery pot with tons of holes drilled in it. She go so friggin tall and could barely wrap put a hand around 2 of her tops. Anyhoo…..she went till mid Nov. longest grow I can remember. I had to super crop most of her to fit her into a green house left her there think I took her before Thanksgiving? Biggest stickiest plant i'd grown in a long time I got over 1 pound dry off her. Awful to trim so sticky

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Wow very nice

Hello grow buds here i'd like to show 2 of the 3 none flowering close to 6 wk old autos they are in the black pots. One is a Great White Shark, super dense auto and a berry of some sort? These were seeds from last year don't know if it makes a difference but they are. I had reg. auto seeds with the berry strain from New420GuySeeds and I had a male last summer. This plant is looking male also but not sure. I think these are the first and only auto flower seeds I ever purchased? So I didn't know I just thought all autos were feminized that's how I would buy them now of course.

I put the one that looks like a male into the green house as it's suppose to storm and these have been outdoors for over 2wks cause weather was nice. But that one is getting isolation till it shows me hairs very long space between nodes? But the other 2 may be lagging because I went from 24hr LED in tent to outdoors and it stalled them. CaptainWiese91 brought this up in another post and it never crossed my foggy brain to consider this. So here they are getting bigger than any auto now that I've grown look healthy to me. They are now with the folger grow autos at 18/6 waiting for the sign. Sorry wish I could get closer but seems blurry if I do.

I think if I put all 3 autos in the black pots in there ( 3rd hope for a girl ) it would fill this tent they are spreading out crazy.? These can not be all photos I mean I did not F up all of them?? If I did i'm going to my Dr.
    Smoke Ganja create Peace Respect Nature don't trash the Planet

Soil grower with coco/perlite mixed in
    indoor/outdoor grower
    1 36"x36"x66" tent- Viparspectra P2500
    1 3x3x6 tent- used in late spring for seedlings both veggies & weed. I have 2 viparspectar 450r for that tent.
    I use a t-5 & 54watt CFL for seedlings
    Sometimes i use plastic sometimes i use fabric grow containers
    Currently using fish/guano during veg growth & FF Grow Big 6-4-4 teens to bloom. Once i see pre-flower i switch to
    Age Old Organics Bloom 5-10-5

Comment

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      When someone says you hire plant is into say 53 days of flowering. What does that mean exactly?. My autos are9 weeks old from germination.. I can’t remember when I saw buds starting to form. But is that the day you start calling the plant flowering?? I also have my photo plants outside in pots. And need to find a way to tie some branches down. If I have to move them that’s not gonna be easy...argghh

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Which one are you saying looks like a make??? I have 5 photos that might be make or female. But can’t tell yet

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      GardenLady I start counting the flower days when I see white hairs are shooting out. From that day, the buds will start to form, 7-14 days after. In my experience

Ok. Thats good to know. There is so much to know and learn. This is my first auto flower and my third year growing. I have no clue what I'm doing ...lol🤔😀

Comment

• CaptainWiese91
      CaptainWiese91 commented
      Editing a comment
      Auto flowers are easy plants 😊
      There is a lot of good people on this site, with a lot of experience. And all are really friendly

• SoOrbudgal
      SoOrbudgal commented
      Editing a comment
      That's what I do also count the flower days at first seeing hairs. Either one photo or auto but I don't really pay attention to outdoor photos when they begin flower.

• GardenLady
      GardenLady commented
      Editing a comment
      Captainwise 91 You are right about the people in this forum. They are awesome. And have been very helpful to me. 😊😊😊😊❤️ And thank you Budgal. I'm thinking that since they take longer you can't really count the days.

Two words.......’Got Weed?’ 😂

Comment

My neighbor is filling my 20-10gal bags with manure from 2 yrs ago and delivering them tonight. Laying the tarp in the yard tomorrow and getting my veggie garden done. I love my ‘creek’. We’re all multi-generations here on the creek, like a giant family.

Comment

• oldjarhead100
        oldjarhead100 commented
        Editing a comment
        Thats how the country should be neighbors helping neighbors,

Flash back Sunday, deleting some photos and found this one of a White widow taken on 05/03/2019.....and, I am smoking a bone of it this morning.
      Basically a 1 year cure and damn it tastes fine! I think for flavor, WW is one of my absolute favorites, not to mention the head

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1345.JPG
Views:	551
Size:	2.68 MB
ID:	414170
      "That's your fortress of fucking solitude. That puts you, for the rest of your life, at a level of fuck you. Somebody wants you to do something, fuck you. Boss pisses you off, fuck you! Own your house. Have a couple bucks in the bank. Don't drink"

Comment

• JohnEmad
        JohnEmad commented
        Editing a comment
        Real nice looking plant. Basically that's what I am growing this year in the greenhouse. Hope she will finish by September. October is usually snow and cold.

• GardenLady
        GardenLady commented
        Editing a comment
        At Greenstate. How did you get the plant to grow straight up like that . Wow those are some nice buds

• Greenlivin
        Greenlivin commented
        Editing a comment
        Those are some well trained flowers!

I’m growing my first WW right now- about a month in. Looking forward to the smoke now!

Might not be my smoke, but here’s what I’m doing today oldjarhead100 He delivered the compost, so mixing up the perlite I had left. It tested at 7.4 Ph and 4 fertility. Have a ton of mixing, breaking up chunks, and planting before it all gets moved to my side yard on its tarp.

Comment

Day 37 of flower. A little more nitrogen deficiency than I would like but it should be fine. The girls have dropped a few more leaves than I would like to see at this point. Good thing i didn't heavily defoliate. Gonna be over 2 lbs from 6 plants. All of em between 5 and 6 feet tall and dense except for the lowest branches. Almost no larf. I'm pleased. Canuk cookies and zskittles glue from canuck seeds. Sorry about the blurple. They're too big to move for photos, also about a dozen yo-yos.
        Attached Files

Comment

• SoOrbudgal
          SoOrbudgal commented
          Editing a comment
          Well there is a full tent and use of lighting. Outstanding I sure hope no big issues pop up. Yes I loose lots of leaf towards mid flowering on large photos outdoors also. Those are really eating up themselves I see it in my cookie strains more during flower. Keep them fans going

• CaptainWiese91
          CaptainWiese91 commented
          Editing a comment
          Looks amazing!

2 OG kush and skywalker triangle(?) plants and 2 autoflower, lemonberry haze and pineapple express. Started indoors under a Marshydro LED and moved all outside a week ago to the newly finished greenhouse. They've all taken off once outside and the 2 autos are starting to flower, at least I think so. My first grow. Pics were taken by my wife, she's been helping a lot with them.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Hondo4921; 06-09-2020, 05:09 AM.

Comment

• Greenlivin
          Greenlivin commented
          Editing a comment
          Great job on the grow! Very impressive for your first run. They look happy.

• oldjarhead100
          oldjarhead100 commented
          Editing a comment
          hey Hondo those girls are looking great , Last year I set up my green house and moved everything in ,even though I could and did raise and lower sides once it got warm I was battling heat and humidity all summer long so this year I did not put the cover on ,I'm just letting you know what it was like all summer .I do have plans to cover it in September in case of a frost . I know GH like your probably have tops that will open to get the heat out .good luck

• Hondo4921
          Hondo4921 commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks for the comments everyone. The greenhouse does have 4 vents but air flow is minimal without a fan blowing air through the door. I plan to add a 16" exhaust fan on a thermostat control to help with the heat. Some of the warmer days here in new england the temp goes up pretty high inside. This is all a learning process at this point.

Check out our new growing community forum! (still in beta)

Subscribe to Weekly Newsletter!

Working...
      X